剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
We compromised. Saw FernGully.
讲小动物和仙女的...
Talking animals and fairies...
儿童片
It's for kids.
-凯茜 你可以带孩子去看 -该死
- Cathy, take the little ones. - Holy shit.
我今天不想听这些
I can't listen to this today.
你还好吗 小凯
You okay, Cath?
我没事
I'm fine.
你看起来不像没事
You don't seem fine.
我头疼
I've got a headache,
想一个人静静
and I need a little bit of quiet.
是因为你跟莉兹和佩里犯的那个错吗
Is this 'cause of the mistake you made with Liz and Perry?
什么 我犯了个错
What, I make one fuckin' mistake,
你就要在我面前说那些屁话
you get to throw that shit in my face?!
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
你不是这个意思
Oh, it's not what you meant.
不如你先别操心我的错 操心一下
You know what? How about you don't worry about my mistakes
你自己的错吧 因为你犯了一大堆的错
and start worrying about your own, 'cause you make plenty.
对 说实话
Yeah, matter of fact...
你知道吗 收拾好你那套剪刀
You know what? Pack your fuckin' scissor kit.
收拾好你那套剪刀 收拾好你的发胶
Pack your scissor kit, pack your fuckin' hair spray,
摩丝 男友照片
your fuckin' mousse, your boyfriend's picture,
滚出我的发廊吧
and get the fuck out of my salon!
你被炒了
You're fired!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是问问你是不是没事
I was just making sure you were okay.
好吧
Okay.
安妮
Annie...
别把我的话放在心上 好吗
forget I said that, all right?
放一天假
Just take the rest of the day off.
回家吧
Just go home.
反正这家发廊也要黄了
Salon's dead anyway.
我们有时间上个厕所吗
We got time for a bathroom break?
我都听不出你是不是在开玩笑
I can never tell when you're joking.
好吧 我一紧张就想上厕所
Well, when the nerves kick in, my stomach goes wild.
好吧 你憋不住了吗
All right, you full of shit?
没错 我就是这个意思
Yeah. That's what I'm sayin'.
我跟你一起坐过几百个小时车了
I've sat in a car with you for hundreds of hours.
天天看你在车里胡吃海塞
I've watched you stuff your face like a fat fuck, day after day,
从没见过你要上厕所
and not once did you ever need a toilet.
那时我不紧张
I wasn't nervous then.
那你现在也不紧张 好吗
Well, you're not nervous now either, all right?
你这么说是因为你知道我紧张
You're just saying you are because you know that I am.
我们俩都不能紧张
We can't both be nervous?
好吧 我先憋着
Fine, I'll hold it.
布林克斯
押钞车 有人来了
Brinksmen, you've got company.
看到了
We see 'em.
好了 我们走
All right, let's go.
该死
Fuck!
-该死的 -警♥察♥ 放下枪
- Shit. - Police! Drop the guns!
-趴在地上 -该死 赶紧撤
- Down on the ground! - Fuck! Let's go! Move!
撞上去
Hit 'em.
联调局 联调局 不许动
FBI! FBI! Don't move!
你们被包围了 无路可逃了
You're surrounded! Nowhere to go!
手不许乱动
Don't move your hands or--
别做蠢事
Don't do anything stupid!
-放下武器 -所有人都闭嘴
- Put your weapons down! - Everyone shut up!
我们是全副武装的执法警官
We are armed officers of the law!
如果有任何动静 我们就开枪
If provoked, we will fire!
现在关闭引擎 把钥匙扔出来
Now turn the engine off, throw the keys out the window,
下车
step down from the vehicle.
我们不想伤害你们 别逼我们
We don't wanna hurt you. Don't give us a reason to.
放下武器 把手举起来
Drop the guns, put your hands in the air
-朝我走过来 -该死
- and walk towards me. - Fuck!
联调局
FBI!
好好想想
Think for a second!
你们弹♥药♥不够 人手也不足
You're outgunned and outnumbered!
-我们怎么办 -只有这一条路
- What do we do? - There's only one way
对你们有好处 放聪明点
this ends well for you. Be smart!
去死吧 弗兰克
Oh, fuck, Frankie.
我们的计划里可没有认怂
Being a pussy wasn't part of the plan.
下车 扔出武器
Get out of the car! Throw out your weapons!
该死 下车
Damn it, get out of the car!
服从指示 不然我们就开枪
Obey our commands or we will shoot!
去他的
Fuck it.
你们无路可逃了
There's no place to go!
下车 把手举起来
Exit the car! Hands in the air!
总得有人先动手
Someone's gonna cast the first stone.
-你们被包围了 -是啊
- You are surrounded! - Yeah.
下车
Get out of the car!
不 弗兰克
No! Frankie.
去死吧
Motherfucker!
警员受伤 警员受伤
Officer down! Officer down!
警员受伤
Officer down!
赶紧下车
Get out of the fuckin' car!
所有人都冷静
Everybody calm down.
别开枪 别开枪 别开枪
Hold your fire. Hold your fire! Hold your fire!
伯恩尼·汉纳翰 波士顿警局的 我是人♥质♥
Bernie Hannahan, Boston PD. I am a hostage.
该死的贱♥人♥
Fucking weasel.
把车钥匙拔下来
Remove the keys from the ignition.
扔出窗外 混♥蛋♥
Over the mirror, asshole.
手放头上 手放头上
Hands on your head. Hands on your head!
滚下车
Get out of the fuckin' car.
给我过来
C'mon.
好了 解除警备
All right, stand down.
听我说 好吗
Listen to me, all right? Okay?
不许离开我 好吗
Don't you go nowhere, okay?
我中弹了
I'm shot.
我还能去哪
Where would I be going?
趁火打劫的混♥蛋♥
Fuckin' vultures.
都怪你 杰克
Blood is on your hands, Jackie.
现在不是推卸责任的时候吧
Not the time to point fingers
我没有推卸责任 只是让你知道而已
I'm not pointing fingers. I'm just letting you know.
不管你到底在打什么主意
Despite whatever you might be thinking,
你都不是英雄
you're no fuckin' hero.
现在不是 以后也不会是
Not now, not ever.
我本来也不想当
Never claimed to be.
只是履行自己的职责 和你一样
Just doing my job, same as you.
你去找个在乎这些的人
So why don't you save your preaching
向他说教去吧
for someone who gives a flying shit.
不要
Don't--
你不会对我发火的 小迪
You ain't gonna swing on me, D.
这不是你的风格
Not your style.
如果是的话 你早在几个月前就发火了
If you were, you would have done it months ago.
妈妈
Hey, Mommy.
孩子们
Hey, guys.
过来
Hey. Come here.
系好安全带
Seat belts.
只有在这种时候 我希望自己还是烟民
It's times like these I wish I was still a smoker.
汉克的老婆孩子有消息吗
Any sign of Hank's wife and son?
这时候从海德公园开车过来没那么快
Not exactly a quick drive from Hyde Park at this hour.
杰克·罗尔 联调局探员
福尔里弗抓捕行动
干这一行
Working this job,
我认识到大多数人都是好人
I've realized that most people are good.
我见过的百分之九十九的人
Ninety-nine percent of the men and women I've met
都想成为正直诚实的人
try to be decent, honest.
但那剩下的百分之一
But that one percent...
那百分之一的人很张扬
that one percent is very loud,
很积极
and very active,
非常 非常有效率
and very, very effective.
你这话听着好像很敬佩这个混♥蛋♥
You sound like you admire the prick.
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表