剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
Could have been in Florida.
也许在监狱里
Could have been in jail.
也可能是在某个地下毒窝里
Could have just been nodding out
嗨到不省人事了 你懂吧
in some basement junkie shithole, you know?
我需要你帮个忙
Hey, I need a favor.
你能私下打几个电♥话♥
Think you can make some calls quietly?
看看你们波士顿办公室一个叫杰克·罗尔的
See if a guy from your Boston office,
有没有
Jackie Rohr,
从迈阿密戴德县的拘留所里
sprung a CI out of
捞个线人出来
Miami-Dade lockup.
名字可能是 克莱·罗奇
Might be named, uh, Clay Roach.
两三周前吧
Two, maybe three weeks ago.
对 悄悄问
Yeah, real quiet.
杰克·罗尔耳目神通着呢
Jackie Rohr's got big ears.
耳目神通 毫无气量
Big ears, tiny pecker.
托马斯·海耶斯那边有什么消息吗
Any word on Tommy Hayes?
还在等 你那边呢
Still waiting. And you?
你知道哪个赌博经纪人认识谢赫的妻子了吗
You figure out which bookies know Sheik's wife?
迪库西去哪了
Where's Decourcy?
塔拉·希恩告诉你她在赌博
So when Tara Sheehan said she was gambling,
是想让你去查理查德·瑞恩
she was pointing you to Richard Ryan,
一个从艾森豪威尔执政的时候
local bookie, been around
就入行的本地赌博经纪人
since Ike was president.
他是弗朗西斯和詹姆斯·瑞恩
He's the father of Frances and James Ryan,
这两个典型本地混♥蛋♥的父亲
two typical townie rim jobs.
好的
OK.
瑞恩兄弟
The Ryan brothers.
他们有嫌疑吗
They dirty?
弗朗西斯一直远离是非
Well, Frances seems to have kept his nose pretty clean,
但詹姆斯 他是个惹祸精
but James, he's a national treasure.
记得卡尼基失踪后
Remember how after the Kinicki disappearance,
谢赫酗酒了两年的事吗
Sheik went on that two-year bender?
当然
Yeah.
瑞恩弟弟可是他的酒伴
The younger Ryan brother was his drinking buddy.
89年因为酗酒闹事一起被抓过3次
Got booked together three times in '89 for public intox.
詹姆斯·瑞恩 是吧
James Ryan, huh?
另一件有趣的事情是
And here's the other curious thing.
他大部分的档案都密封了
Most of his file is sealed.
这意味着他有可能是个线人
Meaning maybe he's an informant.
谁的线人
For who?
他不是联邦警♥察♥线人 也不是波士顿警局的
Not the state. Not the BPD.
也不是萨福克郡警的线人
Not Suffolk County.
那就只可能是联调局的了
Leaving our friends at the FBI.
詹姆斯·瑞恩
James Ryan.
跟着他
Tail him.
先别逮捕他回来 别急
But don't bring him in yet. No.
就先盯紧他
Just keep an eye on him.
如果他在跟联调局合作
If he is working with the FBI,
但愿他能带我们找到他的上线
let's hope he shows us who.
贝丝 你好
Hey, Beth, how you doing?
威士忌 不加冰
Whiskey. Neat.
该死的伯德
Fucking Bird.
出门太不方面了
Shitty way to go out, huh?
一瘸一拐的
Limping.
你多大了 布莱恩
How old are you, Brian?
关你屁事
What the fuck do you care?
那是你理想的出行方式吗
Is that how you want to go out?
谢了 走路一瘸一拐
Thanks. Limping?
储户信托公♥司♥ 梅德福市
Depositors Trust. Medford.
怎么了嘛
Yeah?
我听说三个警♥察♥因为那件事被抓了
I hear three cops got busted for that.
警♥察♥
Cops...
去抢银行
robbing a bank.
你觉得他们有漏网之鱼吧
You don't think they caught all of them, do you?
你还记得爱尔兰红凯利吗
You remember Irish Red Kelley?
他干了普利茅斯邮局抢劫案
The Plymouth Mail robbery.
你知道他在被追捕的五年间
You have any idea how much he got away with those five years
卷走了多少赃款吗
they were trying to catch him for that job?
你到底想说什么鬼
What's your fucking point?
储户信托 红凯利
Depositors Trust. Red Kelley.
警♥察♥没能及时破案
The police, they never caught on
是因为做这两单的人
because the people that pulled off those jobs
是他们从一开始就根本
are the same people they never fucking suspected
不会怀疑的对象
in the first place.
你不会是想让我那么做吧
Are you asking what I think you're asking me right now?
要为伯德感到难过挺难的
It's hard to feel bad for Bird.
毕竟 他带着2600万一瘸一拐地走了
I mean, he's limping away with $26 million.
我想见你
I wanted to see you
好跟你谈保释的条件
so we could talk bail package.
你主动来找我谈
You are coming to me
帮我的客户
to help my client?
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想让你
I want you, Mr. Moore,
在下次庭审中丢个名字出来
to drop a name in open court.
就说你的客户
Say that your client is being held
是被一名高级线人扣留了
on the word of a top echelon informant.
线人的档案是密封的
The CI's file is sealed,
只有法官有权启封
so only a judge can open it.
审前听证的时候说你有所发现
Pre-trial hearing, you argue for discovery.
需要启封档案
Say you need access.
你是说你需要启封那本档案
Meaning you need access.
不管怎样 你的客户都可以回家了
Either way, your client goes home.
而你只需要说出"詹姆斯·瑞恩"这个名字
All you got to do is say "James Ryan."
所以谢赫得尝所愿
So Sheik gets what he wants,
你也满载而归
you get what you want.
那我呢
What about me?
我为了你违法办事吗
I break the law to help you?
我有什么好处
Why?
你觉得呢
You tell me why, counselor.
不了 谢谢你
No, thanks.
我代理15个谢赫·希恩这样的家伙
I represent 15 Sheik Sheehans.
就算这个进了监狱
This one stays in jail.
我也能高枕无忧
I still sleep at night in my bed.
祝你好运
Nice try.
你现在怎么样 汉伦主教
So how are you settling in then, Reverend Hanlon?
还不错 还不错
Not bad, not bad.
回老家的感觉真不错
Feels good to be back in the old neighborhood.
很高兴你能回来
We are glad you're here,
在我们经历了那么多之后
after what we've been dealing with.
在聊什么呢女士们
What did I miss, ladies?
快进来 路易斯警官
Come in, Captain Lewis.
跟你说过多少遍了 雪莉
How many times I got to tell you, Shirley,
叫我沙格就好了
call me Shag.
见到你很开心 茜雯
It's good to see you too, Siobhan.
你怎么了
What's wrong?
有些话我本来不该说的
Normally, I wouldn't say anything.
但如果我们不能以诚相待
But if we can't be truthful with each other,
那整个社区的团结就更加无从谈起了
we can't expect the community to be either.
在菲尔德主教的事情之后
I don't know how I can trust you.
我不知道还怎么信任你
Not after Reverend Fields.
菲尔德的行为不当
Fields acted inappropriately.
没错 但你选择曝光他的方式
He did. Still, the way you went about exposing him--
对社区是最有利的
Was best for the community.
我保留我对跟你共事的顾虑
I have my reservations, concerns, working with you.
我理解
I understand.
但我相信你会明白的 就像迪库西一样
But I'm sure you'll come around, like Decourcy did.
这些鬼电梯也太慢了
These goddamn elevators take forever.
小迪 好久不见
D. Long time no see.
我可是在电视上总看见你
Oh, I've seen you... on TV,
不做评论地评论里维尔劫案
commenting without commenting about the Revere Beach heist.
不如把案件卷宗交给凶手了算了
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表