剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
1989年10月 一名白人男性 查尔斯·"查克"·斯图尔特
谋杀了自己的妻子 弄伤了自己并声称凶手是黑人
在审讯期间 波士顿警局使用恐吓及胁迫手段
最终给一名黑人男性定罪
但之后斯图尔特的兄弟道出了真♥相♥
导致斯图尔特自杀
而后地狱之门便打开了
司法部调查局
这些蠢货根本没干
These motherfuckers weren't doing anything
我们这些人干的活
the rest of us weren't doing.
杰克 他们抓错了人
Jackie, they got the wrong guy.
查克·斯图尔特爆了自己的肠子
Chuck Stuart blew out his own guts
就为逃脱杀妻的法律制裁
to get away with killing his wife...
还说是个黑鬼干的
and said some nigger did it.
我也相信他 他告诉我是个黑人干的
I mean, I believe him too, he told me a black guy did it.
你难道不愿意用下半辈子挂着屎袋子
Would you shit in a fucking bag for the rest of your life
来换逃脱杀妻制裁吗
to get away with killing your wife?
我爱我妻子
I love my wife.
我也爱我妻子
I love my wife too,
但我很崇尚简单主义
but I'm a big fan of keeping things simple.
我对波士顿警局的感情丝毫没减
Look, I got no love lost for the Boston Police Department,
但他们成立的这个破委员会
but this fucking commission that they set up
调查查尔斯·斯图尔特的事
to investigate this Charles Stuart shit,
就是那个圣克莱尔委员会 有消息说
the St. Clair Commission, letting it leak
他们想让警♥察♥坐牢
that they wanted jail time for cops.
去他的 联邦检察官都疯了
Fuck that. U.S. Attorney is losing his mind.
说起这个 我不敢相信自己竟然
Speaking of, I cannot believe I'm in a line
在排队吊唁这个可怜虫
for this miserable fuck.
马修·库克是个混球
Matthew Cook was an asshole.
萨尔维 积点德
Salvie, for Christ's sake.
尊重下逝者
Show some fucking respect.
杰克
Jackie.
我都没指望有人能来
I didn't think anybody'd come.
我知道你爱他 但是
I knew you loved him, but
我觉得没有别人会来
I didn't think anybody else would come.
乔茜 你丈夫
Josie, your husband...
他是 他就像杰克·肯尼迪
he was-- he was like Jack Kennedy.
没人知道是怎么回事
No one knew what they had.
是的 谢谢
Yes. Thanks.
我理解这个草丘阴谋论
You know, I got this Grassy Knoll theory
刺杀肯尼迪阴谋论之一 即真正的枪手不是奥斯瓦尔德
而是在路旁草丘等候的"草丘守望者"
一夜之间整个城市都沦陷了
about the night that this whole fucking city went to shit.
那时弗林市长让警♥察♥去打冰球
It was the time that Mayor Flynn sent the cops on the ice.
你记得吗 棕熊队对加拿大人
You remember that? Bruins/Canadiens?
两个队都他妈干到观众席上去了
The fucking fight went all the way up in the stands.
这个城市曾经辉煌
What used to make this city great
是因为掌管城市的坏人
was that it was run by bad men
知道自己是坏人
who understood that they were bad.
然后一些蠢蛋上电视告诉全世界
And then some stupid fuck goes on the TV and tells everybody,
"你们不能再这样了
"You can't act like this anymore,
即使是棕熊队比赛也不行"
not even in a Bruins game."
而现在
And now...
就算人家是基佬也不能这么喊人家了
can't even call a guy a faggot, he deserves it.
我不 就是 我
I don't-- it's-- I--
那你是说
So, what you're saying is,
你是因为这地方变文明了你才不开心
you're upset 'cause this is a civil place to live now.
那我们过去二十年在忙活个什么劲
What the fuck we been working for the last 20 years?
我只是一直觉得联调局
Well, I always just thought the FBI
想成为城里最狠的角色
wanted to be the baddest motherfucker around.
这话我只说一遍
Look, I'm only gonna say this once,
因为你是我朋友
'cause you're my friend.
想怎么理解随你
Take it how you will.
你在毁了自己的生活
You're fucking your life up.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你说的这些破玩意儿
This shit you're talking about.
我们以前逃脱罪名的手段
What we used to get away with?
时代改变了 现在不再是1983年了
Times are changing. It's not 1983 anymore.
你得消停点了 兄弟
You got to knock it off, pal.
你怎么回事
What's the matter with you?
看看我
Look at me.
我爱我的工作
I love my job.
但现在我孩子都受不了我
Now my kids can't stand me.
我一无所有
I got nothin'.
你也会遇上一样的事 杰克
Same thing's gonna happen to you, Jackie.
怎么 你妻子终于醒悟离开你了吗
What, did your wife finally smarten up and leave you?
就是因为这事吗
Is that what this is all about?
你个蠢货
You stupid fuck.
你总是学不会
You're never gonna learn.
怎么了 拜托
What? Come on.
玩笑都开不起 萨尔维 拜托
You can't take a joke? Salvie, come on.
你去哪里 萨尔维 别走
Hey, where you goin'? Salvie, come on.
-见鬼 -老罗
- Whoa. Fuck. - Hey, Rohr!
你说给我们五十美元
You said you'd give us $50
只要我们来给那个寡妇捧场
to show up and make a crowd for the widow.
你开玩笑呢 这只有20块
Are you fuckin' kiddin'? There's only 20 here!
你忘了自己在什么州吗 伙计
You forget what state you're living in, pal?
这里是马萨诸塞州
This is Massachusetts.
税收高得很
Tax is a bitch.
"谢谢"你 老罗
Thanks for nothin', Rohr.
我不知道《环球报》怎么知道的 但你看
I don't know how the Globe found out, but there it is.
圣克莱尔委员会的成员
Members of the St. Clair Commission,
想让波士顿警局的条子进监狱
wanted jail time for Boston police.
你觉得他们是指谁
Now, who do you think they're talkin' 'bout?
你
You.
你觉得这是件好事吗
And you think that's a good thing?
我建议让警♥察♥坐牢
I pushed jail time for cops.
但很不幸 联邦检察官不同意
The U.S. Attorney, unfortunately, didn't agree.
如果我不是一心想办成的这种事
Now, why else would I leave the U.S. Attorney's office,
我为什么从联邦检察官办公室辞职
come work for the county DA, if this wasn't the kind of work
跑来当县地区检察官
that I wanted to get done?
警♥察♥不怎么喜欢《环球报》 而且
Cops aren't fans of the Globe, and
警♥察♥帮地检立案
cops make cases for the district attorney.
所以我再问你一次
So let me ask you this again.
你觉得自己的英勇举动被人知道是好事吗
You think it's a good thing that your heroics got mentioned?
搞什么
Hey, come on.
走吧 迪库西
Come on, DeCourcy.
打扰
Excuse me.
他们的咖啡钱我来付 不用找了
Their coffee's on me. Keep the change.
感谢你们的付出
Hey, thank you for your service.
你就是不能大事化小是吧
You just couldn't make it easy, huh?
那谁还能吸取教训
Who learns that way?
山巅之城
第一季 第一集
搜查令
信使
布罗姆利路271号♥
自动武器
黑人嫌犯
-这是搜查令 -先拿着
- Here's the warrant. - Hold on to it.
听好了 笨蛋们 我只说一次
Hey, listen up, assholes. I'm only going to say this once.
这案子事关种族问题 非常敏感
This is a racially charged situation. It's very delicate.
你们的长处是秉公执法
Your strength is the spirit of the law.
出发
Let's go.
波士顿警局 举起手来
Boston police! Show me your hands!
不许动 不许动
Don't move! Don't move!
-快点 -举起手来
- Come on! - Get 'em up!
搞什么 史蒂维
What the fuck, Stevie?
不是他们
These aren't the guys.
他从窗户逃了
He's goin' out the window!
抓住他
Get him!
快开窗 他从窗户逃了
Get it open! He's out the window!
该死
Ah, shit!
该死
Fuck!
我以为你♥他♥妈♥读过逮捕令 史蒂维
Thought you read the fucking warrant, Stevie!
-我确实读了 -逮捕令给我
- I did! - Give me that warrant!
-门上写着什么 -217
- What's that door say? - 217.
他妈的找错门了
That's the wrong fucking door!
-他妈的怎么会出这种事 -我知道
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表