剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
- How the fuck did that happen? - Oh, I know.
你妈怀着你的时候
Your mother smoked too many Kools
吸烟太多 生了你这个阅读障碍的蠢货
she was pregnant with you, you dyslexic motherfucker.
给我出来 不然我就把你后脑勺的头发
Come out of there or I'll pull the fucking short hairs
一根一根拔下来
off the back of your neck one by one.
把该死的逮捕令给我看看
Show me your fucking warrant.
好的 我这就给你♥他♥妈♥的逮捕令
Oh, yeah, I got your fucking warrant right here.
局长 局长 等下
Chief. Hey, Chief. Hey!
局长 局长
Chief, Chief.
我回到高等法♥院♥的第一个案子
Hey, is there a reason my first case back in Superior Court
是布罗姆利路希思的案子 为什么
is a case out of Bromley Heath?
沃德 你是蠢货吗
Ward, are you an asshole?
一名警♥察♥中枪了
A cop gets shot.
这个案子要想定罪轻而易举
This is as close to a slam-dunk conviction as you're gonna get.
你♥他♥妈♥有什么好苦恼的
What the fuck you so upset about?
局长 这案子说出去很好听
Look, Chief, there's a reputation you get, right?
黑人律师负责枪♥支♥和毒品的案子
Black lawyer working guns and drugs--
你想多了
Look, y-you're overthinking this.
我让你接这个案子
I put you on this
因为你会把这该死的案子结了
because you're gonna put the shit-bum away.
你和波士顿警局之间的接触也会更方便
And you might make things easier between you and the BPD.
我没看出来怎么就方便了
I don't know anything that'd do that.
最好别搞砸
Better not fuck it up.
落潮酒吧
散场了 伙计们 出去 大家都出去
Let's go, guys. Out. Everybody out.
走了 打烊了
Let's go. Closing time.
别这样 胡克
Come on, Hook!
-走吧 -让我把啤酒喝完
- Let's go! - Lemme finish my beer.
超过332.5万个奖品
价值5到500美元不等
-你好 比尔 -怎么样
- What's up, Bill? - What's happenin'?
-伙计们 大家还好吗 -你怎么样
- How you doin', guys? - How you doin'?
我的天 这些在我看来就像他妈的军械
Holy shit, those look like fucking Army guns to me.
-你说过要灵敏的 -是的
- You said you needed 'em quick. - Yeah.
但拿他妈的M16式枪
But not so as to get a life sentence
这是要终身监禁
carrying a fucking M16.
它们是指哪打哪吗
They shoot where they point?
我想是的
I'd assume so.
那它们很不错
Then they're fine.
你从哪搞到的AK-47式枪
Where did you get your hands on an AK-47?
越南东部地区旧称
兄弟从安♥南♥带回来的
Brother brought 'em back from 'Nam.
为了拿到它们杀了三个黄种佬
Killed three gooks to get them.
你对这种颜色了解多少
What do you know about that color?
巴里 你还好吗
Barry, you all right?
绝对不行
No way...
你♥他♥妈♥的在布罗姆利路希思做什么
What the fuck are you doing in Bromley Heath?
你♥他♥妈♥的以为我在干什么
Fuck you think I was doing?
我觉得你当时在嗑药
I think you were getting high.
不 杰克 这不是我的错
No, look, Jackie, this ain't my fault.
别拿我当你妈一样跟我说话
Don't talk like I'm your mother.
你以为我就你这么一个线人吗
You think you're my only snitch?
-缉毒刑♥警♥撞错门了 -你不应该在那
- Narcs kicked in the wrong door. - You shouldn't have been there!
我找到一个家伙 一条线索
Look, I got a guy, a lead.
直接关系到普林斯大街的办公室
Goes right to Prince Street. The office.
前新英格兰地区黑♥手♥党♥老大
这个家伙会把弗兰克·塞尔米供出来
This guy gives you Frank Salemme.
然后
And?
然后什么
And what?
你想知道更多吗
You want to hear more?
把我弄出这鬼地方
Get me the fuck out of here.
行吗 你会把我弄出去吗
So, what, you, you gonna get me out?
我会想办法
I'll figure something out.
你要知道 你是个好人 杰克
You know, you're a good shit, Jackie.
不明白为什么他们说你没用
Don't know why they say you're a prick.
那是我老婆挑起的谣言
It's a rumor my wife started.
你好 顾问
Hey. Hey, counselor.
你好 杰克 怎么了
Hey, Jackie, what's goin' on?
警♥察♥中枪 布罗姆利路希思
The cop shooting? Bromley Heath?
我把案子转给新人沃德了 怎么了
Yeah, I gave it to the new guy, Ward. Why?
我的一个朋友拜托我来看看
Friend of mine asked me to take a look.
你会爱上迪库西·沃德的
Oh, you're gonna love DeCourcy Ward.
为什么
Why is that?
平权行动雇佣
Affirmative action hire.
我的天 有多糟糕
Oh, Christ. How bad?
他以前是圣克莱尔委员会的
He was on the St. Clair Commission.
他妈的
Fuck me.
马萨诸塞州
闪开 闪开
Move! Move!
我看见了 那个包
I see it, the bag!
放下包 放下包
Bag down, bag down!
伙计们
Fellas.
-他来了 -麻烦来了
- There he is. - And here comes trouble.
亲爱的 你什么时候离开你丈夫
Darling, when you gonna get rid of that husband of yours?
-你好 -你好 杰克
- Hey. - Hey, Jackie.
迪库西·沃德
DeCourcy Ward.
杰克·罗尔 联邦调查局的
Jackie Rohr, FBI.
介意我叫你迪吗
You mind if I call you D?
不介意 我有一个提审案子
Uh...no. I have an arraignment.
我就是想和你谈谈这个提审
The arraignment's what I want to talk to you about.
你要诉讼的名单上 有个叫罗奇的孩子
You got a kid, Roach, on your docket.
他是我的线人 他正在协助一个大案子
He's an informant of mine. He's working a decent case.
他也枪击了警♥察♥
He also shot a cop.
是的 据称他枪击了一名警♥察♥
Well, he allegedly shot a cop.
你想让我放了他 为什么是我
You want me to let him off? Why me?
可以说是职场后门
Call it a professional favor.
不是 但是为什么找我
No, but why me...
直接找我
specifically?
这是你的案子 不是吗
It's your case, isn't it?
我们之间有什么误解吗
Is there a misunderstanding here?
没有 我完全理解
No, no, see, I understand perfectly.
你走进这里 想着
You walk in here and you think,
新来的那个家伙会蠢到信你的鬼话
oh, the new guy's stupid enough to eat your bullshit.
你是什么人 混♥蛋♥吗
What are you, some kind of asshole?
我♥干♥了五年的联邦检察官
I spent five years with the U.S. Attorney,
看着联调局的探员
watching Feds cut deals
为了像这样的垃圾案子做交易
for pieces of shit like this.
去问问盖伊·丹 看他怎么说
Take it to Guy Dan. See what he says.
美国历史上第二位黑人♥大♥♥法♥官
真是抱歉 克拉伦斯·托马斯
Oh, well, excuse me, Clarence Thomas.
很抱歉 我太相信你了
I'm sorry I gave you the benefit of the doubt.
我以为你不是盖伊·丹的小喽啰
I figured you weren't Guy Dan's Uncle Tom,
但很显然我错了
but clearly I was mistaken.
别担心
Don't worry.
下次 我不会问了
Next time, I won't ask.
你那是威胁我吗
Oh, is that a threat?
威胁
Threat?
不是
No.
是"去你的"
It's a "Fuck you."
后面到底他妈的怎么了
What the hell's fuckin' goin' on back there?
他看到我他妈的脸了
He saw my fucking face!
他妈的怎么了
What the fuck?
他看到我的脸了
He saw my fucking face!
他妈的我们要怎么办
What the fuck are we gonna do?
他们看到我的脸了
They saw my fucking face!
冷静 听懂了吗
Calm down. You understand me?
我不管 老兄
I don't know, man.
我们就拿走他们的身份证
Let's just take their IDs,
把他们扔下车
drop them off at the yard.
你是什么 白♥痴♥吗
What are you, a fucking moron?
我们会知道他们的家人住在哪里
We'll know where their families live.
我不会伤害别人的孩子
I ain't hurting someone's kids!
老天 我的孩子跟这事完全没关系
Jesus, my kid's got nothing to do with this.
我们才不会伤害你那该死的孩子呢
We're not gonna hurt your goddamn kids.
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表