剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
All right, there you go.
坐
There you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
给我看看吧
So, show me.
对了
Oh, yeah.
就在那 在那什么上面
It's right over there, on the whatchamacallit.
看到了
Oh, yeah.
这
It's...
这是在我的M16上的
it's from my M16.
步♥枪♥呢
Where's the rifle?
卖♥♥了
Sold it.
那年过得很艰难
It was a...rough year.
没有我
Without me,
我的枪一无是处
my rifle's useless, and...
没有枪 我一无是处
without my rifle, I'm useless.
是吧
Right?
这就是
That's the...
这就是步♥枪♥兵的信条
That's the Rifleman's Creed.
你还好吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
你知道吗 我带回了把AK-47
Hey, you know, I brought back an AK-47.
-真的吗 -真的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
我的也带回来了
I did too.
真的假的
No shit?
真的 但
Yeah, but it...
我把它转手了
it went out the door.
在M16之前
Before the M16.
话说
Hey, you know,
我也在想把我的出手了
I've been thinking about selling mine.
谁替你卖♥♥的
Who handled yours?
这个小孩
This kid.
非常可爱的小孩
Real nice kid.
我
I, uh...
天 我忘了村名了
...boy, I-I forgot the name of the village.
但就是我们经过那里的时候
But, um, we passed through there, right?
他们收留了我们
And they fed us.
我们所有人
All of us.
那天半夜
And then, later that night,
杀千刀的越南人♥民♥军 他们
the fucking NVA, they...
他们把全村的都杀了
had chopped off all their heads.
那么可爱的孩子
That was such a nice kid.
去他妈的永远忠诚
Semper-fuckin'-fi.
你说呢
Right?
我们
You know, we, uh...
我们就不该进村
We shouldn't have gone in there.
这下好了
Well...
害他们丢了性命
We got them killed.
我就是个人♥渣♥
I'm a piece of shit.
说真的 我不是在忏悔
To the bone. That's not a confession.
只是陈述事实
I'm just, uh, stating a fact,
希望你能考虑一下
just so you can take that into account.
昨晚我跟你哥哥在一起
I was with your brother last night.
把他灌醉了
Got him drunk.
说起越战和陆战队的事
Got him talking about 'Nam and the Corps.
骗他说我也在那服役过
Lied to him about me being there.
我手里欠着三个银行警卫的命
I got three dead bank guards...
被你哥哥从丛林里带回来的
executed with an AK-47
AK-47给崩了
that your brother brought back from the jungle.
要是被退伍军人管理局知道了
The VA finds out about this,
他就完蛋了
and they're going to cut him off.
没有医疗保险
No medical.
没有养老金
No pension.
他会过得比现下还不济
He's going to be more fucked than he already is.
我眼中饱含着泪水
With tears in my eyes,
我请求
I'm asking--
不 我恳求你
No, I'm begging you...
拜托了
please.
别逼我这么对他
Don't make me do this to him.
因为该做什么我就一定会做
Because I will do what's got to be done.
毕竟我就是个烂人
'Cause I'm a piece of shit.
谁都不信
Fide nemini.
谁都不信
Trust no one.
我就说一句
For the record...
你见鬼去吧
fuck you.
叫我的律师来
Call my lawyer.
我就开口
I'll talk.
他这是要反悔吗
Is that remorse I see?
我们去准备协议吧
Let's make that deal.
-是罗尔太太吗 -怎么了
- Mrs. Rohr. - Yes?
您是本尼黛塔·罗尔的母亲吗
You're the mother of Benedetta Rohr?
这是怎么了
What's this about?
您好 是这样的
Yes, hi.
我是西蒙·梅瑞迪斯
I'm Simon Meredith. I'm a truancy officer
昆西学区的劝学官员
with the Quincy School District.
出勤与风纪部
Um, Department of Attendance and Compliance.
您女儿已经三天没来学校了
Your daughter hasn't been in school in three days.
她在家吗
Is she home?
天啊
Oh, sweet Jesus.
喂
Hello?
柯莉 别挂电♥话♥
Hey, Corie, don't hang up.
你在听吗
Hello?
吉米 你想干什么
Jimmy, what?
我妈
Uh, it's Ma.
我是从医院给你打的电♥话♥
I'm calling from the hospital right now.
她现在状况很不好
She-she's in rough shape.
她说想见她的孙女们
And-- And she's asking to see her granddaughters.
吉米 拜托 不行
Jimmy, please, no.
柯莉 他们说要截掉她的脚
Corie, they're talking about cutting her feet off, okay?
她有可能死在手术台上
She could die right there on the table,
她只是想见见孙女们 行吗
and all she wants is to see the girls, you know?
再见一面就好
Just-- Just one more time.
趁她 趁她还没
Before, before, you know?
这太糟了 我
That's horrible. I...
但是我觉得见到你会让她们很难受
But I think them seeing you messes them up.
我不同意
I won't do it.
不 我 柯莉
No, I-- Oh, Corie,
我以我妈的性命发誓
I swear on Ma's life
你来这的时候
that I won't even be in the same zip code as you
我会离你们十万八千里 可以吗
when you're in town, all right?
因为你也是个妈妈
Because you're a mom,
你能理解这些
and you understand that these...
她心里的这些感觉
that these feelings that she's having.
你保证会离开吗
You promise you'll be gone?
我用我妈的性命发誓
I-I-I swear on Ma's life.
上帝啊
Jesus.
好吧 把票寄来
Okay, send the tickets.
行吧
All right.
你到这里我会还你钱的 行吗
I'll pay you back when you get here, okay?
-吉米 -她的脚啊 柯莉
- Jimmy! - Her feet, Corie.
我会想办法的
I'll work it out.
请马里诺医生速至病理科
Dr. Marino to Pathology.
请马里诺医生速至病理科
Dr. Marino to Pathology.
特鲁迪
Hey, Trudy!
谢天谢地你在家
Oh, thank God you're home.
怎么了 詹妮
Yeah, Jen?
一个劝学官员来我家了
Hey, a truancy officer came to my house.
他说本尼有三天没去学校了
He said that Bennie hasn't been at school for three days.
那跟我又有什么关系
How's that puttin' light on my day?
本尼和盖尔是最好的朋友
Well, Bennie and Gail are best friends.
曾经是最好的朋友
Were best friends.
我家盖尔才没干
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表