剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
一帮人在里维尔打劫了一个护卫车
a crew knocked over an armored car in Revere.
警卫 仍然下落不明
And the guards? Still missing.
你和联邦检察官有交情
You're friends with the federal prosecutor.
你需要我♥干♥什么
What the fuck do you need me for?
我不想让这个案子被人要走
I don't want this investigation taken from me.
我要自己办
I want to run it.
我不想放过犯罪分子
And I don't want to just bury who did it.
我要去查尔斯镇
No, I want to go into Charlestown
把那闹个底朝天
and I want to fuck that place up.
你领导怎么办
What about your boss?
管他呢
Fuck him.
谁都不在乎
Fuck all of 'em.
挡我者死
Fuck anyone else who gets in my way.
麦克
Mac.
给我来杯威士忌 纯的
Can I get a whisky, neat?
你看 这就很好
No, you see, this is good.
说明你开窍了
This means you're learning.
别扔了
Stop.
你就干一票
You do one.
就一票
One.
无论得手多少 你都得...
Whatever the takes are, you're gettin'--
走人
Out.
我不想听到什么再来一票
I don't want to hear about the next one
也不想听到你搞别的事
or some other fucking score you got lined up.
你拿钱走人
You take the money, get straight.
明白吗
You understand?
你笑什么
What are you smiling at?
你是不是特别喜欢
You love it too much, don't you?
没费什么力气 就让你又干一票了
Didn't take much, getting you to do it again.
不费吹灰之力
Took almost nothing.
好了
Yeah.
-吉米 把你的破... -大家好
- Jimmy, keep your fucking.. - Hello.
弗兰克
Frank.
我想再干一票
I wanna do another one.
再搞一车
Another truck.
上次都那样了
After last time?
你们突然嫌钱多烧手了吗
You guys allergic to money all of a sudden?
我可不跟这家伙一起 弗兰克
But I'm not gonna work with this guy, Frankie.
我怎么了 怎么了 我废物吗
What am I? What? What am I, dog shit?
不 你就是没用的小蝌蚪
No, you're a fucking wasted sperm cell.
我是没用的小蝌蚪 这话真硬
I'm a wasted fuckin' sp-- That's a good one.
-你给我闭嘴 -我八岁的时候
- Shut your fuckin' mouth. - Know what? I've been robbin'
就开始抢劫了
Since I was eight years fuckin' old.
你都干什么了 汤米
what have you been doing, Tommy?
你总被抓起来
And you've been getting caught.
我总被抓 去你的 干♥你♥
I been gettin' caught? Hey, fuck you! Fuck you!
去你的
Hey! Hey! Fuck you!
闭嘴吧 小阿飞
Shut the fuck up! Punk!
干我 我拧断你脖子
Fuck me? I'll break your fucking neck!
来搞我啊 小阿飞
Come and get me, punk.
-冷静 -来打我啊
- Hey, relax-- - Come and get me!
-滚车上去 -我滚
- Get in the fuckin' car. - I'm goin'!
-上车 -弗兰克
- Get in the car. - Frankie!
-弗兰克 -我去定了
- Frankie! - I'm goin' again.
我希望你能跟我一起
I'd love to have you join me.
你想好了告诉我
Let me know if you can do it, all right?
弗兰克 你知不知道自己在干什么
Frank! You know what you're doin'?
不在雨里淋着了
Get the fuck out of the rain.
太他妈傻了
This is fucking stupid.
脑袋给我转过去
Turn your fucking head around.
我们要做的事情一点都不复杂
See? It's not that complicated what we're trying to do here.
就看你想走多远
It's just a matter of how far you're willing to go,
你愿意吃多少屎
How much shit you're willing to eat.
需要做什么我就做什么
I can do what I got to do.
好
Okay.
那么
So...
我们知道嫌疑人
We know that our perpetrators
很可能是查尔斯镇的几个小混混
are most likely a few pieces of shit from Charlestown, right?
查尔斯镇的银行抢劫犯
There's more bank robbers in Charlestown
是讲英语地界里人数最多的
than any other square mile in the English-speaking world.
但是不能定他们的罪 因为他们什么都不说
But you can't convict them, because they don't talk.
所以我们就要利用资源
So, we use what you've got.
你是地检办公室的
You're the DA.
你有能把这个城市里的所有人
You got the number-one thing that's going to scare
都吓住的王牌
every piece of shit in this city.
大陪审团
The grand jury.
只要大陪审团出来 哪个混♥蛋♥都没办法
No scumbag can work when the grand jury is on.
我们要做的是
So, what we do
找一个没结的大悬案
is we find a big case gone cold.
把所有银行劫匪嫌疑人都抓起来
We round up every bank-robbing suspect we can,
给他们悬案的豁免权
And you grant them immunity on the cold case.
然后 当你把他们带到大陪审团面前时
Then, when you get them in front of the grand jury,
就抓住抢劫的事情穷追猛打
you hit them with questions about the robbery.
他们要是不说就等着坐牢吧
It's jail time, they don't want to talk to you.
你是怎么想到这招的
How'd you figure all that?
华盛顿法学院 68届的
D.C. Law school. Class of '68, motherfucker.
这是一招险棋
It's a risky move.
但是现在的情况
But given the circumstances:
三具尸体
Three dead bodies,
查尔斯镇 黑人地检官
Charlestown, black DA.
大家绝对会相信你的
People will probably give you credit.
我想问问你 是什么让你改变想法的
So I gotta ask you, what changed your mind?
关于你吗
About you?
除了基本的
Beyond necessity?
你说了一些话
You'd said something.
让我想起了我小时候
Reminded me when I was a kid.
我父亲是南方基♥督♥教领袖协会的
My father, he worked for the SCLC.
他认识路德·金
He knew King.
路德·金中枪的时候他在孟菲斯
He was in Memphis when King was shot.
我小的时候
And when I was a kid,
他总是带着一脑袋伤回家
He'd come home getting his head kicked in
都是被公牛康纳这样的人打的
by the Bull Connors of the world...
美国政♥治♥家 强制执行种族隔离
然后他就把我们一顿胖揍
And he'd beat the living shit out of us.
他
He, uh...
有一天晚上用大拇指戳到了我
...caught me with a thumb one night.
你说得对
You're right.
只有坏人才明白
Only the bad understand.
反讽比比皆是
Irony abounds.
花卉市场
上 上
Go, go!
把袋子放下 混♥蛋♥
Drop the fucking bag, motherfucker!
趴下 赶紧给我趴下
Down! Down! Get the fuck down!
我现在对你来说更有价值了
I'm going to be a lot more valuable to you now.
里维尔的抢劫
That robbery up at Revere?
我知道尸体在哪了
I know where the bodies are buried.
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表