是迈克的 他用来防身
It was Michael's. He kept it for protection.
而他就用这根棍子打了他
And this guy hit him with it.
他们之后怎么处理那棍子
What did they do with the bat?
他们是留下了还是带走了 你还记得吗
Did they leave it, take it with them? Can you remember?
我想是带走了吧
Took it, I think.
好吧 还有什么吗
Okay. Anything else?
他们离开时 都在笑
When they were running away, they were all laughing.
听我说 我会查犯罪现场
Look, I'll get coverage
和周边区域的监控录像
from the scene and the surrounding area.
我们会找到证据
We'll find it.
我知道
I know.
我明白
I understand.
谢谢
Thanks.
是我上司
That was my boss.
希希的证词给了我们
Sissy's statement gives us
另一条线索 但我们最好还是
another piece of the puzzle, but we could use
能有物证 -我会找到那球棍
that physical evidence. - I'll find the bat.
好吧 但愿你能找到那根球棍
All right, well, hopefully you can find the bat
最好上面留有可用的指纹
and there will be some usable prints.
我已经尽全力了
I'm doing the best I can here.
难道你们就不能稍微支持我一下吗
Would it be possible to get just a little bit of love
哪怕就一次也好
maybe from your people? Just one time?
我能让希希住进宾馆 好好梳洗一番
I can put Sissy in a hotel, get her cleaned up.
我能教她怎么做出可信的证词
I can work with her on how to give a credible testimony.
但她还是个流浪♥女♥孩
But she is still a homeless girl
有卖♥♥淫和吸毒不良记录
with a record of prostitution and drugs.
得了
Come on.
那女孩没理由撒谎
This girl has no reason to lie.
她一出庭就会被律师狂轰滥炸
She is going to get destroyed on the stand.
如果卡西迪被释放
If Cassidy walks,
你就不能再重复起诉他这个案子
you can't try this case again-- double jeopardy.
如果你想要我让希希出庭
If you want me to put Sissy on the stand
赌一把运气 那我可以这么办
and roll the dice with her, I will do it.
只是你自己想好 是否能接受这两种后果
Just make sure you can handle both outcomes.
我有赢过更站不住脚的官司
I've had convictions on weaker cases,
但大多数时候是因为
but half the time, it's because
辩方是个公共辩护律师
the defendant shows up with a public defender
而且还完全疲惫不堪
that's completely burnt out.
我也很想说 我们为被害人在法庭上
Well, I like to think we're in the business
提供了平等的法律保护 但事实证明...
of leveling the playing field for victims, but...
我觉得闹心的是
What burns me is every one
卡西迪的每个律师都是前任检察官
of Cassidy's lawyers is a former prosecutor.
法学院学费可不低啊
Law school's expensive.
总得想办法还助学贷款吧
You got to pay for those student loans somehow.
没错
Yeah.
看看我拿了什么
here we have
朱诺店的芝士蛋糕
cheesecake from Junior's.
我还记得他们刚开张那年夏天 1950年
I remember the summer they opened-- 1950.
爹当年还有16英尺的二头肌
I had 16-inch biceps.
道奇队打进了加时赛
The Dodgers were in a playoff run.
收音机里还在播"蒙娜丽莎"
"Mona Lisa" Was playing on the radio.
妮姬什么时候
When does Nicky get back
从她爸那回来
from her dad's?
我一会得去接她
Oh, I got to pick her up later.
到时你告诉她 你搞到了
Wait till she hears you got her tickets
百老汇的美国偶像门票
to American Idiot on Broadway.
我不要了 宝贝儿 -你没事吧
No, babe. - You okay?
没事 -你都不怎么说话
Yeah. - Barely said anything.
嗯 案子很棘手 亲爱的
Yeah. Tough case to shake, honey.
丹尼 你们发现他的时候
Is it true that guy was wearing
他真的带着最好朋友的名牌吗
his best friend's dog tags when you found him, Danny?
是的 -没错 那晚他没能救出他
Yeah. - Yeah, he's the guy
而正是那晚他获得了银星勋章
that he couldn't save the night he earned his Silver Star.
什么是银星勋章
What's a Silver Star?
这是我们国家为了表彰英勇战斗
It's one of our country's highest awards
而颁发的最高勋章之一
for bravery in combat.
就如同橄榄球奖杯吗
Like a trophy for football?
不 肖恩
No, Sean.
和那个不同
It's not at all like that.
我们生命中有很多更重要的事
There are some things we do in life
比仅仅是为了娱乐而去做的事重要得多
that are more important than the things we do for fun.
你会抓住坏人吗 爸爸
Are you gonna catch the bad guys, Dad?
会的
Yeah.
我会尽全力
I'll do my best.
就像我常和你们兄弟俩说的那样
It's kind of like I always tell you and your brother,
如果你相信一件事
you know-- if you believe in something,
就要不顾一切奋斗到底
you keep fighting for it, no matter what.
这也是你爷爷教我的
That's what your grandpa always taught me.
也是我爸爸教我的
And Pop taught me.
代代相传
Down the generations.
那我想将坏人绳之以法
I guess that makes catching the bad guys
是正义的工作吧
the right thing to do, right?
失陪一下 爸爸
Excuse me, Dad.
当你在被害人身上看到自己的影子
When you see yourself in a victim
那种感觉会蚕食你的灵魂
it really eats away at you.
这几天来 我感觉你
You've been a million miles away
整个人都在千里之外
these past few days.
究竟怎么了
What's going on?
有一天晚上
There was this one night.
那时在伊♥拉♥克♥
I was out on patrol
我出去巡逻 扭伤了脚踝
in Iraq. I sprained my ankle.
可能是踩到沟什么的 我也不知道
Stepped in a ditch or something, I don't know.
总之我没事
Hmm. Anyway, I was fine.
我回到基地 用冰敷了 没什么大碍
I got back to the fire base, I iced it up. No problem.
第二天 他们...
The next day they...
他们派了别人接替我的位置
they sent somebody else out in my place.
鲍比·拉洛
Bobby LaRue.
我叫他阿呆 你知道吧
I called him Chuckles, you know?
就像那糖果 -爷爷喜欢的糖果
Like the candy. - Like the candy Gramp likes.
个农村孩子 人超好
Sweetest hillbilly kid you ever met.
他大概去了20分钟
He was out about 20 minutes,
之后一个狙击手射穿了他的脖子
...before a sniper put a round through his neck.
他才19岁
He was 19.
还是个傻孩子
Stupid kid.
死的本该是我
It should've been me.
不
No.
别这么说
No.
有时候我看着你
Some days I look at you,
还有我的孩子们
and I look at my boys...
我就会想 难道是一个19岁的孩子
...and I just think, did that 19-year-old kid have to
献出他的生命 才能换来我的今天
give his life so I could have all this?
特洛伊·卡西迪
Troy Cassidy.
我的律师说你不能接近我
My lawyer says you can't come near me.
我可没看到周围有律师
I don't see any lawyers around.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我想了下你说的话
Thought about what you said.
所以我没带枪和警徽
So I left my gun and badge behind.
离我远点
Just stay away from me.
你要去哪儿
Where you going? Huh?
你是想怎么样 -你又是想怎么样
What do you think you're doing? - What do you think you're doing?
单挑你就牛不起来了吧
Not so tough now it's one-on-one, huh?
你♥他♥妈♥以为自己是老几
Who the hell do you think you are, huh?
告诉你
Tell you what.
我是那个要你付出代价的人
I'm the guy who's gonna make you pay for your sins
让你一辈子忘不掉 混球 听到吗
once and for all, punk, once and for all! Hey!
冷静点 -放开我
Take it easy! - Get off me!
冷静点 -放开我
Take it easy! - Get off me!
你没事吧 -好得很
You all right? - Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. I'm fine.
我会抓住你
I'm gonna get you.
不管怎么样 我都会逮住你
One way or another, I'm gonna get you!
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表