什么 -你说什么
What? - Excuse me?
真人真事
True story.
没错 禁酒举措还滋生了阿尔·卡彭这样的私酒贩子
Right, Prohibition gave rise to bootleggers like Al Capone.
我们有权做自己想做的事
We should be able to do what we want.
这是个自♥由♥国度
It's a free country.
你想得太简单了 宝贝儿
That's a little simplistic, honey.
不 没有
No, it's not.
我只是说 这个问题很复杂
I'm just saying it's a complicated issue.
你觉得我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
你从来不重视我的话
You never take me seriously.
宝贝儿 我... -现在开始我不发表意见了
Honey, I... - No, I just, I won't have an opinion
行了吧
from now on, okay?
失陪
Excuse me.
这下好了
Oh, dear.
所以我庆幸自己生了儿子
And that is why I'm glad I have boys.
阿门
Amen.
交给我吧
I got this one.
我能吃她的鸡吗
Can I have her chicken?
抱歉 外公
I'm sorry, Grandpa.
你很有自己的想法
Hey, you made some good points.
她把我当做小孩
She treats me like a child.
这么说 你不是因为
Oh, you're not mad at her
她改变主意不让你去市区
because she changed her mind
这件事而生气咯
about letting you go into town.
发生了派对上的事情后
Nobody else could go either,
谁都不能去了 只是...
after what happened at that party, just...
她从不和我谈话
She never talks to me.
我是说 好好地谈话
I mean, really talks.
你亨利外公从没告诉过你
Your Grandpa Henry ever tell you his theory
他觉得莱利家的人
about the Reilly side of the family
都有情感便秘么
being emotionally constipated?
知道吗 某天晚上
You know, the other night,
你准备去参加舞会那晚
when you were going to the gala, she was crying
她来你家的一路上都哭个不停
the whole way over to your house,
她也不告诉我为什么
and she wouldn't tell me why.
也许她现在要为了你学会坚强
Well, maybe she's trying to be strong for you right now.
她也知道你对离婚的事有多难受
Knowing how upset you are about the divorce.
是啊
Yeah.
感觉烂透了
It sucks.
你知道你妈妈那晚在做什么吗
You know what your mom was doing that night?
知道 那是她第一次
Yeah. It was her first night
成为儿童基金会的主席
as the president of the Children's Fund.
没错
Yeah.
你知道你外婆 也就是她的母亲
Did you know that your grandma, her mom,
在生前也是这个慈善会的主席吗
was president of the same charity before she died?
也许你妈妈只是想起了她
Maybe your mom was thinking about her.
触景生情
Missing her.
你也想起了她
You were thinking about her, too.
是的
I was.
但我要为了你妈妈而坚强
But I was trying to be strong for your mom.
就如同你需要你妈妈
Just like you need your mom,
你妈妈也需要你
your mom needs you.
需要你关心和理解她
To look out for her, to understand her,
需要你爱她
and love her.
生活并不尽如人意
Life isn't fair.
但你可以努力
But you can be.
早安
Morning.
快过来看看这个
Oh, come here. Check this out.
推特上的玩意
This Twitter thing.
不仅记录你更推的时间
It not only records the times of your tweets
还能用GPS追踪你的位置
but it tracks your location with a GPS.
看这个
Look at this.
我让技术人员把她的坐标
I had our tech guys put her coordinates
输入了我们的地图系统
into our mapping system.
下午6点07分
"6:07 p.M.
H&M的裙子真是酷毙了
OMG skirt at H&M to die for."
好吧
Okay. Mm-hmm.
下午6点10分 看到个女孩穿着流苏鞋 去年也是
"6:10 p.M. Saw a girl in fringed top. So last year."
12分...这女孩怎么不停地上推
12"-- This girl tweets every five seconds.
我知道
I know.
6点12分 吃个冻优格做晚餐 好吧
12 p.M. Froyo for dinner." Okay.
她最后一次更推是在普林斯和百老汇
Okay, so, her last tweet was at Prince and Broadway.
艾莉森·杜维茨就在这个时候
And it's at the exact same time that Alyson Duvitz
在其它地方被车袭击了
was hit with the car, miles away.
假设这是凯琳在更新推特
Assuming it was Caitlin that was sending the tweets...
那是谁袭击了艾莉森
Who ran down Alyson?
我们去查查凯琳所说的那个秘密情人吧
What about that secret lover Caitlin was talking about?
如果真有这个人的话
If she even exists.
看来我们得再跑一趟学校
It's worth going back to the school
去一探究竟
one more time and taking a look.
不管是谁 凶手两次试图杀死艾莉森·杜维茨
Well, whoever it was, they tried to kill Alyson Duvitz twice,
那句话怎么说来着 第三次会走运么
so what do they say? Third time's the charm?
但愿不会
Let's hope not.
门卫说学校的两边街道
Janitor said both sides of the street are reserved
只允许圣安琪勒丝高中人员进出
for St. Angeles personnel only.
值得一查
That's worth the shot.
也许吧
Well, may be it is.
不断有家长打电♥话♥来 询问你们在做什么
Parents are calling, asking what you're doing.
你就告诉那些关切的父母
Well... you can tell the concerned parents
我们在他们孩子的学校
we're investigating a triple homicide
调查一起三重谋杀案
at their children's school.
还有一起针对艾莉森·杜维茨的肇事逃逸
And also a hit-and-run on Alyson Duvitz.
所以你们来检查汽车吗
By examining cars?
没错 其实我们在找辆黑色轿车
Yeah. In fact, we're looking for a dark sedan.
你知不知道谁在车杠上
Would you happen to know who may have
贴了圣安琪勒丝的贴纸
a St. Angelus bumper sticker on their car?
多了去了 花上一美元就能在供应室买♥♥到
Well, anyone. You can get them for a dollar in the supply room.
照现在事情的发展 白送都没人要了
The way things are going, I won't be able to give them away.
没错 真是不容易啊 神父
Yeah, it's tough stuff, Father.
多谢
Thank you.
你们忙活去吧 我还得照顾一间学校
You have work to do, and I've got a school to run.
洁姬
Hey! Jackie.
来看这个
Look at this.
是黑色轿车
Dark sedan...
但保险杠上没贴纸
no bumper sticker though.
这就是了
Well, that's just it.
看来是有人撕了贴纸
Looks like somebody removed the bumper sticker here
又去洗了洗车
and ran this car through a wash.
像是个肇事逃逸者在此地无银
Yeah, like a hit-and-run trying to cover tracks.
没错 打电♥话♥问问
Yeah. Call it in.
我是库拉托拉
Yeah. Curatola.
帮我查块纽约拍照 ABZ1873
Yeah, um, check a New York plate for me: ABZ1873.
看来有人擦过了保险杠啊
Looks like somebody scrubbed this fender here,
想把这些浅绿色的油漆擦掉
trying to get rid of some light green paint.
这辆车注册在卡萝尔·霍夫曼副校长名下
Car's registered to Vice Principal Carol Hoffman.
神父
Father. Father!
能问你个问题吗
Can we ask you a question?
关于霍夫曼副校长 你知道什么
What can you tell us about Vice Principal Hoffman?
学生都爱戴她 无可挑剔
The students love her. I get no complaints.
只是作为副校长
Despite the fact that, as vice principal,
她经常因违纪而处罚学生
she's often called upon to mete out discipline
也负责解决争端
and resolve disputes.
比利·罗梅罗有没有违纪被她抓到过
She ever have any disciplinary issues with Billy Romero?
就我所知没有
Not that I'm aware of.
他们之间有什么接触么
Any interactions we should know about?
多亏了她 他二年级时才没被退学
Well, he can thank her for not flunking out sophomore year.
怎么说
How so?
他自然课成绩很不好 她负责辅♥导♥他
He was failing science, and she tutored him.
她辅♥导♥他自然课吗
She tutored him in science?
对 在我提升她之前
Yeah, she was a chemistry teacher.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表