喂
Yeah?
雷根警探吗 我是安娜·左汀
Detective Reagan? It's Anna Zoltin.
不知道你是否记得我
I don't know if you remember me.
当然记得 有什么事吗
Yeah, of course I do. What is it?
很抱歉 我知道现在很晚
I'm sorry, I know it's late.
但...我不知道还能找谁求助
I just... I didn't know who else to turn to.
怎么了 你有麻烦了吗
What's wrong? Are you in trouble?
我就是害怕
I'm just scared.
好的
Okay.
听着 安娜 你得报♥警♥ 知道吗
Anna, look, you're gonna have to call 911, okay?
或直接去分区警局 我马上就到
Or just go down to the precinct, and I'll be there soon.
我也不知道你能不能帮助我
I don't even know if you can help me.
他说警♥察♥也帮不了我
He said the cops can't help me.
谁说的
Well, who said that?
没人能帮我
Nobody can help me.
真不知道我为什么打电♥话♥
I don't know why I called.
好吧 安娜...
Okay, Anna, A--
安娜
Anna?
你答应贝尔法斯特[北爱尔兰首府]警局局长
You promised the police chief of Belfast
在他今晚返回爱尔兰之前
a tour of the Real Time Crime Center
带他参观实时犯罪监控中心
before he leaves for Ireland this evening.
还有什么情况
What else you got?
昨晚 华盛顿大道和169街交口发生抢劫
Overnight, robbery on 169th and Washington Avenue.
嫌犯持有手♥枪♥
Suspects armed with handguns.
符合曼哈顿北部的抢劫作案模式
Fits the Manhattan North robbery pattern.
港湾小组现正在布鲁克林区打捞一具浮尸
Harbor Unit's pulling out a floater in Brooklyn as we speak,
还有一位名叫威廉·卡特的警探打来电♥话♥
and a Detective William Carter called.
是我的老搭档 他有何贵干
Old partner of mine. What did he want?
告诉你他发现人体残骸
To tell you human remains were recovered
可能与你们25年前一起办的案子有关
that may be connected to a case you two worked 25 years ago.
告诉我的特遣队 我们要去那里
Tell my detail we're heading back out.
那你九点钟的局长通报会呢
And your 0900 chiefs' briefing?
推迟
Push it.
好 知道了 谢了 情况了解
Okay. Got it. Thanks. 10-4.
验尸官还有一个半小时才到
M.E.'s still an hour and a half out.
可惜
Sad.
多漂亮的姑娘
Beautiful young girl.
妆还没有冲掉 一定是刚发生不久
Still has makeup on, too. Must have just happened.
分♥析♥推断不是我们的任务
Ours is not to speculate.
我们保护现场 然后等专家来
We secure the scene, and then we wait.
智囊团来了
Here comes the brain trust now.
"真走运啊"
Just our luck.
索尼·马莱斯基
Sonny Malevsky.
他就是索尼·马莱斯基吗
That's Sonny Malevsky?
是啊 怎么了
Yeah, why?
呃...
Just...
我记得他曾和我哥哥乔伊共事过
I think he used to work with my brother Joe.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
兰祖利
Renzulli.
你好
Hey.
终于有臂章了
Ah, you finally got your stripes.
因为怜悯 给你升职吗
Mercy promotion?
别拿我开涮 行不
Don't bust my chops, all right?
新人是谁
Who's the new fish?
雷根
Reagan.
这么说你是最年轻的警员
So you're the PC's youngest.
第一次发现浮尸吗 小子
Is this your first floater, kid?
是啊 -这具死亡时间短
Yeah. - Well, looks fresh.
该让你看看几周后
You should see 'em after a couple of weeks,
被鱼和螃蟹啃过之后的样子
after the fish and the crabs get to 'em.
看看情况
Let's see what we got.
局长
Commissioner.
比尔 放下吧
Bill. As you were.
在这边
Right over here.
看起来是头部遭重创
Looks like trauma to the skull.
可能是里奥·盖茨
Could be Leo Gates.
衣服符合当时的描述
Clothes match the description.
我们也找到了背包
We got the backpack.
骨骼结构也表明是个孩子
Skeletal remains appear to be those of a child.
是他
It's him.
还没确定 老弗
We don't know that yet, Frank.
是他
It's him.
我都不知道他母亲是不是还住在附近
I don't even know if the mother still lives around here anymore.
还在
She does.
九岁的男孩
Nine-year-old boy.
在我们揭开旧伤口之前
Have the M.E. make a positive I.D.
让验尸官做确凿的身份认证
before we start opening up old wounds.
这不再是失踪案了 是谋杀案
It's no longer missing persons, it's a homicide.
立刻把整个案子的档案送到我办公桌上
I want the entire case file on my desk forthwith.
尽全力避免让媒体得知此事
Keep this away from the press as long as you can.
如果嫌犯仍在附近 我不希望打草惊蛇
I don't want the perp to rabbit if he's still around.
好 没问题 长官
Sure. No problem, sir.
看来你当时说得对 老弗
Looks like you were right all along, Frank.
算是有了些许慰藉
It gives me small comfort.
小子 你也许认为她
So, kid, you probably think she jumped
从曼哈顿大桥跳下 漂浮到这
from the Manhattan bridge and floated down,
那你就错了
but you would be wrong,
这样她会以65英里时速被冲到东河
because she would have hit the East River at 65 miles an hour,
而且她身上没有挫伤
and there's no contusions.
倒不是说她脖子不会断
That's not to say she wouldn't have broken her neck,
但看起来像是别人拧断的
but it looks like somebody did it for her.
看看口袋里有没有什么东西
Let's see if there's anything in these pockets.
丹尼尔·雷根警探
"Detective Daniel Reagan."
还真是巧啊
Now, there is one for the small world department.
兰祖利 这个案子该是谋杀
Renzulli, looks like this one's gonna be a homicide.
小子
Hey, kid,
你要不要给你哥哥打个电♥话♥啊
maybe you want to call your brother.
他也许应该来这
He might want to come down here
把他搞出来的事解决了
and finish what he seems to have started.
那你给安娜·左汀回电♥话♥了吗
So did youn call back this Anna Zoltin?
我不能回电♥话♥
I couldn't call her back, okay?
我手♥机♥上根本就没显示来电号♥码
She called from a blocked number.
你自己该做什么 不用我教你吧
All right, so what were you supposed to do?
你该半夜开着车出去
You're supposed to drive around all five boroughs
巡遍五个区努力找到她
in the middle of the night, looking for this girl?
她没告诉你她在哪吗
She didn't tell you where she was.
我知道 我也感觉很糟
I know, I know. I just feel bad, okay?
那姑娘好不容易重新生活
Girl was getting her life back together,
结果又发生这种事
and this happens?
我知道
I know.
你是怎么认识她的啊
How'd you know her, anyway?
一年前的一次扫黄行动
A Vice sting about a year ago.
一帮应♥召♥女郎 六七个嫖♥客♥
A bunch of call girls, half a dozen johns.
高端的那种
High-end operation.
我肯定是很"高端"那种
I'm sure it was a very classy situation.
她是妓♥女♥ 我没想过给她找借口
She was an escort, okay? I'm not gonna make excuses for her.
但她女儿不见了 她想把女儿找回来
But she lost her little girl; She was trying to get her back.
她是不得已而为之
She did what she had to do.
跟地区检察官助理谈过 给她的定罪
Spoke to the ADA, got her sentence reduced
减轻到强制康复治疗
to mandatory rehab.
她是个好孩子 洁姬
She was a good kid, Jackie.
一定是
I'm sure she was.
这挺好 不像是我抓进去那些人
It's nice. And unlike the guys I put away.
他们都忙着往我的照片上掷飞镖
They're too busy throwing darts at my picture
没时间大半夜找我帮忙
in the middle of the night to ask me for help.
是啊 这个女孩需要帮助 现在她死了
Yeah, well, this girl needed help; now she's dead.
听着 我们这样吧
Well, listen, here's what we're gonna do.
我们找到凶手
We're gonna figure out who did this,
我们用他的传家珠宝吊死他
and we're gonna string him up by his family jewels.
不会让她起死回生
It's not gonna bring her back,
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表