It's a police matter; let them do their work.
不得不说 回来这里的感觉不错
Got to say, it's good to be back here.
我曾有一整年在这里打发周末
Where I spent a year's worth of my Saturdays.
卡利德 合作点
Khalid, work with me.
趁着炸♥弹♥还没伤人
You haven't hurt anybody yet.
他可不叫卡利德
His name's not Khalid.
他是史蒂夫
It's Steve.
你还没跟他说真名吗
You tell him your name's Steve?
如果炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了
If this bomb goes off,
你就是多重谋杀罪
you're talking multiple homicides.
死刑可等着你呢
The Feds have the death penalty.
你吓唬他
This guy?
他可不怕什么死刑
He's not afraid of the death penalty.
是吧 史蒂夫
Are you, Steve?
你半点也不怕死
You're not afraid.
那为何让别人去开车
I mean, why else would he outsource the driving
让他们去炸个粉碎
to someone else so they can get blown up?
没错吧 史蒂夫
Right, Steve?
只要说出地点
Just tell us where it's headed
你就不用送命
and you won't have thrown your life away.
你们的生命腐化堕落毫无价值
It's your life that's meaningless and corrupt.
等它炸了你想谈条件也没得谈了
If this goes down, there's no deal for you.
这是你为自己做点好事的唯一机会
This is your one and only chance to do yourself some good.
我就是在做好事
I am doing good.
去你的条件吧
And I spit on your deal.
我要律师
I want a lawyer.
律师在路上
Hey, your lawyer's on his way, okay?
不过他一时半会到不了
But he's hit some delays
因为路上到处都是检查点
because of all the checkpoints
还不都是你搞的事
that we had to set up, thanks to you.
还记得我吗
You remember me?
还记得我 是吧 史蒂夫
You remember me, don't you, Steve?
你记得
You do.
我看出来了
I can tell.
你确实记得
Yeah, you do. Yeah, you do.
你就是不想承认而已
You just don't want to admit it though, right?
没错
Yeah.
我看出来你不想他知道
I know you don't want him to know.
当年你那怂样
How scared you were.
那事让你很尴尬
You're embarrassed about what happened.
我可都记着呢
But I remember.
记得两年前你来找我
You remember you came to see me two years ago?
你被人抢劫
You got robbed.
你进来时还哭鼻子
You came in and you cried
没完没了 哭得跟个娘们似的
and you cried and you cried like a little girl.
这会你装男人了是吧
So, what, you a man now, hmm?
你被极端主义洗了脑想要报复
You're all radicalized, you're gonna get some payback.
没说错吧 史蒂夫
Is that it, Steve?
你在堕落 -可不是
You're corrupt. - Yeah.
你老婆和孩子也是
Your wife and kids are corrupt.
别扯上
Hey, hey! You don't talk about
我老婆孩子 -雷根
my wife and kids! - Reagan...
提都不许提
You don't mention my wife and kids!
你个懦夫
You're a coward!
雷根 够了
Reagan, enough, man.
你要炸飞我老婆和孩子吗
You want to blow up my wife and kids?
能给我拿点儿喝的吗
Hey, can I get something to drink?
行 我给你拿去
Yeah, I'll get you a drink.
国安局那边有消息吗
Anything on the NSA feed?
消息增多 不过都不相关
Increased chatter, but nothing seems to relate.
给我看看截获电邮原件
Can you put up the original e-mail intercept?
我感觉措辞很奇怪
I find the phrasing odd.
"在某处的烈火
"In area fireball
将消灭圣♥战♥之敌"
slaughters crusader enemies""
哈桑的母语并非阿♥拉♥伯语
Yes. Hassan is a non-native Arabic speaker.
他用"Mintaqa"表"区域" 但...
The Arabic word he used for "Area" Is "Mintaqa," But...
他可能是别有所指 -有可能
He may have meant something else. - Probably.
得弄清楚他到底想说什么
I need to know exactly what he meant.
这边查到了点东西
Looks like we have something here.
服务器上有个桑纳[也门首都]的咖啡馆
A live chat between servers
和也门山区训练营的即时对话
in a cafe in Sana and a training camp in rural Yemen.
"今天我们将让纽约血债血偿"
"Today New York feels suffering as our people do."
咖啡馆那边问"是否已经完成"
From the cafe: "Is it done yet?"
"就在明天之前"
"Before the new day."
可能是说他们计划
Could mean we have until dawn
在明天凌晨引爆♥炸♥弹
there tomorrow before the bomber intends to detonate.
也可能是指也门的当晚
Or just as likely, midnight tonight Yemen time,
也就是我们的5点
which means we have until 5 o'clock
还剩不足6小时
Less than six hours from now.
头儿 市长办公室要求发表联合声明
Boss, mayor's office is asking for a joint statement.
告诉他们我不建议现在通知公众
Tell them I recommend no public statement at this time.
局长
Commissioner...
我们还没有掌握足够信息
We don't have enough information
贸然公布只会引起恐慌
to do anything but cause a panic.
人们会急着出城 引起大街桥梁隧♥道♥
Gridlocked streets, bridges and tunnels jammed,
大面♥积♥交通堵塞
people trying to get out.
隐瞒消息可能会带来
There could be repercussions for
严重后果
withholding information.
我知道 -你要明白
I know that. - You also understand
我必须得跟华盛顿
that I'm going to have to
汇报这件事
brief D.C. about this.
这我当然也清楚
I'm clear on that, too.
计划有变
Change of plans.
我们得去切尔西港
We need to swing by Chelsea Piers.
他们希望所有警力
They want all hands on deck
投入在检查车辆上
at these checkpoints.
那他...
What about...
是啊 那我呢
Yeah, yeah, what about me?
这香肠也跟我们去兜一圈 走吧
The wiener's going for a ride. Come on.
行了 走吧
Okay, go. Go.
我们能想法子了了这事么
Can we work something out here?
你贩毒人赃并获 兄弟
You got a record of dealing, pal.
你就要上锅蒸了
You're in hot water.
请下车
Get out the car, please.
你听明白没
You get it?
上锅蒸
Hot water?
蒸这根香肠
Steaming the sausage?
听明白了
I get it.
真搞笑
Very, very funny.
我也觉得挺搞笑
I think it's very funny, personally.
那辆车从检查点逃了
Hey, that van is running the checkpoint.
快追
Come on, chop-chop.
停下
Stop! Stop!
退后 -把手伸出来
Stay back! - Show me your hands!
都退后
Stay back! Stay back!
把手伸出来
Show me your hands!
12区警司呼叫中心
12th Sergeant to Central.
我们在西区23大街和西侧公路交口
Be advised we have a dark SUV at the corner of
拦截了一辆黑色SUV
West 23rd and West Side Highway.
请求应急小组和拆弹组支援
Requesting ESU and Bomb Squad forthwith.
别动 手放在外边
Don't move! Keep your hands where we can see them!
手放在外边让我看见
Keep your hands where I can see them!
好的 别开枪
Okay, okay, don't shoot, don't shoot.
我错了 -车里是不是有炸♥弹♥
I'm so sorry. - Is there a bomb in the car?
啥
What?
车里有没有炸♥弹♥
A bomb in the car.
娘啊 车里有炸♥弹♥
Oh, my God, there's a bomb in the car?!
我不知道 到底有没有
I don't know, is there?!
我的娘啊 这车里真有炸♥弹♥吗
Oh, my God! Oh, my God, there's a bomb in the car?!
娘的 车里竟然有炸♥弹♥
God, there's a bomb in the car!
你是吸毒了吗
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表