对不起 我不行了
I'm sorry. I can't.
我做不到 -我们出去透透气
I can't. - We'll go get some air.
谢谢
Thank you.
再问你几个问题可以么 威克斯先生
A couple more questions, okay, Mr. Vickers?
你知不知道贝西有没有在跟谁约会
Do you know if Betsy was dating anyone at all?
没
No.
她有过男朋友
She-She had boyfriends,
你也知道 小年青嘛
you know, like kids...
约会什么的
She dated a little bit.
她说大部分男人只是喜欢喝酒
She said most of the guys just wanted to get drunk
还有上三垒/嘿♥咻♥
and get to third base.
不 她一直在家
No. She was at home
周末总是
every weekend.
那她有没有上网
Hmm. She go online a lot?
当然 这年头哪个小孩不上网
Yeah, like every kid goes online.
这是你们要的电脑
Oh, here's the computer you asked for.
我们还带来了她的年册和别的东西
We brought her yearbook and some other stuff.
我试过登录
I tried to get on it,
但是我不知道密♥码♥
but I don't know the password.
没关系 我们会让技术人员处理
It's okay. We'll have our tech people take a look at it,
看看能找出点什么
see what they can find.
妮姬
Nicky?
没事吧
You okay?
你看到什么了
What did you see?
好了好了 -我做噩梦了
Hey. Shh. - I had a bad dream.
没事了
Okay.
结束了
It's over.
有个人
There was this man,
他在追我们
and he was chasing us,
抓住了我们 然后有人在叫
and he caught us, and somebody was screaming,
然后她就那么躺在地上
and she was just lying there
眼睛睁得大大的
with her eyes open.
好了 好了 乖 没事了
Okay. It's over. It's over.
有人 杀了她
It's... Somebody killed her.
好了 乖心肝
Okay, sweetie.
好了
Come on.
只是个梦而已
It's just a dream.
乖 没事了
Shh. It's okay.
密♥码♥解开了
Cracked the password.
在她的电子邮件帐户里
Couldn't really find anything juicy--
借过 没找到啥有料的东西
excuse me-- on her e-mail account.
就是些女孩子之间的八卦
It was mostly just gossip between girlfriends,
但我找到了貌似很有意思的东西
but, uh, I found something kind of interesting here,
就在她的社交网页上
on her SocialGizmo page.
贝茜和这人之间有很多悄悄话
It's a bunch of private messages between Betsy and this guy,
李·亨廷顿
Lee Huntington.
因为你 我懂得了爱[拜伦]
"If I know what love is, it's because you taught me."
真浪漫
Ah, very romantic guy.
是啊 还真是 诗歌♥一样
Yeah. It's just, like, poetry.
等下 听听这个
Wait, listen to this one.
周四那天你就会变成我的
"You will be mine on Thursday.
我迫不及待想要拥你入怀
I can't wait to hold you in my arms."
还有掐破你的喉咙
And choke your neck.
她是周四那天被杀的 -是的
She was murdered on Thursday. - Yeah, she was.
看来她的王子结果是只蛤♥蟆♥ 对吧
Looks like her prince turned out to be a frog, right?
没准还是个占有欲极强的变♥态♥
Or maybe just a possessive freak.
不管怎样 我觉得我们有目标了
Either way, I think we got a suspect.
实际上 我查了下他
Uh, well, actually, I-I looked him up,
发现整个部门的资料库里面
and there's no record of any Lee Huntington
没有任何有关李·亨廷顿的资料
in any of the department databases.
万事开头难
There's always a first time.
这个名字有点名堂
There's something about that name.
亨廷顿
Huntington.
亨廷顿 听着熟
Huntington. It's, uh, familiar
因为那个家族有个很大的对冲基金
because it's one of the large hedge fund families.
好像叫什么 黑石集团
Like, the Black, uh, Blackstone Group.
有了
Ah. Bingo.
马绍尔·李·亨廷顿
Marshall Lee Huntington
就在那个初次社交舞会上
was at the debutante ball,
也就是说他周四就在那酒店
which puts him at the hotel on Thursday.
跟被害人同一时间啊
Same night as our victim. Mm-hmm.
我就喜欢有钱人干坏事
I like when rich people do bad things.
出发吧
Let's take a ride.
我们来找马绍尔·李·亨廷顿谈谈
We need to speak to Marshall Lee Huntington.
请稍等 我这就去找他
Please wait here. I'll go get him.
等蹲了号♥子他就会想念他的女佣了
This guy's gonna miss his maid in Rikers.
别说 没准蹲了号♥子他自己开始当别人的女佣了
He may end up being somebody's maid in Rikers.
你就是马绍尔·李·亨廷顿吗
You Marshall Lee Huntington?
有何贵干 两位警官
Can I help you, Officers?
我是雷根警探 这位是我的搭档 库拉托拉警探
I'm Detective Reagan. This is my partner, Detective Curatola.
冒昧打扰一下 我却觉得
Excuse me, but I don't think
你们不能就这样没有亨廷顿先生在场
you should be having this conversation
就开始这样的面谈
without Mr. Huntington present.
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫霍华德·马克汉姆 马绍尔的家庭教师
I'm Howard Markham. Marshall's tutor.
而且现在时间不方便
And this isn't a good time.
我们在做高考前的复习
We're in the middle of SAT prep.
别弄得跟那什么一样 霍华德
Don't be a tool, Howard.
让我会会他们
Let's see what they want.
我听够什么麦伦勋爵了
I've heard enough about Lord Myron.
是拜伦 拜伦勋爵
It's Byron. Lord Byron.
我去找你父亲
And I'm getting your father.
说到名字 你是用马绍尔还是用李
Speaking of names, you go by Marshall or Lee?
我朋友们都叫我马绍尔 但我家人都叫我李
My friends call me Marshall, but my family calls me Lee.
怎么了
Why? Well...
是关于酒店那个死掉的女孩吗
This about that dead girl at the hotel?
那个死掉的女孩有名字 叫贝茜·威克斯
Well, that dead girl has a name. It's Betsy Vickers.
你认识她么
Do you know her?
不认识
No.
是吗 你邀她来那酒店会面
Really? Well, you invited her to the hotel for a hookup.
什么 没有
What? No.
我是在那参加初次社交舞会 和我女朋友一起
I was there for the debutante ball, with my girlfriend.
或者你晚上另有大盘算
Or maybe you had a big night planned.
另外现在举市举国震惊
A little city, and country action on the side.
我不知道你到底在说些啥
I don't know what the hell you're talking about.
不用再说了 李
Don't say another word, Lee.
他们无权跟你谈话
They have no right to talk to you.
霍华德 你可以走了
Howard, you can go.
你是哪位
And you are?
恰斯高·亨廷顿
I'm Truscott Huntington.
敢问两位有何贵干
And what is your business here?
我们只是在与令郎聊聊天
Uh, we're just having a little chat with your son, sir.
他们在问有关那个被杀女孩的事
They're asking about that murdered girl.
你们有逮捕令么
You have a warrant?
没有
No.
那就给我走人
Then get out of here.
你儿子已经满18了 他能自己回答问题
Your son's 18, sir. He can answer questions for himself.
走 去学点东西 行吗
Go. Learn something, will you?
那就祝您过个光辉的一天
Well, have a glorious day.
这些墙上都没有标记
No tags on these walls.
我看这位TMac不喜欢弄脏自己的小窝
I guess TMac doesn't like dirtying his own nest.
小子 出来
Hey, kid. Come on out here.
呃 对不起 我真的很对不起
Man. Look, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry.
既然你都这么说了 自觉点
Oh, well, if you're sorry, you know?
求你了 别逮捕我 我妈会受不了
Please, please. Don't arrest me. It's gonna kill my mom.
那你该在蓄意破坏私人财产前
You should have thought of that
好好考虑一下这些
before you were vandalizing private property.
不是蓄意破坏 是艺术 是我的职业
It's not vandalism. It's art. It's what I do.
是我的激♥情♥ -很好
It's my passion. - Good.
这下我们去分局的路上
Now we got something to talk about
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表