"犹如激流中的碎石"
as a rock swept down by the torrent."
吉卜林的诗?
Is that Kipling?
诺贝尔文学奖得主 英国籍孟买♥♥人 20世纪重要文学人物
不 是吊诗
No, it's the Hanged Poems.
古阿♥拉♥伯的
Ancient Arabian.
萨米的最爱
Sammy's favorite.
"枣红的身躯光洁闪亮 马鞍都装不上"
"Bay-colored and so smooth, the saddle slips from him,
"就如雨水打过的岩石"
"As the rain from a smooth stone,
"瘦小却充满生机"
thin but full of life."
"他的胸腔里火焰熊熊燃烧"
"Fire boils within him like the snorting of a boiling kettle.
"他还是要全力奔跑"
He continues at full gallop."
你是店主吗
You the owner?
是经理 马利克
The manager, Malik.
这是你们这唯一的电脑么
Is that the only computer you got in here?
那是我们这唯一的电脑 如你所见
That is our only computer, and as you can see,
每个人都可以免♥费♥使♥用♥
anyone is free to use it.
有没有登记薄或是登录界面之类的
Is there a sign-in book or a log-in or something?
没有
No.
萨米·汗有没有用过这电脑
Sammy Khan ever use that computer?
你们想干嘛
What do you want?
致力于世界和平 不过现在嘛
Well, we want world peace, but for now,
找出用这台电脑威胁萨米·汗
we'll settle for finding the guy who used
的那个人我们就万事大吉了
this computer to threaten Sammy Khan.
这个我帮不了你
I can't help you with that.
你认识萨米·汗吗
Do you know Sammy Khan?
他 偶尔会来这
He... comes in here occasionally.
那他有没有跟别人有过什么矛盾
Yeah? He have any problems with anyone?
我从没见过他惹麻烦
I never saw him have a problem.
那你知不知道是谁想要他死
Do you know anyone who would want him dead?
这个问题太荒谬了
That's an absurd question.
实际上 不是荒谬 知道么
Actually, it's not an absurd question. You know what?
我们要借走你的电脑
We're going to borrow your computer here.
你不能拿
Uh, you can't take that.
实际上 我们就能
Actually, we can.
这张就是许可批准的搜查令
This is a warrant that says so.
我们用它来记录来做帐的
Uh, we use that for our files, our accounting.
那样啊 百思买♥♥刚好有打折
Yeah, well, Best Buy's having a sale.
去弄个新的呗
Get yourself a new one.
但是
But...
看见那摩托头盔没 拍档
You catch that motorcycle helmet in there, partner?
我还没瞎呢 拍档
Hey, I'm not blind, partner.
黑崎750
Black Kawasaki 750,
跟凶手的车如出一辙
just like the shooter had.
我去查牌
I'll run the plate.
雷根 这个案子到底什么名堂
Reagan, what's the deal with this case?
什么意思 有个小朋友被人打了
What do you mean? Kid got shot--
我们正在查元凶
we're trying to figure out who do it.
不 我看起来你是在一个人在单干
No, it seems like you're chasing this case on your own,
而且你也只给了我一半的信息
and you're giving me half the information.
我是说 到底怎么了
I mean, what is it?
啥 你不信我 还是
What, you don't trust me, or...
你认为我不是个好警探
you don't think I'm a good detective?
小洁啊 就因为是中♥央♥公园 好吗
It's just the Central Park thing, Jackie, you know?
压力 很大啊
There's a lot of... lot of pressure,
总部下来有很多压力 真的
lot of heat from One PP, you know.
是我雷根
Hey, this is Reagan.
听好 我要你帮忙查个牌照 行不
Yeah, look, I need you to run a plate for me, okay?
嗯
Yeah?
大律师
Counselor?
我说 每次
Hey. You know, every time
你穿着制♥服♥跑到我这来
you show up in that uniform,
整个地检办的女人都嘻嘻笑地
all the women in the office are giggling
像个小女生一样花痴一个礼拜
like schoolgirls for the rest of the week.
谢谢你帮我查梅丽莎·萨缪尔这案子 -好说
Thanks for looking into this Melissa Samuels for me. - Yeah.
帮我这么可爱小♥弟♥弟♥的忙我当然乐意
Happy to help my kid brother out.
虽然我也不喜欢打擦边球
Though I don't like bending the rules.
我只是觉得各中有蹊跷
I just think there's more to this story, you know?
我乐意尽我所能相助
I'd like to help out if I can.
事情是这样 玛丽莎的双亲
Well, it turns out Melissa Samuels' parents
死于空难
were killed in a plane crash.
他们的湾流坠毁了
Their Gulf Stream went down
通用动力旗下知名商务私人系列喷气机
事发时候他们正准备在马萨葡萄园降落
when they were trying to land in Martha's Vineyard.
麻省外海的一个岛屿 度假胜地 很多富豪在该处有房♥产
玛丽莎和那飞行员是唯一的幸存者
Melissa and the pilot were the only survivors.
所以她才会有点脆弱敏感 -也就是这样
That's enough to explain her being a bit fragile. - Well, it was
她的亲人说服她去法尔维克
also enough for her family to have her committed to Fairwick,
那个上流社会偏好的精神健康机构
a mental health facility favored by the well-off.
她在那呆了八个月 最终诊断为急性焦虑
She was there for eight months, and she was released
而后就出院了
on a diagnosis of acute anxiety.
兰祖利说如果她老是打电♥话♥
Renzulli says if she keeps calling,
我们就可能把她标成情绪有问题 送去贝利弗医院
we might have to EDP her, send her down to Bellevue.
这个事情有点棘手 她其实并不威胁
Well, it might be hard-- she's not in danger
自己或是他人的安危
of hurting herself or others, so...
只是每次你们几个被叫过去
But every time you guys get called down there...
我懂 我懂
I know, I know.
就减少了街上的警力
It takes resources off the street.
我说 小杰 你心胸真宽广
You know, Jamie, you have a really big heart,
不管丹尼怎么说
and that will never be a bad thing,
这都不会是件坏事
no matter what Danny says.
但你太想做得尽善尽美
But you keep trying to make the world right,
到头来只会让自己心力交瘁
being a cop is going to eat you alive.
这个我见多了
I've seen it happen a hundred times.
老姐 这个我明白
I know... I know that, sis.
我只是
I'm just, uh... just...
只是做好我该做的事 -我知道
I'm just trying to do the right thing here. - I know.
我就爱你这执着劲儿
And I love you for it.
但这些事会时不时地干扰你
Sooner or later, these things usually come to a head,
所以相信自己的直觉
so just trust your gut,
如果你相信她 就多留意下她吧
and if you think she's legit, keep an eye on her.
谢啦
Thanks.
我是雷根
Reagan.
对
Yeah.
真的假的
You're kidding me.
太棒了
Great.
等了36小时 终于有点突破了
Best news I've heard in 36 hours.
什么36小时 -那是马利克的摩托
What's 36 hours? - The bike belongs to Malik.
还有呢
And get this--
就在案发两分钟后
the bike tripped off a license plate reader
中♥央♥公园的电子眼拍到了这辆摩托
on Central Park West two minutes after the shooting.
他正逃离现场
He was fleeing the scene--
结果反被逮个正着
so it puts him right in our kill zone.
哈 谁说得准呢
Well, what do you know.
正说着就来了
Speak of the devil.
他去哪儿
Where is he going?
往哪儿跑
Hey! Where you going?!
站住
Stop!
别跑
Come here!
看你还往哪跑 人♥渣♥ 起来
Nice try, scumbag. Get up.
马利克 事情明摆着
So it's like this, Malik.
你的摩托车出现在案发地点
Your motorcycle was at the scene of a shooting,
而恐吓信息
and the death threats against the victim
也是由你的电脑发送
came from a computer in your store.
逮捕你 绝非巧合
So this is no coincidence why we picked you up,
所以别说我们是在宗教迫♥害♥
so don't start any of this religious persecution crap.
这里是美国 可没有宗教迫♥害♥啊
This is America-- there is no religious persecution here.
好吧
Okay...
但你却在网上散布此类威胁
you posted these threats on the Internet.
"所谓的兄弟会五脏俱焚
"The so-called brother will burn.
"他将下地狱 永世不得超生"
"He will suffer in the grave for eternity."
马利克 快说吧
Come on, Malik.
你为什么要枪击萨米
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表