但为何杯子上有唇印 车上却无指纹
Okay, lipstick on the glass, but the van's perfectly clean.
那到底是绑♥架♥还是约会啊
I can't figure out if this is a kidnapping or a date.
如果这也能算绑♥架♥
Well, if this is a kidnapping,
那明年情人节我也想被绑
I'd like to be kidnapped next Valentine's Day.
那酒瓶口呢
What about the champagne flutes?
真想不到
Amazing.
好 再见
Yeah, all right.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
酒杯上的指纹是克洛伊的
The prints on the glass were Chloe's,
酒瓶和另一个酒杯上的是
and the ones on the bottle on the other glass were...
德鲁·勒兰的 没错
Drew Leland. Yeah.
看来是对小情侣
Looks like Romeo and Juliet
在偷偷幽会啊
were having themselves a little bit of a party.
现在的孩子骗了父母的钱就跑
Couple of kids trying to run off with the parents' money.
还有啥做不出 -我回老爸那吃饭了
Awesome. - I'm gonna go to the old man's and eat dinner.
上帝 请保佑我们 感谢你的慷慨
Bless us, our Lord, for these gifts we're about to receive
给我们提供了丰富的食物
from your bountiful hands.
阿门
Amen.
阿门 -说得好
Amen. - Well done.
我闻到了好吃的东西哦
I smell something delicious.
什么东西
What is it?
波萨诺伐[一种圆舞曲]
Bossa Nova.
你姑妈做的
Your Aunt Erin make it.
爷爷 是意大利骨孔肉
Osso Buco, Grandpa.
读起来不是差不多么
Bossa Nova, Osso Buco.
有啥不一样嘛
What's the difference?
妈妈 到底是什么东西啊
But, Mom, like, what is it?
是酒烩小牛膝
It's braised veal shanks.
大伙好啊 -好啊
Hey, everyone. - Hey. Hi.
爸爸好 -孩子们乖啊
Hi, Dad. - Hi, boys. Hey.
爷爷好啊
Hey, Gramps.
工作还顺利吧
How's it going out there?
这案子可荒唐了
Ah, crazy case, Dad.
被害人的女儿
We just had to tell these parents
一手策划了自己的绑♥架♥案
the daughter probably staged her own kidnapping.
什么 -是真的
What? - Oh, yeah.
不过他们可不信
They're not buying it, though.
怎么说都不相信
It's like talking to a wall.
那她是为了钱吗
Why you think, for the money?
不知道
I don't know.
我也一直没想明白
I haven't figured that part out yet.
我们只是陪他去交赎金
We just arranged a ransom pickup.
但没抓住绑匪
Nobody showed up.
父母当得真是可怜
Wow. Even so, poor parents.
他们不可怜 也不穷
Well, they're not exactly poor.
富有着呢
In fact, they're very rich.
只是局面有点混乱
It's just a messy situation.
又是离婚 又是未来继母啥的
Divorce, live-in girlfriend, you know.
好了 换个话题吧
Okay, let's change the subject.
怎么了 我不讨厌爸爸的女朋友啊 你呢
Why? I'm not upset about Dad's girlfriend. Are you?
不讨厌
No.
今年情人节
He's taking her to Anguilla
他要带她去安圭拉岛
for Valentine's Day,
但我和妈妈也有约会 对吧
but Mom and I have a date, right, Mom?
没错
That's right.
妮姬想在城里吃北♥京♥烤鸭
Nicky wanted to have Peking Duck
那我们就去吃咯
in the city, so, Peking Duck she will have.
情人节 恶心
Valentine's Day. Ug!
为什么
Why?
因为一到这个节日
Because it's one of those holidays
那些贺卡公♥司♥就可以疯狂大赚一笔
that is dreamed up by the greeting card companies.
贺卡是什么
What's a greeting card?
就是在电子卡出现之前
Mm. It's something people
人们互送祝福的一种形式
used to send before e-cards, honey.
我在学校里给妈妈做贺卡呢
I'm making Mom a nice card in school,
但这是我的惊喜
but it's a surprise.
这算不算是雷根家的又一传统 外公
Is that another Reagan trait, Grandpa?
你觉得很扯么
Do you think it's hooey?
我觉得很不错啊
Well, I thought it was great,
但是你的外婆玛丽对于这套
but your Grandma Mary didn't like
并不是很感兴趣
making a big deal out of it.
她总是
She always
很讨厌要在特定的日子
hated the idea of being required
才能表达自己爱意这种想法
to express her love on a certain day.
果然是我老娘
Well, that's Mom to a tee.
雷根家的女人从来不喜欢被牵着鼻子走
Reagan women don't like to be told what to do.
确实不喜欢 -这个嘛 就是那种日子
No, we don't. - Still, it's one of those days.
就是说 你应该去约会
You know, you're supposed to be hooked up,
但如果你没有那就是在提醒你了
and it's a reminder if you're not.
类似于是压♥迫♥点 比如说除夕夜
You know, it's like a pressure point, like New Year's Eve.
你说的压♥迫♥点是啥意思 -怎么说好
What do you mean by that-- pressure point? - I don't know.
就是你应当开开心心的那几天
It's just one of those days when you're supposed to be happy,
或是你衡量你幸福感的日子
or you measure your happiness.
有人会求婚
Some people propose,
也有人会对伴侣失望
other people are disappointed by their mates,
或者如果他们都单身
or if they're alone,
很可能导致他们都去角落里画圈圈
it exacerbates their loneliness.
我说 你也许算个天才 小子
You know, you may be a genius, kid.
恶化 加剧 -不不不
Exacerbate. Worsen. - No, no.
整个情人节啊 压♥迫♥点啊这些事情
The whole Valentine's Day, pressure point thing.
我得回去工作了
I'm gonna get back to work.
行吧 爸
Okay, Dad?
你才刚来
You just got here.
我得回去工作了
I got to get back to work.
肉块弄得不错
Pork chops were great.
肉块
Pork chops.
怎么
What?
你走吧 -羊肉弄得不错 管他
Go! - Lamb chops. Whatever.
得了吧你 走 -再见 -孩子们我走了
Come on, go. - Bye. - Bye, boys.
正忙么 外公
Are you busy, Grandpa?
对你我总有空
Not for you.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我在想你外婆
Oh, I was thinking about your grandma.
我在她死后
I found this box
找到了这个盒子
after she died.
你也知道我是怎么说她对情人节的看法
You know what I said about how she felt about Valentine's Day.
实际上
Well...
她存着我寄给她的每一张情人节贺卡
turns out she saved every Valentine's Day card
每一张
I ever gave her,
存了40年
40 years worth.
你想她了
You miss her.
无时无刻不想
Every day.
你刚想说啥来着
So what's up?
我觉得我可能闯祸了
I think I might have screwed up.
我只是不想她单独过情人节
I-I just didn't want Mom to be alone on Valentine's Day.
她不会啊
Well, she's not gonna be.
你们不是出去吃北♥京♥烤鸭么
You're going out for Peking Duck.
呃 那只是一半内容
Well, that's only half the story.
我打电♥话♥给她上司让他和我们见面
I called her boss and asked him to meet us,
然后我会让你或是杰叔叔
and I was going to ask you or Uncle Jamie
还是别人来接我
or someone to come get me.
你打电♥话♥给了查理·罗塞里尼
You called Charley Rossellini?
我那天放学后看他们聊天来着
I saw them talking after school,
谁都能看出来他们俩有意思
and you could tell they liked each other.
跟你说实话吧
Well, I'll be honest.
我不喜欢那人
I don't like the guy.
但那跟本案无关
But that's beside the point.
你怎么就觉得你闯祸了
Why do you think you screwed up?
不知道丫
I don't know.
我还以为是个极好的主意
I thought it was a really good idea.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表