I do have a friend in the U.S. Attorney's office.
那如果明天事情没按着你预期的走
Well, if things don't go your way tomorrow...
雷根女士
Ms. Reagan,
我已参阅你对辩方
I have read your objection
强制公开证词的反对意见
to the defense's motion to compel discovery.
法官大人 录音证词的公开
Your Honor, the release of said testimony
会泄漏证人身份
would reveal the identity of the witness
进而危及其人身安全
and put his or her life in danger.
反对
Objection.
我方虽很是欣赏
Much as we appreciate
雷根女士娴熟法务
Ms. Reagan's apparent competency in legal matters,
可我们不认同她具备
we don't subscribe to her ability
预知未来的能力 法官大人
to predict the future, Your Honor.
同意
Sustained.
雷根女士 你的反对无效
Ms. Reagan, your objection is denied.
录音将列为证物
The recording will be entered into evidence
并给予辩方接触许可
and made available to the defense.
此时 我们还请求庭上考虑批准保释
At this time, we would also request a consideration for bail.
反对
Objection.
维嘉先生家族感很强
Mr. Vega has strong family ties.
哪个家族 他自己的家还是罗兰蒂家
Whose family-- his own or the Rulantis?
反对
Objection!
卓琳
Jolene?
卓琳 听我说
Jolene, Jolene, listen.
强·维嘉成功保释了
Johnny Vega made bail.
我们想带你去安全的地方
We just want to take you somewhere safe.
我不要
I don't think so.
法官批准了
Look, the judge ruled the defense
辩方听取你针对维嘉的证词录音
can hear the record of your testimony against Johnny Vega,
带点衣服马上跟我们走
so get some clothes on and let's go.
不 不行 对不起
No. No, I can't. I'm sorry.
怎么了 他联♥系♥你了
What is it? Did he contact you?
都无所谓了 -强尼又威胁你了
It doesn't matter! - Did Johnny threaten you again?
我不会去作证的 好吗
I'm not going to testify, all right?
你已经对助理检察官提交了证词
You already gave a statement to the ADA.
我撒谎了
I lied.
卓琳 -我没有
Jolene! - I didn't
我没见过他 行了吧 别管我了
I didn't see him, alright? Just leave me alone!
这就是他想要的效果 知道吗
This is what he wants, you know.
他就想你害怕
He wants you to be scared!
我很清楚维嘉这个人
I'm well aware of John Vega.
我也知道敲诈性质腐♥败♥组织法
And I know about the RICO.
我不想对谋杀犯低头
I'm not willing to bend on murder.
就是 你姓雷根嘛 怎么可能就这样屈服
Well, with the last name Reagan, why would you?
但你也知道让你接触联调局的监控资料
But you know that giving you access to the FBI's surveillance
会给我惹上数不尽的麻烦
is going to cause beaucoup problems for me.
大卫 你是忠贞的联邦检察官
David, you're a dedicated U.S. Attorney.
我知道你也不想让这种人再出去逍遥
I know you don't want this guy walking around anymore than I do.
我不能危及罗兰蒂家族这件案子
I can't jeopardize the Rulanti case.
你不会危及那宗案子
You won't be jeopardizing it.
我会等着你提出瑞科法案指控
I will wait to bring my pretrial motions
再带上我针对维嘉的审前动议
against Vega until after your RICO charges.
头彩还是你的
You'll still have first dibs.
我们能在晚饭时候讨论这事么
Can we discuss this over dinner?
大卫 我要那些材料
David... I want that material.
丹尼 是我
Hey, Danny, it's me.
给你找了一堆视听娱乐材料
Got something for your viewing and listening pleasure.
都六个小时了 还是一无所获
Six hours of this, and nothing.
我不行了 受不了了
No. I can't do it anymore.
我再也看不下去了
I cannot watch any more
这种恶徒和妓♥女♥一起厮混
mobsters and whores hanging out.
还用你说
Tell me about it.
强·维嘉出现
Well, there's Johnny Vega.
慢着 来看这家伙
Wait a minute-- check this guy out.
啥
What?
又是个中年危机
Yeah. It's another midlife crisis
于是砸钱请二十出头的小姑娘来哄自己开心的
overpaying some 20-year-old to make him feel desirable.
得了
Forget it.
开始一个小时以后我就彻底没了兴趣
I lost interest after the first four hours.
这个人有点意思
No, there's something about this guy.
我在哪见过这个人
I've seen him around somewhere.
慢着 帮个忙呗 -说
Wait. Do me a favor? - Yeah.
查个车牌
Run this license plate.
K N Q
King-Nora-Queen,
8 6 3 3
eight-six-three-three.
干嘛 -说出来吓你一跳
What? - You're never going to believe this.
啥
What?
那车牌是范顿法官的
The plate belongs to Judge Fenton.
搞毛
Are you kidding me?
我的生日还没到呢
And it's not even my birthday.
你怎么就没来警♥察♥基金会啊 老弗
Uh, we missed you at the Police Foundation Honors, Frank.
警♥察♥基金会是为了嘉奖市长
Police Foundation honors its mayor,
难道这个场面
uh, am I wrong in thinking that the police commissioner
局长不该出席吗
might want to make an appearance?
对不起 市长先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Mayor.
我那时有紧急警务
I had urgent police business.
那
So,um...
现在 你又是什么借口躲开我们
now, what's your excuse for ducking our meeting today
跟联调局执行主管的会议
with the FBI Bureau Director in Charge?
我没有
I don't have one.
那我要怎么办
What am I supposed to do with that?
他们要你们放手维嘉的案子
They want your guys to back off the Vega case.
我可不是你的托辞 老弗
I am not your apologist, Frank,
而且每当联邦政♥府♥想——要求会议的时候
and when the federal government wants-- demands!--
我可不能让你就那么
a meeting, I won't have you
把我晾在那像个傻子一样杵着 拿着我的
letting me stand there alone like an idiot, holding my...
长官
Sir...
什么事 贝克
What is it, Baker?
不好意思 但你说了
I'm sorry, but you said
卡特警探那边一有消息就得告诉你
to interrupt if we heard from Detective Carter,
他在一号♥线
and he's on line one.
他找到了西奥多·威瑟尔
He's located Theodore Wessel.
我得接这个电♥话♥ 市长先生
I have to take this call, Mr. Mayor.
我明白
Yeah, I understand.
紧急警务 对吧
Urgent police business, right?
人命攸关
Lives at stake.
诸如此类
Etcetera.
带他过来
Bring him in.
你累了吗
You're tired?
很不幸 我不弄清楚是怎么回事
Well, that's too bad, 'cause nobody's gonna sleep
就没人能去睡觉
until I find out what happened!
我不知道是怎么回事
I don't know what happened.
我要跟你说几次才够
How many times do I got to tell you?
我跟这事一点关系都没有 -狡辩
I didn't have nothing to do with it. - You did!
你杀了那孩子 把他埋在了那墙后面
You killed a kid, and then you buried him behind the wall!
你是那座楼的管♥理♥员♥
You were the super of the building.
没人会怀疑你
Nobody would've thought anything
就算你在那埋土
if they saw you down there covered in dust!
你都不知道你在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
所有人都能去地下室
Everybody in the building had access to the basement.
洗衣房♥那里有150间储藏室
There's 150 storage lockers in the laundry room.
够了 我现在看见你就恶心
You know what? I can't stand the sight of you.
他不肯松口 老弗
He's not giving it up, Frank.
我知道
I know.
他不认罪我们什么都没有
We got nothing without his confession.
我已经跟他耗了四小时了
I've been in there with him for four hours.
我想去跟他谈谈
I want to talk to him.
好 局长
Okay, Commissioner.
记得我么
Remember me?
我看你是警♥察♥局长
I think you're the police commissioner.
现在是
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表