我告诉你这个人很可靠
I'm telling you this guy is solid as they come.
你找我帮忙搞定这一票
You reach out to me with this score.
没人比我兄弟柯拉更适合了
I'm thinking there's no guy more right for this than my man Kola.
他为什么要跟我纠结
Why is he giving me a beef about
钻石在不在银行这种事啊
whether or not the stones are gonna be there?
你和他说我们是老搭档了吗 -当然
You tell him how far back we go? - Come on.
兄弟 我们都认识这么长时间了
I've known you my whole life, bro.
但那哥们是个完美主义者
No, man. It's just, he's a perfectionist.
相信我 他那态度对我们很有帮助
Trust me. That kind of attitude pays off.
我跟他干过几票大的
I've been with this guy in some serious takedowns.
蒙特利尔 底特律 芝加哥
Montreal, Detroit, Chicago.
他果断行事 眼都不眨
He never blinks.
他来了
Here he comes.
好吧 再说一遍
Okay, one more time.
我知道 不要离开货车
I know, I know. Never leave the truck.
怎么 不耐烦了吗 -没有
So I am boring you? - No, man.
只不过
It's just...
我知道了
I get it.
不要离开货车
Never leave the truck.
你 三分钟就是三分钟
You, three minutes means three minutes.
多一秒都不行
Not a second more.
我们进去之后 -我在屋子里望风
When we are inside... - I watch the room.
你在屋里望风
You watch the room.
有人想逞英雄的话
Somebody wants to be a hero...
就让他们做烈士
...you make them a martyr.
你好 先生
How are you, sir?
很高兴再次见到你
Nice to see you again.
抱歉 先生 局长现在没...
Sorry, sir. The Commissioner is not...
他是我儿子 安斯坦
He's my son, Einstein.
别紧张
Relax.
局长
Commissioner...
没关系 比尔 他是我父亲
It's okay, Bill. He's my father.
这不是我那把左轮手♥枪♥嘛
Hey, my old Fitz Special.
知道不 要是用自动武器
You know, you'd get a lot more
火力可会更猛啊
firepower if you used an automatic.
老爸 现在这年头
Oh, these days,
我身边围着一群能替我开枪的警官
I'm surrounded by people who can shoot for me, Pop.
但那把枪都快成古董了
Still, the thing's practically an antique.
这把枪历久弥新
It was built to last.
你祖父把这把枪托付给我时
That's exactly what your grandfather said
也是这么说的
when he gave it to me.
我喜欢戴着你的枪 爸
I like carrying your gun, Pop.
好吧 我有新的身份证了
Fair enough. Oh, I got my new I.D.
我一直觉得他们非要
I always thought it was silly how
把"退休"盖在上面很愚蠢
they stamped retired all over it.
就像是在说 "安息吧"
May as well say, "Rest in peace."
你就庆幸他们还给你发退休金吧
You're lucky they're still paying your pension.
是啊 这是什么
Yeah. What is this?
本来是头骆驼
It's supposed to be a camel.
是约旦阿曼警局局长送我的礼物
It was a gift from the police chief in Amman, Jordan.
世道变了呀
Brave New World.
以前我能从波基普西市警局
I was lucky if I got a pine plaque
得到一个松木牌匾就很满足了
from the Poughkeepsie police.
来 我买♥♥了弗里根太太厨房♥的
Here. Pastrami on rye.
黑面包夹熏牛肉
Mrs. Friggins' Kitchen.
你不是要和高胆固醇作战到底吗
What happened to your war on cholesterol?
我那是战略性撤退 犒劳下自己
Let's just say it's a tactical retreat.
今晚定好一起去公园看莎翁话剧吧
Hey, so we're set for Shakespeare in the Park tonight?
我都等不及了
Can't wait.
那天晚上和爷爷坐了一会
I was sitting with Grandpa the other night.
我们一起看以前的照片
We were looking at pictures from the old days.
我看见他制♥服♥上的徽章 蓝色圣殿骑士
I remember seeing this pin on his uniform-- The Blue Templar.
是那种兄弟会一样的团体吗
That was some kind of fraternal group?
是啊 很久之前的事了
Yeah, back in the days.
他说你也曾经被他们接触过
He said you were tapped for it, too.
但要是很久之前的事的话...
But if it was such a, such a back-in-the-day thing...
你是警♥察♥还是记者啊
You a cop or a reporter?
你个新手不用操心这些
It's nothing for a rookie to worry about.
如果进展顺利 今晚我们就发了
If we work smart, by tonight we will be rich.
统一电力[谐音"骗子"电力]
别扯了
Get out of here.
你和丹尼带着姑娘们去看话剧
You and Danny bringing the girls to a play?
你我相信 高材生嘛
You, Mr. Ivy League.
但是丹尼嘛
But Danny...
那可是公园莎翁话剧表演
Yeah, Shakespeare in the Park.
我表哥是中♥央♥公园的警司
My cousin's a sergeant in Central Park.
他帮我们搞到几张票
He hooked us up with the tickets.
就不用排队了
No waiting on line.
丹尼·雷根和莎士比亚扯在一起
Danny Reagan and Shakespeare in the same sentence.
是啊
Yeah.
是我听过最好笑的事
It's the funniest thing I ever heard.
我想给他进行艺术的熏陶
I'm trying to civilize him.
是吗 你想得美
Yeah? You and what army?
亚当区 有市民纠纷
Sector Adam 10-52.
地点位于西52街467号♥
Family at four-six-seven West five-two.
不是吧
Ah, nah.
又来
Not today.
请立刻前往 -你知道这个情况
Please respond. - You know this job?
当然知道
Do I ever.
算是长♥期♥的家庭纠纷吧
It's a chronic domestic job.
每三个月 这两个白♥痴♥
Every three months, these two knuckleheads
就会因为鸡毛蒜皮的事"开战"
go to war over something.
拿着
Here.
他们这纠纷唯一的好处就是
The only thing good about this friggin' job is
让我自己的婚姻处于正轨
it keeps my marriage in perspective.
约翰·甘利是头猪
John Ganley is a pig!
他和不是他老婆的人睡觉
He sleeps with women not his wife!
他是个好色之徒
He's a lothario!
爱丽丝 你变换战术了
Alice... you changed tactics.
主动出击啊 -是头猪
Shows initiative. - A pig!
爱丽丝
Alice,
你愿意说什么就说什么
you can basically say whatever you want,
但是扩音喇叭和猪 必须...
but the bullhorn and the pig, they gotta...
佩内洛普哪儿也不去
Penelope stays.
你还给它起名了 -喂 兰祖利
You named it? - Hey, Renzulli?
说 -知道我有多惨了吧
Yeah? - You see what I'm up against?
我读过宪法
I read the Constitution.
言论自♥由♥
Freedom of speech.
律师小子 你要帮忙不
Counselor, you want to help me out here?
大量...
Abundant...
大量判例法均认定一旦影响公共治安
Abundant case law supports restraint of speech
言论自♥由♥将受到限制
when it infringes on public order.
你在哪找的小帅哥 兰祖利
Where'd you find this one, Renzulli?
我说了你也不信
Hey, you wouldn't believe me if I told you.
爱丽丝 你可以待在这
Alice, you can stay,
但扩音喇叭和佩内洛普 一律没收
but the bullhorn and Penelope-- they got to go.
警官 给猪猪放气
Officer, deflate the pig.
遵命 长官
You got it, Sarge.
记好 三分钟
Okay, three minutes.
妈 我现在方便讲话
Yeah, I can talk, Mom.
现在是午休时间
I'm on meal break.
没有 约翰什么都没告诉我
Yeah, no, John has not told me anything.
他说是周年纪念惊喜
He says it's an anniversary surprise.
我挺期待的
So I'm kind of looking forward to that.
是的
Yeah.
到了晚上 我也不会逼他
At the end of the day, I'm not gonna force him.
已经三分钟了
Three minutes now!
让文森在你那过夜 真是太感谢了
Thank you so much for letting Vincent stay over.
好的 拜
All right. Bye.
警♥察♥ 不许动
Police! Don't move!
抱歉打扰 长官
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表