派对真赞啊
Sweet party.
去左边最后一个房♥间
Uh, last room on the left.
我爸周五才会回来
My dad's not home till Friday.
真不敢相信他带她来了
Can you believe he brought her?
不是吧 这也太无礼了
Seriously? So rude.
随他们吧 他们挺般配的
Whatever. They deserve each other.
这真是个烂主意
This was a bad idea.
拜托 凯琳邀请了我
Come on. Caitlin invited me.
她知道我们在一起
She knows we're together.
女生最喜欢看戏了
Girl loves drama.
我看我们干脆演给她们看
I say let's give it to her.
切 真是放荡
Ugh. Piece of trash!
你说哪个
Which one?
可不是吗
Yeah, right?
我感觉与你如此亲密 比利
I feel so close to you, Billy.
我有个办法可以更亲密
I know how we can feel even closer.
那是什么
What's that?
迷幻猫
M-cat.
新产品
It's new.
我希望我们能一起吸
I want to do it together.
我发誓 你肯定感觉超爽
You'll feel so awesome, I swear.
我不是很确定 比利
I don't know, Billy.
没什么可怕的
There nothing to be afraid of.
不会上瘾的
It's not addictive.
要是她不吸 我吸
If she won't do it, I will.
看见没
See?
长曲棍球队队长也想要试试
Even the captain of the lacrosse team wants to have some.
凶手满街跑 还有那些醉酒驾车的人
Murderers walking the streets, drunk drivers,
我却因为开车打手♥机♥被罚款
and I get hassled for talking on my cell.
这会影响我参加一个三百五十万美元的展示会
You know this is going to put me out of a 3.5 mill showing.
怎么 我不能说话吗
Oh, what, I can't talk now?
你看仔细了 我现在没在开车
In case you haven't noticed, the car's not moving.
我们不过是为了您的安全着想 女士
Just looking out for your safety, ma'am.
别跟我说那套正直的屁话
Oh, don't give me that righteous BS.
这跟权力和金钱有关
This is about power and money.
你手握权力 你就罚我的钱
You've got the power, so you're taking my money.
真是不敢相信
I know, do you believe this?
我真该记下他的警♥察♥编号♥
I should get his badge number.
祝您今晚愉快 女士
Have a nice night, ma'am.
去死吧你
Screw you.
好了
Okay.
又一位"满意"的顾客
Another satisfied customer, huh?
我不喜欢给人开罚单
I hate this part of the job.
她说的也有道理
She's not half wrong, you know.
管教警官要我们加强监管力度
CO wants an increase in activity.
怎么个加强法
How much activity are we talking?
不成文的规定
Unwritten rule:
抓一个开车打电♥话♥的 三个不系安全带的
one cell phone, three seat belts,
每次巡查要包含11种不同的违规行为
11 miscellaneous per set of tours.
我又不是来当税务员的
I didn't sign up to be a tax collector.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你应该坚持去当律师
You should've stuck with that cushy law job.
那样好歹还能赚六位数 惹人烦也值了
Least you'd get six figures to piss people off.
是啊
Yeah.
总部呼叫13-C
Central to 13-Charlie.
西区大街1345号♥ 有人投诉噪音过大
Respond to a 10-50 at 1345 West End Avenue.
噪音投诉
Loud and boisterous complaint.
走吧 小子 我们去交新朋友
Come on, kid. Let's go make some more friends.
好的
All right.
哎呦喂
Ooh. Ooh, la, la.
这不是我的约会对象嘛
There's my date.
天啊
Wow.
打扮得真精神 老爸
Looking good, Dad.
没有人会关注他
Nobody's gonna be looking at him.
亲爱的 我们一起玩拼字游戏吧
Hey, Pancake, what say we break out the Scrabble board?
双倍赌注
Double or nothing.
一会再说吧 我要做作业
Maybe later. I've got homework.
怎么闷闷不乐的
What's with the dark cloud?
她觉得自己长大了 用不着我看着她了
She thinks she's too old to be baby-sat.
你十四岁时 就已经开始看孩子了
You know, when you were 14, you were doing the baby-sitting.
你看是不是要放宽要求啊
Maybe you need to loosen the reins a little.
某些人在我高中舞会的时候
This coming from the man who sent a patrol car
派了巡逻车跟着我 竟然让我放宽要求
to follow me around on prom night.
我可没派巡逻车
I never sent a patrol car.
我不会那样做 我们的手段神不知鬼不觉
I wouldn't do that to you. It was unmarked.
因为我们查了你男伴的驾驶记录
Because we checked the driving record of your date.
今晚非比寻常吧
Big night tonight.
我们走吧
Shall we?
谢谢 爷爷
Thanks for this, Gramps.
拜 妮姬 我爱你
Bye, Nicky. I love you.
拜 妮姬
Bye, Nicky.
舞姿很不错 长官
Nice moves, Sergeant.
我们接到投诉说你们噪音过大
We got a complaint of some loud noise here.
上学日晚上也开派对吗 什么情况
Party on a school night? What's the occasion?
我们不过是在讨论班级的课题
We're just working on a class project.
我把音乐声关小一点
I'll turn the music down.
班级课题包括未成年人饮酒吗
This class project involve underage drinking?
不
No.
你父母在家吗
Are your parents home?
我爸刚去商店买♥♥东西了
My dad just ran to the store.
伙计们 醒过来啊
Guys, come on!
醒过来啊 -我的天啊
Wake up! - My God!
他们怎么了
What's wrong with them?
让开 都让开
Back up! Everybody!
出什么事了
What's going on?
后退 后退 把音乐关掉
Hey, back up! Back up! Hey, kill the music!
嘿 哥们
Hey, hey, buddy. Hey.
有人知道他们服用了什么吗
Anybody know what they took?
长官 四个未成年人需要紧急医疗
Sergeant, I got four minors in need of urgent medical care,
西区大街1345号♥
1345 West End Avenue.
任何人不准离开
Nobody leaves!
嘿 哥们 醒醒 醒醒
Hey, buddy, hey, hey, come on, wake up.
喂 醒醒 醒醒
Hey, come on, wake up, wake up.
快点 醒醒 女士
Come on, come on, come on. Hey, ma'am?
他们三个好像已经死了
These three look dead.
这个还有救 长官
I think this one has a chance, Sarge.
有人会心肺复苏术吗
Anybody know CPR? Huh?
看好了 就这样
Just watch me. Like this.
就这样 孩子 帮帮忙
Like this, kid. Come on, help me out.
六 七 八 九 十 十一
Six, seven, eight, nine, ten, 11...
一 二 三 四 五 六 七 八 九
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine...
你会表现很好的
You'll do fine.
我希望发言时情绪别太激动
I just hope I don't get emotional during my speech.
不会的 -你还好吗
You won't. - Are you okay?
我没事
Oh, I'll be fine.
你好 JT
Hi, J.T.
博伊尔小姐
Ms. Boyle.
我还是先进去吧
How about I go inside?
留一支舞我和一起跳
Save me a dance.
什么情况
What do we got?
显然是吸毒过量
Apparent drug overdose--
派对上的四名圣安琪勒丝学生
four St. Angelus students at a party.
三名17岁的男孩 一名16岁的女孩
Three boys age 17, and a 16-year-old girl.
男孩们在医疗人员到达时已死亡
The, uh, boys were DOA at the scene.
女孩被救了回来 被转移到哥伦比亚医院
Girl was resuscitated and transferred to Columbia Prez.
是什么毒品
What kind of poison are we talking about?
还不知道 长官 是新♥型♥毒♥品♥
We don't know, sir. It's a new one to us.
是一种叫做迷幻猫的策划药
Some kind of designer drug called M-CAT.
策划药是指为了钻法律空子而新调配的毒品
找到来源了吗
Do we know the source?
现在还在追查 头儿
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表