Hey, we hear the commissioner got a signed confession.
咱家今天还真旺
Great day for the family business.
我们去街对面庆祝吧
We're gonna go across the street and celebrate,
互相拍拍背以示鼓励 -你能来么
pat ourselves on the back. - Can you come?
我还有事要忙
I got stuff to do.
你们几个就去好了
Go ahead, you kids go.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我先搁着等下次吧
Yeah. I'll take a rain check.
再见
Bye.
回头见啦 爸
See ya, Dad.
真为你骄傲
Proud of you.
我知道当他们找到里奥的遗体
I knew when they found Leo's remains
你就会去找到真凶
that you'd get the person responsible.
我知道这算是小小的安慰
I know it's small comfort.
我仅有的安慰
It's the only comfort I have,
是他会受到应有的惩罚
that he'll be held accountable.
我理解
I understand.
你也失去了一个儿子
You lost a son, too.
我没有一天不去想他
Not a day goes by I don't think of him.
我有点东西
I have something.
他们找到里奥的时候
When they found Leo...
他的背包里有这个
this was in his backpack.
里奥最爱棒球
Leo loved baseball.
我现在能谢你了么
Can I thank you now?
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表