Is that a no? - That's a no.
幸好我已经录好了
Then it's a good thing that I already taped
今晚的独家新闻
my exclusive for tonight.
看看吧 没准你会改变主意
Take a look-- this might change your mind.
一天愉快
Have a good day.
扩展警力至整个曼哈顿南部
Extend our coverage all the way into southern Manhattan.
保证每列车和站台都有一名警员
A cop on every number two train and every platform,
在进一步通知前全天候待命
24/7, until further notice.
你知道这得耗费多少警员吗
Do you know how many bodies that'll take?
当然
Yes.
走吧
Let's go.
去哪 我们不是该监视车站吗
Where? We're supposed to be watching the station.
我们边走边观察
Yeah, we'll watch it on our feet.
把警帽戴上 小子
Put your hat on, kid.
躲在钢铁怪物和闭合车窗里
You don't learn about the street behind 2,000 pounds of steel
可没法真正了解纽约街道
and a rolled-up window.
环顾四周 集中注意力
Look around. Pay attention.
让市民走向你 跟你交谈
Let people come up to you and talk to you,
告诉你发生了什么事
tell you what's going on.
你看见了什么
What do you see?
破碎的玻璃
Broken glass.
有人非法破窗进了一辆车
Someone broke into a car.
道路在周四进行清洁
Street-cleaning's on Thursday,
所以案件大概发生在周末
so it happened over the weekend.
不错 哈佛高材生
Okay, Harvard,
或许你的确名副其实
maybe you are a Reagan.
希望你更像你父亲
Hope you're more your old man
而不是像丹尼 -无意冒犯 警司
than Danny, though. - No offense, Sarge,
你对我哥有什么意见
what the hell's your problem with my brother?
我只是希望你
My problem is making sure
别崇拜错了人
you don't get the wrong stars in your eyes.
他找到尸体那会感觉很拉风吧
He looked like an ace detective finding that body, right?
他可没有搞砸
He didn't look like a screw-up.
但我的第一反应是
Off the top of my head,
有三件事你得忌讳
he did three things you better never do:
丢下拍档
leave his partner;
不告诉伙伴 孤身一人犯险
not tell anyone where he was going;
看到地铁出气口有血迹还不呼叫支援
not call in the open subway hatch or the blood.
丹尼是有能力
Danny's got skills,
但也有很多坏习惯
but he's got a lot of bad habits.
懂了吗 小子 -懂了
All right, kid? - Yeah.
走吧
Come on.
这边着装都这么随意吗
Dress code seems to have relaxed around here.
其实 我正要出去和人喝一杯 所以...
Actually, I'm going out for drinks with some people, so...
喝一杯啊
Drinks with some people.
同事而已 社交活动嘛
Work people. You know, do a little networking.
总好过回家独守空房♥吧
Better than going home to an empty apartment, I guess.
真没想到自己也会怀念
Didn't realize how much I was gonna miss
那些青春期叛逆的夜晚
that nightly dose of teen angst.
我前阵子在街边看到教堂落成礼
I was going through, uh, some stuff a while ago.
就把旧东西翻出来看
I... was down the street at a dedication, so...
然后发现了这个
I found this.
"亲爱的妈妈 你完全不了解现在的我"
"Dear Mom, you don't understand what I'm going through."
我当时十一岁 离家出走跑去爷爷家
I was 11. Ran away to Grandpa's house.
两天之后才回家
Took me two days to come home.
那时一直以为你会来接我回去
Kept thinking you were gonna come get me,
但你一直没来 -你妈不让我去
and you never did. - Your mom wouldn't let me.
我一直觉得她比我更了解你
I always felt she understood you better than I did.
即使是你俩吵架的时候
Even when you two were fighting.
要是妮姬上周也写一封给我就好了
Nicky could have written this to me last week.
这些难关我们都渡过了
We weathered the storm.
我相信你也能跨过这个坎
I see no reason to believe that you won't, too.
我觉得你很了解我 爸
I think you understand me pretty well, Dad.
谢谢
Thanks.
你好
Hello.
奥利弗·杨
Ah, Oliver Young.
地铁好市民吧
The Subway Samaritan, huh?
你来的正好
Mm-hmm. Well, you're just in time.
我们正准备把他从一般牢房♥转到单间
We're about to move him from general holding into the dorms.
很好 有几张照片要给他辨认
Great. I need to show him a few photo arrays.
又闹事了
Another day in the pens.
叫救护车
Call the bus!
叫救护车
Call the bus!
他被刺伤了 -奥利弗
He's been stabbed! - Oliver!
行刺发生在大厅 去进行管制
In the hall! Clear it!
我们正好在转移
They were moving a bunch of us.
那小子从人群中挤过来
Kid came out of the pack.
我的眼角余光看到他过来
I saw him out of the corner of my eye,
不然他可不止刺中我一下
or else he would've gotten more than one in.
你认识他吗 可能是邻居什么的吗
You recognize him, from the neighborhood, maybe? Anything?
不认识
Nah, man.
大家都盯着我看
I was getting looks.
我知道不对劲 我四处打听了下
I know when something's up, so I asked around.
才发现靓仔出价五千要我人头
Found out Handsome put five Gs on my head because...
我想是因为我杀了他小弟
because I shot his boy, I guess.
不不 靓仔出了五千要你人头
No, no, no, no, Handsome put five Gs on your head
因为你在他面前替人出头
because you stood up to him.
我没想过当英雄
I don't want to be anyone's hero.
我只是想过自己的日子
I just want my life back.
我们派了名警官在外面
We've got a cop outside,
准备给你安排保护性拘留
and we'll arrange for protective detention.
保护性拘留
Protective detention?
要保我多久
For how many years?
奥利弗 我们也想抓到这小子
Oliver, look, we want to get this kid.
好吗 我们已经问过你很多次了
Okay? So I know we've been over this already,
但是如果你还记得任何细节
but is there anything you can remember,
任何他们说的话 做的事 还有他们上车的时间
anything they said, or did, when they got on the train?
靓仔没上车
Handsome didn't get on.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我在42街那站看见他在最后一节车厢
I saw him in the last car at 42nd Street,
他从一节车厢里出来换到另一节
he jumped off one car and got in another,
绕着站头躲警♥察♥
clocking the platform for cops.
我就知道他是个麻烦
I knew he was trouble,
所以我就挪到了前面的车厢想避开
so I went up to the front of the train to avoid him.
他就一个人
He was alone?
你知道我做错了什么吗
You know what's messed up?
我脑子里不停的回想
I play it over in my head.
我觉得要是我当时乖乖坐着
I think if I'd just sat tight,
冷眼旁观
let it all happen...
我现在早就在家里了
I'd be home right now.
靓仔单独搭地铁 去到布鲁克林
Handsome rides the train, alone, into Brooklyn.
是 他叫上了自己手下
Yeah. He calls up his crew,
告诉他们去哪个站点碰头
tells them which station to wait at.
他们碰面 开始抢劫
They meet up, do the robbery,
然后靓仔就消失
and Handsome fades away again.
我们为了抓他把弗布殊都翻了个底朝天了
We've been hunting him all over Flatbush
因为他是要去那里犯事
'cause that's where he hits,
他手下就在那儿被逮的
that's where his boys keep getting collared,
但他可以出现在市内任何地区
but he could be anywhere in the city.
42街以北任何地方都有可能
Anywhere north of 42nd Street, anyway.
放出那段视频后 他肯定知道我们已经掌控了那两条线
After that video, he's got to know we got the two train covered.
即是说 他今晚绝不会去那里犯事 对不
I mean, there's no way he's going to hit there tonight, is there?
是啊 但他肯定要犯案
Yeah, but there's no way he's not going to hit somewhere.
26条线 468个地铁站点
26 lines, 468 subway stations.
偶然看见的 就记下了
I read it somewhere; it stuck.
换个角度切入这个问题
Let's attack this from a different angle.
靓仔早在四月份时在西4街被抓了一次逃票
Handsome's also got a farebeat arrest in April
六月份时在31街夹北车道街口又逃票被抓
on West 4th Street and a DisCon summons in June
收到了传唤却没了下文
at 31st Street and Northern Boulevard.
没了 -没了
Is that all? -That's it.
每一条警员的通讯 每个已知的联♥系♥人
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表