对纽约尼克斯意外的强硬啊
Getting awful tough on the Knicks.
来一杯 局长大人
Drink, Commissioner?
我倒是想啊 雷 但是如果我喝了
Love one, Ray, but if I did,
恐怕我就得在你的下一篇专栏里
I'd have to read about being a candidate
去参选第♥一♥夫♥人♥去了
for Betty Ford in your next column,
故而免了 -我的消息确凿无疑
so no. - I had impeccable sources.
真的 是谁
Really? Who?
恕我直言 不能说
With all due respect, no.
你可以直接打电♥话♥问我
You could have called me.
也可以找我的公共信息处副处长
You could have called my D.C.P.I.
老弗啊 这事可没得所谓的否认或反驳
Well, there's nothing to deny or rebut, Frank.
纯粹是顺理成章的结论
It's just a kind of think piece.
既然你这么说
That's what you call it.
就当找个乐子吧 雷
Humor me here, Ray.
我来给你描述下你的消息来源
I will give you a description of your source,
如果我猜对了你就点个头
and you nod if I'm right.
得了吧 老弗 你明知道我不能那么做
Aw, come on, Frank. You know I can't do that.
就我所知 你比任何人都想接触我的办公室信息
What I know is, you need access to my office a whole lot more
我是说 无上酒吧的无头尸案
than anyone else's. What I know is, "Headless Body
和市长承诺清除积雪下相比
in Topless Bar" Is a lot more your bread and butter
前者才是你的主要目标吧
than "Mayor Promises Prompt Snow Removal."
你不能这样 局长大人
You can't 86 me, Commissioner.
86年Larry Davis谋杀拘捕袭♥警♥结果成了社会英雄而轻判这一案件
我确实不能
No, I can't.
但是 雷 这事难道真的仅仅是关于
But Ray, isn't it really all about
你的电♥话♥没能得到
how promptly your phone calls
及时的回应
are returned?
40上下了
Around 40,
初来乍到 想求得关注
new in town, easy on the eyes?
你要我做什么
What do you need me for?
不像某些人 我要确保我的消息来得可靠
Well, unlike some, I like to make sure my sources are solid
而且我承认的东西必须是事实
and my facts are correct before I commit.
你这就在为难我了
Now you're pushing.
厅里的办公室
Office in the Hall.
我雇你的时候 你跟我说你很聪明
When I hired you, you told me that you were intelligent.
你这不坑爹吗 二货
Well, you lied, dumbass.
特洛伊·卡西迪
Troy Cassidy.
就是我
Yeah, that's me.
稍等一下
Just hang on a second.
打电♥话♥叫那人回来
Call the guy back
让他给我重做
and get him to do this again.
因为这堆玩意就是破烂
Because this is crap!
我说
I mean...
还有要是他不乐意
And if he doesn't like it,
那他还有你都给我滚蛋
then he's finished and so are you.
说你那 特洛伊·卡西迪
I said, "Troy Cassidy"!
不好意思 我以为二位是木匠工会来的人
Excuse me. I thought you guys were from the carpenters' union.
跟你说啊 你说的话根本没有
You know, you're not half as funny
你自己认为的那么好笑 大人物
as you think you are, big shot.
事实上 你涉嫌谋杀被捕了
In fact, you're under arrest for homicide.
真是荒谬
That's ridiculous.
我压根就没做错一件事
I haven't done a damn thing.
人言道 出了坏事人的第一反应
You know, they say when something bad happens to you,
就是摆脱干系
the first reaction is denial.
那现在你就遇上了很不得了的事情
Something real bad's happening to you.
你被捕了
You got caught.
看来你对钱的直觉还挺准
So your instincts are right on the money.
我们走
Let's go.
叫律师去 -快走
Call the lawyer. - Let's go!
我很荣幸认识了臭皮匠中的两位
So I had the pleasure of meeting Larry and Curly.
以下人名出自二十至六十年代著名情景喜剧三个臭皮匠 分别为三个主角
现在终于见到了第三个了
Now I get to talk to Moe.
你们应该是一起离开的俱乐部吧
Understand you left the club with the other two Stooges.
我是一个人走的
I left by myself.
是么 什么时候
Really? What time was that?
我可没带表
I don't wear a watch.
大概三点
around 3:00.
三点 刚巧是有人在俱乐部外被杀
3:00. Right around the time a man happened to be killed
的时间段啊
outside the club
你还在里面开狂欢派对呢是吧
where you were throwing yourself a little party, huh?
这个城市很暴♥力♥啊
It's a violent city.
你也是个暴♥力♥分子
And you're a violent man.
于是我们就有问题了
So we got a problem.
你哥们伊安·瑟罗说你和马克·费伦一起杀了那个人
Your pal Ian Sorey says you and Mark Phelan killed that man.
就在俱乐部后面
Right in an alley
那小巷里
behind the club.
一派胡言
That's nonsense.
是么
Is it?
而且 瑟罗就是个花架子
Besides, Sorey's a putz.
你想听什么他就给你说什么
And he'd tell you anything you want to hear.
但是费伦么 我倒是觉得他能
But Phelan-- I'd believe it.
记得他有案底
Think he has a record.
貌似还蹲过监狱
I think he's even been to jail.
那你还雇佣他 -是我父亲
And yet you hired him. - My father did.
他老人家相信改过自新 但我觉得他是死性不改
He believed in second chances, but I think the guy's shady.
那么 难道今早你们去找瑟罗时候
Now, is that just a coincidence
你们一离开工地他就脚底抹油开溜这事
that he takes off the minute you guys walk off the job site
是纯属巧合
this morning when you came to look for Seroy?
估计是他杀了那流浪汉
He probably killed that bum.
那个流浪汉曾是个高中橄榄球明星
That bum was a high school football star
班级第一
and a class valedictorian,
还放弃了自己的奖学金 投笔从戎报效国家
and he gave up a scholarship to fight for his country
好让你们这些懦夫站得起来
to protect cowards like you.
他是个海陆队员
He was a Marine.
听着怎么觉得这哥们人生这么悲催
Sounds like he made a lot of bad choices in life.
或许是如此
Maybe so.
听哥一句 不太遥远的将来 你将孤身一人
You know, one day real soon, you're going to be
畏缩在牛人云集花♥花♥公♥子♥靠边之地的某个小角落里
a lonely, rich boy cowering away in punk city,
小心翼翼地守着菊花度日
terrified every day of your life.
到时候我一定会去好好地拜访你
And I'm going to come pay you a visit.
我会再问你一遍关于你所做的选择
I'm going to ask you about the choices you made.
然后我们再回过头来看今天你给我的是何等
And we'll see what kind of smart-ass answers
牛逼哄哄的答案 神人
you got for me then, tough guy.
律师们来了
Lawyers are here.
哟嗬 还来一对 仗着老爹有钱
Two lawyers, huh? Must be nice
随手撒不心疼是不是
having Dad's money at your beck and call.
你知不知道我是自己挣的钱
You know I make my own money?
我还是Jay-Z嘞[很能赚钱的说唱歌♥手]
Yeah, and I'm Jay-Z.
这边走 神人
This way, tough guy.
你还不能回家
You're not going home yet.
打开
Open up.
进去
Get inside.
一直给我铐着
Keep him cuffed.
你还真以为你带了
You're a real tough guy
尚方宝剑还是怎么地了
with a badge and a gun, aren't you?
那天你就想明白了
Ah, maybe you'll find out one day.
想要他 找法官唠嗑去
You want him? Go see a judge.
你这可太不像话了 警探
You are in over your head, Detective.
我不像话
I'm in over my head?
我可没杀海陆队员
I didn't kill a Marine.
看不惯的话 尽管去告我
You don't like it, sue me!
你在胡说些什么
What are you talking about here?
伊安·瑟罗承认他以及另外两个人
Ian Seroy admitted that him and the other two guys,
合谋杀害了迈克·奥茨
they killed Michael Oates,
带头的正是卡西迪
and it was Cassidy who was the ringleader.
本州法律我相信你比我更清楚
You know better than I do that in this state,
同案被告的片面证词不能被法庭受理
uncorroborated codefendant testimony is not admissible.
完全没有意义
Doesn't mean a damn thing.
我们能不能至少关他一天 行不行
Can we hold the guy for a day, at least? Please?
你看见他那几个跟班律师没有
You see those lawyers trailing behind him?
他们可不是什么初出茅庐
They are not legal aid attorneys
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表