但是会让你感觉好些
but it's gonna make you feel better.
你下午的安排 长官
Your afternoon schedule, sir.
布朗克斯区主席的年度人物午宴
Bronx Borough President's man of the Year Luncheon
在下午一点举♥行♥
at 1300,
之后是皇后区社区委员会会面
followed by Queens Community Board meeting
地点在杰克逊高地
in Jackson Heights.
警♥察♥基金会嘉奖市长酒会
Police Foundation honors the Mayor
时间是下午5点到6点半
at a cocktail reception 1700 to 1830 hours.
我标记了这些补充档案 要重新调查
I've marked these DD-5s for reinterview.
让卡特警探整理新的补充档案
See that Detective Carter gets back to me
然后抓紧给我送过来
with the new fives as soon as he does them.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
这是一封寄给母亲的慰问信
This is a letter of condolence written to the mother.
尊敬的盖茨夫人
"Dear Mrs. Gates,
对于令郎的失踪我感到非常抱歉
"I am very sorry that your son has disappeared.
我知道您现在是多么伤心
"I know how terrible you must feel.
我非常抱歉
I am sorry for that."
没有署名
It's not signed.
是男人还是女人写的
Was it written by a man or a woman?
我觉得是男人 长官
I'd say a man, sir.
长官
Sir...
尸检报告出来了
the autopsy's in.
里奥·盖茨的牙科记录与死者匹配
Leo Gates's dental records are a match.
谢谢你 贝克
Thank you, Baker.
取消剩下的日程
Cancel the rest of my schedule.
好的 谢谢 -就是这个 你看
Okay, thanks. - Right here, look at this.
极品公♥关♥
Nonpareil Escorts.
一年前我抓她的时候
That's the place Anna was working
安娜就在那儿工作
when I busted her a year ago.
扫黄组四个月前封了它
Vice has had the place padlocked down for four months now.
我这边有点消息
Well, I got something over here.
安娜所在会计事务所前台说
The receptionist at Anna's accounting firm
有个人一直给她送玫瑰
said that some guy used to send her roses all the time.
没完没了 她不喜欢这样
Getting pretty heavy. She didn't like it.
就申请了对他的限制令
She put a restraining order against him.
前台不知道那人的名字
Receptionist didn't have the guy's name,
但我联♥系♥到了花店老板 他知道
but I got in touch with the florist who did.
拿到名字了吗 -当然
And you got it? - Yes.
他叫理查德·汉森
Guy's name is Richard Hansen.
是个律师
He's an attorney.
没前科 住在麦迪逊大道
No priors. Madison Avenue address.
他是东区园林管委会理事
And he's on the Board of the East Side Parks Conservancy.
好极了
Fantastic.
看看我们能否说服汉森先生
Let's go see if we can't persuade Mr. Hansen
屈尊光临
to come on down here
然后搞清楚
and let us pick his brain
这位园艺达人为啥要给死者送花
about why the Green Thumb keeps sending our victim flowers.
好
Good.
雷根局长
Commissioner Reagan.
盖茨太太
Mrs. Gates.
你们找到里奥了
You found Leo.
找到了
We did.
在哪儿找到他的
Where did you find him?
在邮局旁边的老房♥子里
In the old building next to the post office,
离学校两个街区
two blocks from school.
那么说 他...
So, he...
他这些年就在我眼前
...he was so close all those years.
那所老房♥子
There was, uh...
地下室里有面假墙
a false wall in the basement.
他当时受苦了吗
Did he suffer?
验尸官确定了死因
The medical examiner determined the cause of death
是头部遭钝器重击
to be blunt force trauma to the head.
那一般是瞬时致命
It was, most likely, instantaneous.
我想这也算是点安慰
Well, I guess that's something.
那所房♥子
That building...
跟你有没有什么关系
Does it have any meaning for you?
有朋友或认识的人住那儿吗
Friends there? People you knew?
只是每天上下学路上会经过
We passed it on the way to school.
一直都是我接送他
Every day, I walked with him.
可他磨了我好几个星期
But he'd been begging me for weeks
让他自己走回家
to let him walk home by himself.
那天下着雨
It was raining that day.
我反复问自己
I keep asking myself,
是因为天气我才没去接他吗
is that the reason I didn't go and get him,
就因为下雨
because it was raining?
劳拉
Laura...
有些事情
There are some things
谁也没法完全掌控
none of us can ever completely control.
其中之一就是寸步不离地
And one of them is protecting our kids
保护着孩子们
every moment of the day.
我只是想...
I just think...
假如我那天去接他了...
You know, if only I'd been with him...
假如我让他跟朋友结伴回来...
If only I'd made sure he walked with a friend...
我想我该打电♥话♥给约翰神父
I guess I should call Father John.
我们现在可以举♥行♥葬礼了
We can have a funeral now.
谢谢你 老弗
Thank you, Frank.
现在不必谢我
There's no need to thank me...
将杀害里奥的凶手绳之以法后再说
until I bring Leo's killer to justice.
你竟威胁说要去我家里
You threatened to come to my home?
反正不是家里就是公♥司♥
It was either your home or your office.
安娜·左汀不是我杀的
I didn't kill Anna Zoltin.
对 她是自杀
No, she killed herself.
她亲手勒死自己
She took her own hands and strangled herself
再沉尸河底
right before dumping her body in the river.
安娜·左汀被杀当晚你在哪儿
Where were you the night Anna Zoltin was killed?
参加孩子学校的慈善筹款活动
At a charity fund-raiser for my kid's school.
年度模范家长是吧
Oh, regular father of the year, huh?
安娜·左汀申请了针对你的保护令
Anna Zoltin took out an order of protection against you
就在她被谋杀的前一晚
the night before she was murdered.
她为什么这么做 她做什么了
Wonder why she did that. What'd she do--
威胁要告诉你妻子 所以你杀人灭口
Threaten to tell your wife? Is that why you killed her?
我会为了个妓♥女♥自毁前程吗
Why would I throw away my life for a whore?
你口中的妓♥女♥是别人的女儿
Hey, that whore was somebody's daughter
同时还是一位母亲
and she was also somebody's mother.
她想退出可你不同意是吧
But she wanted to quit and you wouldn't let her, would you?
你还想跟她上♥床♥
You wanted to keep having sex with her,
你不许她拒绝
but you wouldn't let her say no.
什么样的女人我玩不起
I can afford any woman I want.
真的
Really?
要不打给你太太试试
How about we call Mrs. Hansen down here
看看她什么反应
and see how she feels about that?
好吧
Okay.
我是安娜的常客
I was a regular client of Anna's.
她说不想干时 我试过找其他应招
When she told me she quit, I tried using other call girls,
可她真的很特别
but she was really special.
你明白那种感觉吗
You know what I mean?
没试过
Not firsthand.
不过你接着说
But keep talking.
我答应替她付房♥租
I offered to pay her rent
再给她做公♥关♥收入两倍的钱
plus double what she made as an escort,
可她还是拒绝了
but she turned me down.
那些花是用来挽留她
The flowers were my attempt to change her mind.
有用吗 -没有
And did it help? - No.
不过除了我还有别人觉得她特别
But, look, I wasn't the only one who thought she was special.
听公♥关♥公♥司♥的其他姑娘说
I heard from other girls in the escort agency
她老板也经常点她
tha-that her boss was always hitting on her.
知道名字吗
You have a name for us?
就知道叫强
The only thing I know is that his first name is John.
总算有点眉目 -是啊
Well, there's a start. - Yeah.
祈祷你的不在场证明能过关吧
You'd better pray your alibi checks out.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表