My worry is, you may have cut off our only avenue
唯一能连到杀♥警♥凶手的线索
to a cop killer.
好 好 好
Okay. Okay, okay.
或许我真不该去见文塔诺
Maybe I shouldn't have gone and seen Vintano.
但是你要抓那小子的唯一方法
But the only way you're gonna get this kid
就是让乐天杰克把他送上门
is if Happy Jack reels him in.
莫兰主教 市长先生
Monsignor Moran, Mr. Mayor...
马汀先生与夫人 约翰
Mr. And Mrs. Martin, John...
文森
Vincent.
早在这座城市才开始成立
Back in the days when the city first formed
警队的时候 诗人华特·惠曼写道
the police department, the poet Walt Whitman wrote:
我在梦中梦见一座城池
"I dreamed in a dream I saw a city
其坚不可摧
"Invincible to the attacks
便是倾尽世间之力亦不能攻取
of the whole of the rest of the Earth."
作为一名每日穿梭于
As a New York City police officer
大街小巷的纽约警♥察♥
who worked the city streets every day,
米雪儿·马汀警官深知
Officer Michelle Martin knew,
她比多数人都更清楚
better than most,
这个梦想依然遥不可及
that the dream has not yet been realized.
但是马汀警官殚精竭虑
But Officer Martin endeavored
要让梦想成真
to make the dream a reality.
她鞠躬精粹
She was devoted...
兢兢业业
she was true...
英勇无畏
she was brave.
她做出了选择
And she made a choice.
她选择了为人♥民♥服务
She chose to live a life of service.
选择了置生死于度外
She chose to put herself in harm's way,
守卫这座伟大城市的市民们
to be a guardian to the people of this great city.
我们再也没有机会感谢她了
We will never be able to thank Officer Martin.
马汀警官献出了宝贵的生命
She made the supreme sacrifice.
但我们可以做到...
But this we can...
也必须做到的是
and will do.
一如既往地将她铭记在心
We will remember her always.
让我们牢记 即使身受致命伤
We will remember that even when mortally wounded,
也能沉着冷静
she had the strength and composure
坚持还击的她
to return fire.
让我们牢记
We will remember
不论是她生前
that in her life
还是牺牲之后
and in her death...
所体现出来的精神 作为公民
she embodied all that we, as citizens,
所无不崇尚的精神
can hope to be.
愿上帝保佑...
May God bless M...
愿上帝保佑米雪儿
May God bless Michelle
希望她在天堂安息
and welcome her home.
葬礼真是难熬
Funeral was tough.
你这边有好消息吧
Tell me you got some good news for me.
这准会让你为之一振
I got some news that's gonna cheer you up.
给
Here.
上车
Hop in.
我在后座换衣服 -行
I'll change in the back. - Okay.
来听听这个 刚收到的
All right, listen to this-- this just came in.
里基打电♥话♥给他爸
Ricky called his father.
爸 我搞砸了 无处可去了
Uh, Dad, I'm all banged up, I got nowhere to go.
里基 警♥察♥在听着
Ricky, the cops are listening.
你得快去自首
You gotta turn yourself in.
你别无选择
It's the only way.
能定位这通电♥话♥的出处么
Can we locate where the call originated?
能 是从帕切斯特打的
Yeah, it came in from Parkchester.
感化训练所打电♥话♥来说
The RTC just called,
文塔诺曾在格林港监狱蹲过一阵
said Vintano did a bit up in Greenhaven.
帕切斯特有什么
What's Parkchester?
里基在格林港服刑时
Didn't-- Ricky had a cell mate when he was in Greenhaven
有个帕切斯特的狱友吧 叫肖恩什么的
from Parkchester, right, a Shawn something?
肖恩·兰道夫
Shawn Randolph.
对 九八年因病获得假释
Yeah, got compassionate parole in '98.
他得了肝癌 三月后就去世了
Had liver cancer, died three months later.
对 但他死了
Right, but he's dead.
所以我们就排除了
That's why we scratched him off the list
他是里基同伙的嫌疑
of known associates for Ricky.
现在谁住在帕切斯特
So who's in Parkchester?
他的前妻
His ex
罗莉·肯特还住在那儿
Lori Kent still resides there.
她常去格林港探监
She made half a dozen visits up to Greenhaven--
重点是 那时兰道夫已经死了
get this-- after Randolph croaked.
这么说肖恩的前妻
So Shawn's ex
去监狱探望里基吗
was visiting Ricky in prison?
爱情呐 真不可信
Wow, ain't love grand?
别回头 我换裤子了
Don't look, I got to do my pants.
丈夫才死了多久 这女人就换墙头了
Body wasn't even cold yet, this tomato jumps horses.
可不是
Yeah, well,
我们去拜访下这位幸福的寡妇呗
let's pay the merry widow a visit, huh?
别逼我做出让你后悔的事
Don't make me do anything you're gonna regret.
把手放在仪表板上
Put your hands on the dashboard.
放上去 不然老子一枪崩了你
Put 'em on the dashboard before I put a bullet in you!
今天我走运了 里基
It's my lucky day, Ricky.
赶在坏人之前逮到了你
I got you before the bad guys did.
哼
Yeah.
你就笑吧你
Keep smiling.
律师 律师 律师
Lawyer, lawyer, lawyer!
我要律师
Lawyer!
律师这下可帮不了你了
Your lawyer can't help you now.
你杀了个警♥察♥
You're a cop killer.
就算你老子出马也没用
Even your old man can't help you.
我爸和这事无关 明白吗
Hey, my dad had nothing to do with this, all right?
雷根 我们来这里干什么
Reagan, Reagan, what are we doing here?
就是 我们这是干什么 -给我闭嘴
Yeah, what are we doing? - Shut up!
等一下 等等
Wait a minute, wait a minute,
听我说
Listen to me, listen to me.
让开 洁姬 -你听我说
Step aside, Jackie. - Listen, just listen...
洁姬 -听我说
Jackie. - Listen to me.
这整个案子 你没有提起过
This whole case, you haven't said anything
你弟弟乔伊
about your brother Joe,
而我知道你心里很难受
and I know it is probably killing you,
但不要做傻事
but do not do anything stupid.
听我一次
Listen to me.
我们一起共事了 有三四年了吧
We worked together what, three, four years
真怀念啊 小洁
back in the day, Jack?
我们是好搭档
Good partner.
你总是支持和掩护我
You always had my back.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
这次再依我一次 好吗
Watch it one more time, okay?
快点
Come on.
下来
Get out.
快走
Let's go.
走
Come on.
走啊你
Come on!
起来
Get up.
快起来
Get up, get up.
走
Move.
我要你快走
I said move.
知道1975年7月13日 这里发生了什么吗
You know what happened in this spot on July 13, 1975?
1975年 那时我才两岁
1975? I was two!
是吗
Yeah?
你老子在这杀了个人
Your old man killed a guy,
朝着他后脑勺开了两枪
shot him twice in the back of the head.
砰砰
Bang, bang.
你疯了
You're crazy.
想知道下文么
Yeah, you want to know what happened next?
啥都没有
Nothing.
想知道为什么吗
You want to know why?
因为你老子杀的那个人
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表