这人说他是司机
This guy says he's the driver.
把他拷上
Lock him up.
好吧 你叫什么名字
All right, what's your name?
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, man.
别急 先不说这个
Slow down. Nothing yet.
你得让我心里有点儿底
I'm gonna need some assurances.
比如说
Like what?
现在整个纽约市警♥察♥都在找我
Like the whole New York police is looking for me, right?
别磨蹭 快点啊
Hey, come on! Hurry it up!
我不想就因为这个而挂了
I don't want to die for this, man, you know?
好吧 你到警局来
Okay. So you come on in,
我会处理好
and I'll take care of everything.
如果我供出凶手 你能给我什么
I give you this guy, what are you gonna give me?
打电♥话♥给我妹 看她能不能来一下
See if you can get my sister down here.
说吧 你想这么样
Tell me what you want.
那个叫什么来着
What do they call it, man?
就是不被起诉的 豁免权
You don't get charged? Immunity.
我就要这个
That's what I want.
不行 不能在电♥话♥上谈
No. We don't negotiate over the phone here.
这样吧
So here's what you're gonna do.
你等着 我来接你
You're gonna wait for me to come pick you up.
你要相信我
And you're gonna trust me.
我会处理好 行吧
And I'm gonna take careof this, all right?
里面的 快点
You! In there!
让我进去 -等等
Let me in! - Hold on!
不 我不想等
No, no. I'm not gonna hold on.
我等下打给你
I got to call you back.
什么 别挂
What? No, no, no!
叫你别挂电♥话♥
You stay on the phone!
喂喂
Hello?! Hello?!
我在明早10点安排了一场
I scheduled a stand-up for the press
公开媒体说明会
out front at 10:00 tomorrow morning.
要我写一份草稿吗
Do you want me to write up a draft?
不用 只需确保提到我要
No, just make sure we have the names
感谢的医护人员名字就行
of the doctors and nurses I want to thank.
你想要文森佐出席吗
Do you want Vincenzo there?
不用
Just me.
他们在总部称他为艾尔·海格[爵士乐先锋]
They're calling him Al Haig down at headquarters.
当时市长选择我当局长
Well, there were a lot of disappointed people
可是有很多人♥大♥失所望
when the mayor chose me over him.
为什么让你的竞争对手做代理局长
Why did you pick your rival to be your second-in-command?
他最有能力
He was the best man for the job.
要是凶手不是那些墨西哥仔呢
Just in case it isn't those banditos...
爸 那是啥
Pop, what's that?
你当警♥察♥以来的新闻剪报
Press clippings from your rookie year on up.
34年得有多少敌人啊
That's 34 years of making enemies--
中间有不少坏小子呢
you had some pretty bad actors.
我就是觉得我们
I just thought we might like to take a trip
来回顾一下
down Memory Lane and, uh,
看看有什么帮助
see if anything rings a bell.
好吧 但假设
Okay, but just suppose
他说的是实话
he's telling the truth.
这假设可真大胆
That's a big if.
先听我说 好吗
Go with me, all right?
他来自首供出凶手
He comes in, he gives up the shooter.
我们能给他什么好处
What could we offer that we can make good on?
我个人看法吗
Without talking to my boss?
宽大处理
Leniency.
前提是他的证词能定罪
If his testimony results in a conviction.
不定罪就没的谈 是吗
No conviction, no deal?
安静一点
We need a little quiet in here.
喂
Yeah?
我叫丹尼 好吗 叫我丹尼
It's-It's Danny, all right? Call me Danny.
你为什么要帮我 你都不认识我
Why you want to help me? You don't even know me.
因为你想要做正确的事 好吗
Because you're trying to do the right thing here, okay?
你做的是明智的选择
And you're a guy who's trying to be smart.
我佩服你这一点
And I admire that.
你能确保我安全吗
Can you bring me in safe?
我会亲自来接你
I'll come get you myself right now,
你得告诉我你在哪儿
if you tell me where you are.
那悬赏呢
What about a reward?
新闻上说抓着凶手有悬赏
It says on the news there's a reward.
你现在就自首
You come in right now,
我会想办法 好吗
I'll look into it, all right?
也许我能帮你搞几个
Maybe I'll even throw in a couple
尼克斯队比赛的场边座位
of Knicks courtside seats for you.
但你得马上自首
But you've got to come in right now.
我为什么要相信你
Why should I trust you?
听着
Listen.
现在纽约所有警♥察♥都在找你
Every cop in the city is out there looking for you, okay?
你也不想让他们赶在我前面
You do not want them to get to you before I do.
快告诉我
Now, just tell me...
至少告诉我你叫什么
tell me your name, at least.
迭戈
It's Diego.
好吧 迭戈 很好
Okay. Diego. Good.
如果你想让我帮你
If you want me to help you,
你得告诉我你在哪儿
you got to tell me where I can find you.
我在佛琳达之家酒吧
I'm at Casa Florinda.
31街九号♥
31st and Ninth.
好的 佛琳达之家
Okay. Casa Florinda.
31街九号♥
31st and Ninth.
好 我这就来
Okay. I'm on my way.
不要离开
Do not move.
你能等上一小时 等我回来吗
Can you wait for me an hour, to get back?
好 -通知你上司
Yeah. - All right. Call your boss.
罗利
Rory?
你怎么来了 伙计
What you doing here, man?
怎么了
Something the matter?
没什么
No, nothing.
那你怎么不看我而四处张望
Then why you looking everywhere but in my eyes?
我只是很惊讶 伙计
I'm just surprised, man.
你也太颓废了吧 伙计 现在都没到5点呢
You're this wasted, buddy? It's not even 5:00.
你朋友没事吧
Hey. Your friend okay?
我会处理好
I'll take care of him.
好好睡吧
Sleep it off.
谁唱的啊
Who sings that?
火♥辣♥寿司
It's The Red Hot Sushi.
别糟蹋这首歌♥了
Let's keep it that way.
不喜欢我唱歌♥么
You don't like my singing, huh?
也没这么挫吧
It's not that bad.
呼叫12分区巡逻警官
12-Sergeant on the air.
收到 请说
Yeah, 12-Sergeant. Go ahead.
收到匿名报♥警♥ 发生袭击案件
Anonymous call, 10-24,
有人被刺伤 佛琳达之家 31街9号♥
reported stabbing, Casa Florinda, 31st and Ninth.
收到
12-Sergeant, copy that.
好吧 咱们走
Okay, let's go.
他还有气吗
Is he alive?
没了 你怎么来了
No. You caught this?
我们本来是来接他
Ah, we were coming to scoop him up.
他说自己是老爸被袭击那晚
According to him, he was the driver
开车的司机
in the attempt on Dad last night.
就是他吗
This was the guy?
他是这么说的
That's what he said.
你们查了他的身份了吧
You guys checked his I.D., right?
他叫迭戈吗
His name's Diego?
是的 迭戈
Yeah, Diego, yeah.
见鬼
Damn it.
这里有部手♥机♥
I got a cell phone here.
要包起来吗
Somebody want to bag it?
好 收起来
Yeah, we'll take that.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表