你敢乱动
don't you touch that. Hey...
罗利在哪
Where's Rory?
护士
Nurse!
罗利人在哪 老鬼
Where's Rory, old man?
护士
Nurse!
来人啊 救命啊
Somebody! Please!
晚安吧您
Sweet dreams.
护士
Nurse!
来人啊
Somebody!
听好 长相描述符合
Okay, guy matching
罗利的男子刚在拉瓜迪亚机场附近
Rory's description just registered
一家汽车旅馆登记了房♥间
at a motel down by La Guardia.
看来我知道你那小子要去哪儿了
I see where your son gets his aim from.
放下枪
Drop it! Oh!
放下枪
Hey, drop the gun!
回来 扔掉枪
Get back! Drop it!
回来
Get back!
警♥察♥ 放下枪
Police! Drop your gun!
他让我来 -布伦南打伤了她
I got him. - Brennan shot her. Stay down.
赶紧来个医生
We need a doctor!
站住 罗利
Hold it, Rory!
放下枪
Drop it!
雷根
Reagan!
没事了
It's okay!
报告总部了
Calling it in!
好
Okay!
阿弗
Francis!
来了
Coming.
我能问你件事么
Can I ask you something?
礼貌点
May I...
爷爷当时在洗礼仪式后逮捕布伦南先生
When Grandpa arrested Mr. Brennan after the baptism,
妈妈说他的好些家人被杀
Mom said a couple of his family were killed.
但是那个婴儿呢
But was the baby okay?
婴儿没事
Yeah, the baby was fine.
阿弗 看时间
Francis, time.
婴儿没了 对不对
The baby wasn't okay, was he?
你怎么这么说
Why would you say that?
你总是说 好警♥察♥撒不来谎
You always said, "Good cops make lousy liars."
这事你可不能跟你那几个表兄弟说
That's not for your little cousins to know.
你滴明白
Understood?
没事了
We're good.
我的儿孙们 爷爷
There's my grandsons. Grandpa.
爷爷
Grandpa.
悠着点
Oh. Oh, easy.
心肝儿宝贝
Hey. Hey, sweetheart.
丹尼在车里吗
Danny in the car?
他去看那个被打伤的护士了
No, he's checking on the nurse who was wounded.
他一会去那边汇合
He's meeting us there.
好了 大家 我们出发
Come on, guys, let's go.
你的吊带呢
Where's your sling?
在我梳妆台上
On my dresser.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
凯勒医生说最少要带十天
Dr. Keller said ten days minimum.
凯勒医生又不会去那里
Well, Dr. Keller isn't going to be there,
你不是要出♥卖♥♥♥你老爹去告密吧
and you're not going to rat on your old man, are you?
我们走 -派头很好 爸爸
Let's go. - Looking good, Pop.
谢谢
Thanks.
你没问题的 爸爸
You're going to do fine, Dad.
伊斯特
Easter?
伊斯特 能醒醒不
Easter, can you wake up?
我是雷根侦探 记得不
Detective Reagan, remember?
就昨晚 罗利·布伦南打了你
From last night, when Rory Brennan shot you?
我得问你几个关于罗利·布伦南的问题 好不好
I need to ask you a few questions about Rory Brennan, okay?
好 你为什么要追他
Yes. Why were you after him?
这 我认为罗利试图谋杀♥警♥♥察♥局长
Well, we think Rory tried to kill the police commissioner.
我只是想顺路过来问问
I just wanted to come by
好确保我没有遗漏什么
and just make sure I didn't miss anything.
我们一起看的新闻
We watched that on the news.
对 对对 那个都上了新闻
Yeah. Yeah, it was on the news.
我们一起看的那个新闻
We watched it on the news together.
你什么意思 什么我们
What do you mean, "We"?
罗利·布伦南和我
Rory Brennan and I.
他的父亲过得不是很好
His father was having a really bad day.
他们觉得时日无多 于是
They thought it might be the end, so...
他就来这从傍晚一直陪到了第二天早上
he was there from late afternoon until early next morning.
你一直看见罗利·布伦南吗
You saw Rory Brennan the whole night?
我当晚在楼层值班
I was on duty on the floor.
他要不就是在房♥间
He was either in the room
不然就是走廊 打手♥机♥
or in the hall, talking on the phone.
你知道他弟弟来了才走 都第二天早上了
He didn't leave until his brother came, early next morning.
慢着 他弟弟凯文 -是的
Wait, his brother Kevin? - Yes.
凯文
Kevin...
他们争执得很厉害
They fought something terrible.
整层楼都能听见
You could hear them all down the floor.
那他们在吵些什么
Well, what were they fighting about?
你能听见吗
Could you hear them?
我过去让他们俩安静的时候
When I went down to hush them...
罗利在咒骂凯文
Rory was cursing Kevin.
他那时在说什么来着
What'd he keep shouting?
他们的 敬仰父亲的唯一机会
Their "One chance to honor their father."
给你带了些花
Left you some flowers.
我希望你在附近了
I hope you're almost here.
没 爸爸 听我说
No, Dad. Listen to me.
俩兄弟都参与了此事 明白
Both brothers were in on it, all right?
凯文还在外面
And Kevin's still out there.
我觉得你应该暂停仪式
I think you should hold off on the ceremony.
丹尼 我在光天化日之下 被一众警♥察♥重重围护
Danny, I'm in broad daylight, surrounded by a sea of blue.
我安全得很
I'm safe.
看在你弟弟的份上 你还是尽快过来
You just get down here, for your brother.
好儿子
The good son?
布伦南家族里从来没这回事
No such thing in the Brennan family.
都随意
As you were.
谨代表纽约市大学
On behalf of the City University of New York,
杰约翰刑事司法学院
the John Jay College of Criminal Justice,
还有对我们这位做出无尚牺牲的英雄心怀敬畏
and the grateful citizens of this city for whom he made
的广大纽约市群众
the ultimate sacrifice,
特请乔伊的家人到场与大家会面
I am especially pleased that Joe's family could join us...
小子 听好了 -什么
Kid, hey, listen to me. - What?
我认为枪手在场
I think the shooter's there.
什么 在这
Where? Here?
在仪式上 是
There at the ceremony. Yeah.
听好 凯文·布伦南 男 白人
Listen, Kevin Brennan, male, white,
一米八左右 170磅 棕发 有点长
six-foot, 170 pounds, brown hair, kind of long.
还有 他走起路来有点瘸
Hey, and he walks with a limp.
听好没 明白没
All right? You got it?
好 我几分钟后到
All right, I'm a few minutes out.
我无比荣幸能在这个大厅
It is my deep honor to hereby dedicate
与各位一起缅怀一级侦探
this atrium to the memory of Detective First Grade
乔瑟夫·康纳·雷根
Joseph Conor Reagan,
杰约翰学院96届毕业生
John Jay College, Class of '96.
凯文·布伦南
Kevin Brennan?
对不起 不是
No. Sorry.
我一定得接这个电♥话♥
I-I have to take this.
我是巴纳德医生
This is Dr. Barnard.
好的 她怎样了
Okay. How's she doing?
感谢诸位前来
Thank you for coming
与我们共同缅怀的不仅仅只是位警官
to help us honor not just a brave police officer,
同时也是位好儿子 好孙子
but a cherished son and grandson;
慷慨和善的哥哥
a wise and generous brother,
慈祥的叔叔
a loving uncle,
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表