就这
There.
什么 -右边那阵闪光是怎么回事
What? - That flick of light right there.
就这 就这
There. There.
就在他腰带上
Yeah. It's on his waist band.
亮晶晶的点45
Chrome .45.
暴龙最得意的收藏
Grumpy's most prized possession.
站住 警♥察♥
Hey! Police!
警♥察♥ 都别动
Police! Don't move!
双手摊开趴到地上
Get down on the ground now!
识相点 小子
Easy, kid.
你要是敢动 我就做了你
A bad day for you is just a punch line for me.
希希 晚上还一起吃饭么
Hey, Syd, are we still on for dinner?
坏消息 心肝
Bad news, sweetie.
搭档刚来电♥话♥说
The partner just called and told me
我今晚要看完500页的废纸
I have a 500-page deposition to finish tonight.
看来我今晚要一个人过了
Ugh! Sounds like an all-nighter to me.
如果我能回去 到家了能不能把你叫起来
If I do get out of there, can I wake you up when I get in?
最好叫我起来 不然后果自负
Better wake me up, or there will be consequences.
你就是我无尽黑暗里的唯一一道光啊
You're the light at the end of my tunnel.
爱你哟
Love you.
我也爱你
Me, too. Bye.
喂 喂喂
Testing. Testing.
我是乔瑟夫·雷根警探
This is Detective Joseph Reagan.
着手调查蓝色圣殿骑士6个月来
Six months into my investigation of the Blue Templar.
明天将有重大进展
Big meet tomorrow.
我认为我打进去了
I think I'm in.
我的联调局联络人突然不经通知就换了人
My FBI contact was changed without explanation.
我不知道这帮人还能不能信
I-I don't know if they can be trusted.
我把这个录音单独留出来
I make this record separate from my recordings for them.
明天会有更多内容
More after tomorrow.
我的地盘就要守我的规矩 明白吗
We play by my rules in here, okay?
别耍花招 别用化名 以色列·贝特兰
So, no more games, and no street names, Israel Beltran.
我问你话 你要是识相 就老实回答
I ask you a question, if you're smart, you answer it.
我凭什么跟你讲 你又不是我律师
Why am I gonna talk to you? You ain't my lawyer.
我只能指望你律师够牛逼了
I hope you got a good lawyer, because, uh,
因为我们有你从俱乐部出来的录像
we got you coming out of the social club on tape
你身上还带着个亮晶晶的二把子
with your big shiny penis extension.
弹道报告显示这把枪干掉了你那好友巴勃罗
Ballistics just tied the gun to your BFF Pablo.
你玩完了
You're done.
我赌20块钱
You know, I got 20 bucks says that, uh,
那枪的弹道记录在资料库里一查
when Ballistics runs that gun through IBIS,
肯定揪出你的大名
old Grumpy here,
讲不定还能一同揪出
he's probably gonna be good for another unsolved
你以前犯的陈年旧案 你觉得如何
homicide, too. What do you think, hmm?
我可不想有这种下场
I don't want any part of that bet.
现在唯一能救你的律师
So, uh, the only lawyer that can help you now
就是我们的律师
sits at our table.
没错
That's right.
所以你可以对地检官助理坦白
So, you can give a statement to the A.D.A.,
告诉她你们那伙人都在干什么吃饭
helping her to understand what you and your homies are up to,
要是你走运 没准到你五十岁
and if you're lucky, maybe you'll see the streets again
能从号♥子里出来 -你要我招供
by the time you're 50. - You want my statement?
我就是这意思
That's what I just said.
韦伯斯特大街是我们的地盘 不是你的
We run Webster Avenue, not you.
只要有人敢通风报信就死定了
Any snitch is a dead snitch.
不管他是纽约老大
Whether it's the King of New York,
还是什么学校老师
or some teacher in a school, whatever.
不过是我们绝不告密信条的活生生的例子罢了
It's just another guest star on our no-snitching video.
埃斯宾是我们的证人 我们得保护他
Esteban is our witness. We need to protect him.
什么案子的证人
Our witness in what case?
他哥哥已经死了
His brother's dead.
那个谋杀嫌犯竟然当着两名警探
The murder suspect is brazen enough
恬不知耻地威胁要杀了他
to threaten his life in front of two detectives.
这也太扯淡了
That sounds like trash talk to me.
听着 我们资源有限
Look, our limited resources should be devoted
应该贡献在可以起诉的案子上
to cases we can actually prosecute.
如果我们现在抛弃埃斯宾
How will we ever get anyone to cooperate
又怎么指望以后还有人会合作
if we turn our back on Esteban now?
要知道 雷根
You know, Reagan, I liked you better
我希望你支持我 而不是拆我的台[出自两部电影]
as my ninja assassin than my guilty conscience.
恕我直言 先生
With all due respect, sir,
我实在不想看到你犯错
I would hate to see you make the wrong call.
尤其今年还不能出岔子
Especially in a no-stink-bomb year.
你确定没有感情用事吗
Sure you don't have any Sicilian blood in there?
听着
Look, if
如果他真有指证帮派的有用情报
he has any actually useful information about this gang,
而他也愿意长♥期♥与我们合作
and if he's willing to come in and play with our team
到时再看看我们怎么帮他
on a permanent basis... I'll see what we can do.
再见
Good-bye.
你觉得我以前没被威胁过吗
You think this is the first time I've been threatened?
现在情况不同了 -没错
Circumstances have changed. - That's right.
巴勃罗没法罩着我了
Pablo's not here to get my back.
我们的人从现在起会负责保护你
My office can protect you starting right now.
如果我真的成了告密者
If I turn full-time snitch, do you really think
你觉得我还能在这过下去吗
I can do my work after that?
还有很多地方需要一位敬业的老师...
There are so many places that need a dedicated teacher...
但这里是我的家
But this is my home.
求你了 托雷斯先生 帮我指证这些罪犯
Please, Mr. Torres, help me bring these men to justice.
巴勃罗是有仇必报的人
Pablo was the avenger.
而我则不是这种人
My way is to endure.
我不会出庭指证帮派成员
I'm not going to testify against the gang.
好丫 爷爷
Hi, Grandpa.
这什么味儿
What's that smell?
为星期日晚餐做下试验
Trial run for Sunday dinner.
是鸭子
It's duck.
烧焦的鸭子
Burnt duck.
我喜欢脆皮鸭
I like it crispy.
老爸呢 还没回来吗
Where's Dad? He's not home yet?
他说他有个重要的约会
He said he had an important call to make.
怎么了
Anything I can help you with?
我的证人拒绝出庭作证
My witness is refusing to testify.
他有生命危险 却拒绝接受保护
His life is in danger, and he's refusing protection.
我该怎么办 难道只能在一旁袖手旁观
So, what do I do, just sit back and pretend
假装若无其事吗
that I don't know what's going to happen?
我是65分局警监那会
Back when I was captain of the 6-5
你♥爸♥还是个警探
and your father was a detective,
发生了一起帮派枪击案
we had a mob shooting,
有个帕茜餐馆的杂工是目击证人
and one of the busboys at Patsy's was a witness.
帮派那伙人狠狠威胁那孩子
Now, the mob guys put so much pressure on this kid,
他不肯出庭作证
he refused to testify.
还签了份表格拒绝了警方保护
He signed the form declining police protection.
而你♥爸♥收下那份表格 塞进口袋
Now, your father took that form, put it in his pocket,
接着他搬去和那孩子住了一星期
and then went to live with this guy for a week.
当那个帮派打手找上门来
And when the torpedo showed up,
弗朗西斯把他揍下了消防梯
Francis threw him down three flights of stairs.
你觉得在这之后 杂工还会拒绝出庭吗
You think the busboy refused to testify after that?
这是雷根家的传统 做好一切准备
It's a Reagan tradition-- be ready.
防止不可避免的事发生
Before the inevitable happens.
对
Yeah.
我是雷根
Reagan.
我是你老爹
It's your father.
局长先生
Commissioner.
你担心艾琳吗
Oh, you're worried about Erin.
只是表示关心
Well, concerned.
她在这个案子里投入了很多
She put a lot of herself into this one.
她把我也拉下水了
Well, she's put me into it, too,
就我所知 我可不为地检官工作
and I don't work for the D.A., last I checked.
我有个想法
I had a thought.
老大被拉下马后
After a kingpin gets knocked off,
会出现权力真空
there's a power vacuum.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表