for awarding public contracts without bids.
陈年往事了 我是清白的
Old news. I was exonerated.
你那时是清白 我知道 不过嘛
You were exonerated, I know, but see,
不禁让我想到
that started me thinking.
为什么要在新闻发布会上
Why come at me so hard at the press conference?
这么刁难我呢 不管对错
Rightly or wrongly, it's all going to end up
最后还不是归结到警局局长手里
in the police commissioner's lap anyway.
我去了法医检验局一趟
So, I paid the medical examiner a visit.
对了 那局长是我的老朋友
Good friend, by the way.
你知道他刚失业和丢了退休金吗
Did you know he lost his job and his pension?
长官
Sir.
不好意思 贝克
Oh, I'm sorry, Baker.
我不是故意忘记你的
I didn't mean to leave you out.
贝克警探在这上面花了一番功夫
Detective Baker put a lot of time in on this.
指定拨给法医检验局的
Funds earmarked for the Medical Examiner's Office,
79000美元亏空缺口 正好合上
a $79,000 shortfall, corresponding to
你去多米尼加共和国旅行的费用
a trip you took to the Dominican Republic.
而后一个月 又有一笔拨给法医检验局的款子亏空
A $49,000 shortfall to the M.E.'s office
一共49000美元... -我不必听这些
the following month. - I don't have to listen to this.
你是不必 但如果不听 恐怕你会后悔
You don't have to, but you may want to.
而现在
Now,
挪用公共基金款项是项严肃罪名
misappropriation of public funds is a serious problem.
还不止这些 等我们说完时
There's more, and when we're finished,
你恐怕得请律师了
you may want to lawyer up.
过来
Come here!
出来 -不 不要
Here! Hey, come here! - No! No!
快出来 -不要
Hey! Come here! - No! No!
出来 -喂
Come here! - Hey!
没事了 跟我来
It's okay. It's okay. Come with me.
我是库拉托拉警探
It's Detective Curatola.
你没事了 放心吧
Okay, you're okay. Come on.
那不是里德
It's not Reed.
是他的粉丝 雷切
It's fan-boy Ratchet.
我的老天
Amen to that.
狄克·里德呢
Where is Dick Reed?
他在哪儿 -我说了我不知道
Where is he?! - I told you, I don't know!
不 你说是他派你来的
No, you told me he sent you here.
他说他玩腻她了
He said he was done with her.
就把她让给了我
I could have her.
让给了你
You could have her?
他有了新目标
He's doing somebody new.
好吧 是谁
Oh, well, who's that?
他没说
He didn't tell me.
他说他自有安排
He said he was dotting his I's and crossing his T's.
你完全不知道自己惹了什么麻烦吧
You have no idea how much trouble you're in, do you?
是谁
Who is it?
到底是谁 -我不知道
Who is it? - I don't know.
他妈的是谁 -我不知道
Who is it?! - I-I don't know.
不然我早告诉你了
Don't you think I would tell you?
把这人♥渣♥弄出去
Get this piece of crap out of here.
喂
Hey.
艾琳 是我 丹尼
Erin, it's Danny.
里德溜走了
Reed gave us the slip.
怎么会
How?
我也不知道
I don't know how.
我现在贝姬·沃塔斯基家里
I'm at Becky Watalski's house.
有个不速之客 但她没事
There was an intruder, but she's fine.
对方不是里德 不过是他的一个粉丝
It wasn't Reed. It was one of his fan-boys.
丹尼 你在说什么 你...
Danny, what are you talking about? You had...
我觉得里德
I think Reed's
是利用他作为诱饵来算计我们
using this kid as a decoy, and set us up.
他告诉我们 里德有了新目标
According to this guy, he's got some other target,
是和他有纠葛的人
it's somebody he's got beef with.
等等 这么说里德又跑了吗
Wait, so Reed is still out there?
对 他又跑了
Yeah, he's still out there.
我往他母亲家里派了一队人
I'm sending a unit to his mother's house,
以防他回去找他姐姐 但我不确定
in case he's after the sister, but I don't know.
他之前在那里
Well, he's already had plenty
有的是机会也没下手 是吧
of opportunity there, didn't he?
好吧 我知道
Yeah, I know that.
我是为了万无一失 艾琳
I'm covering my bases, Erin.
你也该有所防备 好吗
And you should cover yours, all right?
万事小心 他和你也有过节
And be careful 'cause he's got beef with you, too.
是啊 和我 法官 还有半栋楼的人都有过节
Yeah. With me, the judge, about half this building.
抱歉
I-I'm sorry, all right?
注意安全
Just be safe.
宝贝儿
Hey, sweetheart.
你猜怎样
Guess what?
总检察长办公室刚刚来电说
The Attorney General's Office just called.
嘉斯·克莱沃将被转至一所
Garth Kraver will be transferred
精神病监狱 进行为期40天的评估
to a prison psychiatric facility for a 40-day evaluation.
这是好消息
That's good news.
是啊 至少给我争取了点时间
Yeah, yeah. It buys me some time, at least.
看来你也在开夜车么
I see you're burning the midnight oil, too.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
和你老爸一起来吃个晚餐吧
How about joining your old man for dinner?
听着不错 但我还有很多...
That sounds good, but I just have so much...
怎么
But what?
你我总得吃东西吧
You've got to eat and I do, too.
好吧
Okay.
我们能去街对面吗
But can we go across the street?
我还要些时间弄完手头的东西
I just need a few minutes to finish this up.
15分钟后见吧
See you at quarter of?
你说了算
You bet.
我只是想看看你还需要什么
Um, I just wanted to see if you needed anything else.
把这个复印一份你就可以走了
Just a copy of this and then you can go.
好的 -好
Okay. - Okay.
你好啊 美人儿
Hey there, beautiful.
我们又见面了
We meet again.
你这么急干嘛
Hey, where you going so fast?
你个贱♥人♥
You bitch.
雷根警探 什么事
Detective Reagan.
爸爸 艾琳不接电♥话♥ 她和你一起吗
Hey, Dad. Erin's not picking up. Is she with you?
她还没来
She's not here yet. She's digging out
她还有一大堆工作要做
from under a pile of work.
好吧 我再打打看 回头联♥系♥
All right. I'll call her again. I'll try you back.
艾琳 艾琳
Erin. Erin!
你就跑吧你 可你跑不了
You can run, but you can't hide.
别担心 律师
Don't worry, Counselor.
我们有一整晚时间呢
We got all night.
我在监狱可一直想着你呐
You know, I thought about you in prison.
这下我可要慢慢享受
I'm going to savor every moment.
听啊
Oh, listen.
这可是我们的音乐
They're playing our song.
你在哪儿呢
Where are you?
出来吧 别躲了 快出来
Come out, come out, wherever you are.
我猜你在这吧
I bet you're in here.
找到你了
I got you now.
这才刚刚开始
We're just getting started.
过来
Come here.
你是我的了 雷家小妹
You're mine now, sister.
起来 快点 起来
On your feet. Come on, get up!
不 -快起来
No! - Get up!
快点走
On your feet! Let's go!
不 -快点
No! - Come on!
我整整计划了五年
I've been planning five years
我要对你所做的事
what I'm gonna do to you.
看看你那双修长的腿
Looking at those long legs of yours,
在桌子下面
crossing them and uncrossing them
交叉来去
under the table.
天啊
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表