Sit down, Baker.
我们有很多活儿 -好
We got a lot of work to do. Yep.
纽约警局第12分局
那些贱♥人♥
"Those bitches
是咎由自取
"got what they deserved.
你就是个爷们 里德
You're the man, Reed."
不管谁 写这个人绝对是个傻♥逼♥
Yeah. Whoever wrote this is a freaking idiot.
慢 我好像有发现
Ah. Wait. I think I got something here.
咦 是休·斯丹顿
Uh, it's, uh, Hugh Stayton.
他有犯罪记录 伪造约翰·韦恩·凯西的信件
He has a record for forgery, and for selling fake letters
有小丑杀手之称的连环杀人犯 下面的网站首页中间那个便是
并在网上出♥售♥
from John Wayne Gacy online.
有爱
Lovely.
连环杀手的崇拜者
Serial killer fan-boy.
并且 在他的信件中
Yeah, and in his letter, which is here,
谈到了他的网站
he, uh, talks about his Web site
是他和詹姆斯·雷切一起创办的
that he created with a James Ratchet,
叫做幸运小捅刀网
of LuckyStabbyKnife.Com.
真绝赞
Oh. Fabulous.
点这个链接 新材料
Hey, click on that link right there-- new material.
等等
Hold on.
这两个家伙 不就是
Those two guys right there-- those are the guys
那天在公交站等里德的人么 -是
who were at the bus stop waiting for Dick Reed. - Yeah.
你说咱去拜访下幸运软刀子先生如何
What do you say we go visit Mr. Lucky Flabby Knife? Yeah.
什么事
Yeah?
警♥察♥ 让我们进去
Police. We'd like to come inside.
审美很特别啊 -谢谢
Very interesting taste in art. - Thank you.
你能不能开个灯啊
Can you turn on a light?
我偏好黑暗
I like it dark.
行 醒目仔
Okay, wise guy.
小洁 透点光进来
Hey, Jackie, let some light in here.
昨晚有名女性在哥伦布公园遇袭
A woman was assaulted in Columbus Park last night.
你跟这事有没有关系
You have anything to do with it?
拜托 日光对纸制品不好会褪色
Come on. Daylight fades paper goods.
喂
Hey, hey, hey.
坐下好好回答我的问题
Sit down and answer my question.
没有
No.
我是名收藏家
I'm a collector.
那才是我专长
That's my thing.
我不是很喜欢身体接触
I don't like actually touching people.
那你进了监狱就得习惯了
Well, you're gonna get used to being touched in prison.
是谁给你装♥修♥的啊 小朋友 -我弄的
Who does your decorating, kid? - I do.
这个幸运捅刀子网站是个什么东西
What's this LuckyStabbyKnife.Com?
是我的网站
It's my Web site.
这又不是犯罪 是反讽
It's not a crime. It's ironic.
还抽风 -你昨晚五点到七点在干什么
Or moronic. - Where were you between 5:00 and 7:00 p.M. Last night?
就在这 你能在电脑上查记录
Right here. You can check the computer.
我昨天整晚都在一个自杀论♥坛♥上聊天
I was on a suicide chat room all night.
棒极了 自杀聊天室
That's fantastic. A suicide chat room.
人们不理解我 这也没什么
People don't get me, and that's okay.
随便你怎么说 可能别人用的你电脑
Whatever. So, someone could have been on your computer
而你本人却跑到公园里去捅你的幸运刀子
while you were at that park with your lucky stabby knife.
不是我
It wasn't me.
没准就是你
Maybe it was you.
狄克·里德把你带进来的吗
What, Dick Reed put you up to it?
你还有你哥们詹姆斯·雷切
You and your buddy James Ratchet?
不是 -那是你们要去讨好他
No. - Oh, you trying to impress him?
想让你们的脸也上全国A级通缉令吧
Want to get your own face on one of these bad-ass posters?
丹尼
Danny?
是我们的被害人
That's our vic.
看来你就在那 -不
Looks like you were there. - No.
站起来 -不 不 不
Get on your feet. - No, no, no!
站起来 追星仔
Get on your feet, fan-boy.
不不 真的不是我 -铐上 铐上
No, no. It wasn't me! - Cuff him. Cuff him.
不是我啊 -闭嘴
It wasn't me. - Shut up!
是雷切
It was Ratchet!
我只是负责上传照片
I was just posting the photos.
怎么证明
Can you prove it?
这个 他很着迷与里德
Look, he's really into Reed.
他会做任何能讨好他的事情
He would do anything to please him.
我么 我只觉得他真的很吓人
Me-- I just think he's really scary.
真假
Really?
我说 他昨晚谈的那些东西
I mean, the stuff he was talking about last night...
慢着 你昨晚见到狄克·里德了
What, you saw Dick Reed, last night?
在哪
Where?
法拉盛的一个小区酒吧里
At some dive bar in Flushing.
拉他去做笔录
Get his statement.
把詹姆斯·雷切的肖像发出去
And get a description of James Ratchet out over the air.
他肯定还在
He's got to be in there.
我们眼睛都没离开过那房♥子 不管前后
We didn't take our eyes off the house, front or back.
他妈就不用管了 她精神有问题
Forget the mother. She's catatonic.
夫人
Ma'am?
夫人
Ma'am?
夫人 我们要跟你谈谈
Ma'am, we're gonna need to talk to you.
小洁
Jackie!
叫救护车
Call an ambulance!
你还好么 -是
You okay? - Yeah.
没事
Yeah.
狄克·里德动的手吗
Dick Reed do this to you?
他是我弟弟
He's my brother.
你亲弟弟对你做这种事
Your brother did this to you?
是
Huh? Yeah.
你知不知道他现在哪
Do you know where he is?
他住地下室
He lives in the basement.
好了 好了
Okay, okay,
没事了 -我知道这样子看起来像啥
Okay, okay. - I know what this looks like,
但是他一般对我很好
but he's normally really nice to me.
他只是对我很生气
It's just that he's really upset with me.
好了 把它拿掉
Okay, take it off.
我说了我不该说的话
I said something I shouldn't have.
马♥勒♥隔壁
Oh, son of a bitch.
怎么回事 里德呢
What's going on? Where's Reed?
他有地道 他顺着地道溜出去了
He's got a tunnel. He went out through a tunnel.
啥
What?
见鬼
Damn it!
一件事 我让你就做一件事
One. I asked you to do one thing.
死死盯住那个家伙 -我是那么做的啊
To watch that guy like a hawk. - That's what I was doing.
个屁 你在搞毛 -我又怎么知道
No, you weren't doing it! - How was I supposed
他还有个秘道 -那是你的工作
to know he had a secret...? It's your job!
丹尼
Danny?
我跟你还没完
I'm not done with you.
地道通往邻居家地窖
The tunnel leads to the neighbor's storm cellar.
是50年代前后造的一个防空洞
It was a bomb shelter built back
没发现里德
in the '50s, but no sign of Reed.
贝姬·沃塔斯基
Becky Watalski.
我们得在抢在那个变♥态♥里德之前
We got to get to Becky Watalski
找到贝姬保护她 -没错
before this creep Reed gets to her. - Yeah.
柯林斯女议员 感谢到访
Councilwoman Collins, thanks for coming.
是不是还是那天的事情
Is this about the other day?
政♥治♥啊 老弗
Politics, Frank.
我是没想到你脸皮这么薄
I didn't think you were that thin-skinned.
实际上 你那些话说进我心坎里去了
Actually, I took what you said to heart.
那是什么
What's that?
就是那些老派办案方式的话
About doing a little old-fashioned police work.
坐下吧
Why don't you sit down?
我很忙
I'm very busy.
我们都一样
As are we all.
我说
See,
有这么件事
here's the thing.
我们都还记得那次不幸的误会
We all remember that horrible misunderstanding
公共合同未经投标就给了别人
when you were investigated
你因此而接受了调查
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表