卖♥♥家又是谁
Who's your supplier?!
他不说话是吧
He doesn't want to talk.
你不说是吧
You don't want to talk, huh?
那老子就拆了你的拆车厂
How about... how about we chop up your chop shop?
跟我们走吧 -他们没有名字
Hey,vamonos. - They don't have names.
什么 你说什么
What? What?!
那个疯狂的外国佬 给了我这个
El gringo loco. Darme lo.
不是他们吧 他们也害怕
Los Ni?os del Diablo.
是管这一带的人
The crew that rules around here.
我马上打给帮派小组
Listen, I'm going to call Gang Unit
看他们有没有给雷纳多那伙人办过差事
and see if they do any errands for the Reynaldos.
你别动
Stay put.
小洁 看好他
Jackie, keep an eye on him.
行
Yeah.
我来对付他
Hey! I got him!
你看住他 -好
Stay with him! - Okay.
过来
Come here.
老实点 别乱动
Come here. Come here.
你飞毛腿啊
Track star, huh?
跟我走
Come on.
赶紧的
Come on!
欢迎回来 弗朗西斯
Welcome home, Francis.
弄得像过莫斯科劳动节似的
Looks like May Day in Moscow out there.
全是市长派人送来的 不可思议吧
Ordered directly by the Mayor's Office, believe it or not.
那这些是什么
What's all this?
卡内基店送来的五香熏牛肉
Well, we got pastrami from the Carnegie.
朱诺店送的芝士蛋糕
We got cheesecake from Junior's.
凡爱珂店送的萨拉米香肠
We got salamis from Faicco's.
应有尽有
You name it, we got it.
纽约市半数的餐厅也想杀了我啊
Half the restaurants in New York City trying to kill me, too?
清早就有人送慰问品来 一直没停过
Stuff's been pouring in since dawn.
局长 欢迎回家
Welcome home, sir.
贝克
Baker.
长官 -贝克 别说了
Sir... - Don't even start, Baker.
这不是护送人员的错
It wasn't the detail's fault.
现在情况如何
What about intel?
已经把本市翻了个遍
The city's been turned inside out,
但还没有确切发现
but nothing solid yet.
知道了 你回办公室吧
Okay. You can go back to the office.
长官 这里就是临时总部
This is our temporary headquarters, sir.
这样你就不用两头跑了
We thought this would be easier for you.
好吧 你们随意
All right. As you were.
还有什么情况
What else you got for me?
白宫参议员 州长
Check-ins from the White House,
都打电♥话♥来慰问
both Senators, the governor.
还有电♥话♥陆续打来 你准备好了
List goes on. We can start rolling the returns
我们就可以挨个回电了
soon as you're up to it.
电♥话♥我能应付
I can handle phone calls.
我们得准备对媒体发表声明
And we should schedule a statement to the press,
公开声明
get me out front.
长官 已经在准备了
Already in the works, sir.
长官 我觉得在本案查清前
And it would probably be a good idea
你最好别再公共场合露面
to reschedule any public appearances
或许这样比较好
until the situation is resolved.
你是指乔伊的献词仪式吗
You're talking about Joe's dedication.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我还是要去
I'm going.
还是先给白宫回电吧
Let's call the White House back.
那边可是重量级的
Not every day you get to do that.
说吧 那你是背着老板
Come on. So you sold him the car,
把车卖♥♥给他的咯
but you didn't tell your boss?
是的 雷根警探
Yes, Detective Reagan, yes.
但我不知道那人的名字
But, you know, I don't know his name.
好像是我一个叔叔朋友的朋友
Like, he was, like, a friend of a friend of an uncle,
他就给了我400块 其他的我不知道
and he gave me, like, $400. I-I don't know.
他长啥样
Yeah, and what's he look like?
是个墨西哥人
He's Mexican, you know?
中等身材
He's regular height. He's got, like,
足球一样的圆脸
a round face like a football.
听我说 奇科
Hey, Chico... Chico!
你说的这个也太宽泛了吧
You're describing half of Sunset Park to me, all right?
他穿什么衣服
Tell me what the guy was wearing.
快说他穿什么衣服
Tell me what he was wearing!
穿着尼克斯队的外套
He-He had on a-a Knicks jacket.
但没准儿
You know? But I mean, come on.
他换了衣服
He's probably changed by now. You know?
他在哪儿联♥系♥你的
Where'd he contact you?
我没懂 什么意思
I don't know. What do you mean?
他在哪里联♥系♥我
Where he contacted me...
打手♥机♥啊
On my... on my cell phone.
那你手♥机♥呢
Where's your phone?
在我夹克衫里
It's in my jacket.
13个未接 你大忙人啊
Mr. Popularity has 13 missed calls.
上次你们通话是什么时候
When's the last time you spoke to your guy, huh?
我打给他时
I gave him a call,
你们刚好到店里来
uh, right when you guys came into the shop,
他让我偷听你们说话
you know? And, uh, he asked me to listen in on you
结果 你就发现了我
and, uh, and then, you saw me.
是这个号♥吗吗
This the number?
我也记不...
I couldn't really s... uh...
问你是这号♥吗
Is that the number?
对 就这号♥码
Yeah. That's the number.
小洁 帮个忙
Jackie, do me a favor.
查查这个号♥
Run this number for me.
说来就来了
Look at that.
就那家伙
It's your guy.
你听好了
You know what?
乖乖接电♥话♥ 跟他谈
I think you're gonna answer the phone and talk to him.
雷根警探 这个...
Um, Detective Reagan, this is...
别说这些
No, no. You're gonna answer the phone,
赶快接电♥话♥ 跟他谈
and you're gonna talk to him right now.
我不... -你老实点 赶快给我接电♥话♥
I wouldn't... - I think you're gonna answer the phone
听听他怎么说
and you're gonna speak to him right now,
不然老子把你脑袋拧下来
or I'm gonna rip your freakin' head off.
行...你是大爷 我这就接
Yeah... Yes. Yeah. All right.
你赢了 我这就接
Detective, you got it. Okay? You got it.
你别生气
Good. All right. So, yeah.
没问题 我这就接
All right. It's not a problem. Good.
跟他讲你现在不方便说话
Tell him you can't speak now.
你们约个地点见 听懂没
You got to go meet him somewhere. You understand me?
好 知道了
Yes, sir. Yes...
接吧 别耍什么花样
Answer the phone and don't do nothing funny.
好啊
Yo.
哦好吧...
Yeah... Um...
他说他去了拆车场
He says that he went by the shop,
知道我跟你们在一起
and, uh, he knows that I'm here with you guys.
他想跟你说话
He, uh, he wants to talk to you.
跟我
Me?
他这么说的 我也不知道
That's what he said. I don't know.
我是雷根警探
This is Detective Reagan.
在听吗 回话
Hello? You there?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗 说话啊
Hello? You there?
我在 你听我说 伙计
Yeah, man. Listen to me, man.
我就是个司机
I was driving the car, okay?
我不知道那是局长 好吗
But I didn't know it was the commissioner, okay?
请相信我
You got to believe me, man.
他只是说想让欠他的人尝点厉害
He said he just wanted to scare some guy who owed him, okay?
如果我早知道是要去杀局长
No way I would've driven it, man,
我肯定不会参加
if I thought the commissioner was there.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表