还有对我们在座的大多数来说
and to so many of us in this room,
一位忠诚且伟岸的好同志
a loyal and stalwart comrade in arms.
乔伊是个
Joe was something of a...
模范学生
student of the classics,
虽然他本人并不承认
not that he'd ever admit to it.
而我认为
And I think
他最喜欢的诗
that his favorite poem
反应了一种为他人服务的精神
reflects on the spirit of service to others
于是乎
that so...
也成了我儿子他的一生的写照
informed my son's life.
约翰·唐尼所写
From John Donne:
无人
"No man...
是岛屿
"Is an island,
它自己就是全部
"Entire of itself.
所有人
"Every man
都是大♥陆♥的组成部分之一
"Is a piece of the Continent,
主体的一部分
"Part of the Main;
如果一块土被冲入大海
"If a clod be washed away by the sea,
欧洲就少了一块
"Europe is the lesser,
一如海角也少了一块
"As well as if a Promontory were,
一如汝等之庄园也少了一块
"As well as if a manor of thy friends
一如君自身也少了一块
"Or of thine own were.
而任一人之死
"Any man's death
消减于我
"Diminishes me,
因我是人类的一分子
"For I am involved in Mankind.
故而
"Therefore...
从不须知
never send to know..."
故而从不须知
"Therefore never send to know
丧钟为谁而鸣
"For whom the bell tolls;
钟为尔等鸣
...it tolls for thee."
谢谢
Thank you.
收好那枪
Get the gun.
你没事吧
You okay? You okay?
干得好
Good job.
威蒂
Hello, Whitey.
雷根
Reagan.
我不知道你来要干嘛
I don't know what you came for,
但我已经一无所有了
but I got nothing left.
我是来表示慰问
I came to offer my condolences.
30年前 在我指挥下的一次抓捕行动中
30 years ago, you lost your wife and a grandson
你失去了你的妻子和一个儿孙
during an arrest that was carried out under my command.
那会并没有时间给我
There wasn't a time then to...
来表达遗憾
express regret.
就算有过 我也没珍惜
Or if there was, I didn't take it.
你算有点良心
You got some nerve.
我失去了我的妻子
I've lost my wife.
也没了一个儿子
I've lost a son.
算是能体会你当时的心情了
I have some feeling for what you went through.
我对此深表遗憾
I'm sorry for your loss.
你大老远跑来就是为了说这事
You came all the way here for that?
正是
I did.
你觉得我还在乎吗
You think that matters to me?
希望如此
I hope so.
起码我还在乎
I know it matters to me.
那你可以走了
Okay, you can go now.
你想不想忏悔
Do you want to make a confession?
那也太多余了
Th-Th-That's rich.
不是对我 威蒂
Not to me, Whitey.
不是你 那是谁
No? To who?
杜南主教 威蒂·布伦南
Monsignor Doonan, Whitey Brennan.
下午好 威蒂
Good afternoon, Whitey.
谢谢你 主教
Thank you, Monsignor.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表