经济学3200 大三学生的噩梦
Econ 3200-- where juniors go to die.
看我学到哪里
Here's what I learned.
拉弗曲线 枯燥的很
The Laffer curve? Not so funny.
你确定不跟我们一道走
You sure you don't want to come with us?
我怎么舍得放下这本天书
And put down this page-turner?
回头见
I'll catch you guys later.
雷根 你怎么一个人出勤
What, are you flying solo, Reagan?
搭档请了病假
My partner banged in sick.
什么情况
What do we got?
被害人名叫柯特妮·瑟曼
Victim's name is Courtney Thurman.
大一新生
She's a freshman at the college.
当时正从图书馆回家
She was on her way home from the library.
紧接着就被一嫌犯撂倒在地
Next thing she knows, perp's got her on the ground,
牛仔裤被扯下 内♥裤♥被抢走
yanks her jeans, rips her underwear.
接下来就有点匪夷所思
And then the crazy part.
嫌犯只抢了女生内♥裤♥ -对
He didn't finish the deed. - Yeah.
这已是今晚的第二起
This is the second sexual assault
大学校园性侵案
we had on campus tonight.
送孩子来上大学
Send your kid to college to get an education,
结果却遇上内♥裤♥辟变♥态♥狂
instead, you get some mutt collecting trophies.
女孩怎样 -还好
How's the girl? - She's okay.
有些惊魂未定
She's a little shook up.
看起来是个好姑娘
She seems like a pretty good kid.
能指认出嫌犯吗
She able to identify the perp?
不行 暴徒都头罩丝♥袜♥
No, some goon with a stocking pulled over his face.
女生记得越野车的特征吗
She say anything about an SUV?
记得 她说尾随的是辆黑色凯雷德
Yeah, she said she was followed by a Black Escalade.
好极了 内♥裤♥ 丝♥袜♥ 凯雷德
Great-- panties, stocking, Escalade.
作案手法相同
It's the same MO.
是个四处作案的淫♥魔♥
We got a sexual predator on a spree.
不对 你得从倒着甩过来
No, no, no, you got to go back the other way.
成了 成了
I got it. I got it.
就这样
Right.
你应该瞄准对方的脑袋
No, you're supposed to hit the other guy in the head.
摩根礼堂怎么样
What about Morgan Hall?
记得帕翠夏的婚礼吗
Remember Patricia's wedding?
美轮美奂啊 -当然 小希
It was beautiful, wasn't it? - Sure, Syd.
婚礼那天我准备袒胸露乳
I was thinking about going topless to the wedding.
你觉得如何
You okay with that?
听起来不错
Sounds good.
你看见了没
Did you see that?
没 再来一次
No. Do it again.
有点像样了 -必须的
Getting there. - I got to.
选什么都好
Whatever you do,
就是别选摩根礼堂
stay away from Morgan Hall.
东西难吃吗
The food?
那里风水不好
The bad luck.
小希 怎么了
What's wrong, Syd?
你自己已经够心烦的了
You have your own problems.
我就不给你添乱了
You don't need to hear mine.
现在我关心的只有
The only problem I have right now
在旧金山的女儿
is in San Francisco with my daughter.
来杯茶吗
Want a cup of tea?
只是...
It's just...
小杰做他喜欢的工作 我很高兴
You know, I'm happy Jamie's doing something he loves.
这没什么
It's nothing.
哈佛毕业的未来律师向你求婚
A Harvard lawyer put a ring on your finger,
结果到头来却嫁给了一个警♥察♥
and you're walking down the aisle with a rookie cop?
你当然不好受了
You have every reason to thrown by that.
不是这样
No, it's not that, really.
就算小杰在皇后区
I'd marry Jamie if he worked a booth
中城隧♥道♥摆摊 我也嫁给他
in the Midtown Tunnel.
只要他不会爱工作
Just as long as I didn't feel like
胜过爱我就行
he loved taking tolls more than he loved talking to me.
小希 别这样想
You can't take it personally, Syd.
这和你无关 这份工作就这样
It's not you. It's the job.
我妈以前总这么说
It's like my mother used to say.
女人争不过手♥枪♥和警徽
A woman cannot compete with the gun and the shield.
所以你从不和警♥察♥约会
Is that why you never dated any cops?
没错
Yeah.
可能吧 结果我嫁了个辩护律师
Probably. Instead, I married a defense attorney
到头来还不是个无赖
who turned out to be a sleazebag.
谁知道呢
So what do I know?
柯特妮 你还记得什么
Anything else, Courtney?
能描述嫌犯的声音吗
Can you describe his voice?
他一句话也没说
He never said a word.
那他的手呢
What about his hands?
粗糙 还是光滑
Were they rough, soft?
身上有无特殊气味
Did they have any distinct odor coming off him?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
一切发生得太突然
It just happened so suddenly, you know?
我明白
I do.
没关系
It's all right.
你没事了
It's all right.
警探
Hey, Detective?
失陪一下
Excuse me.
接到匿名电♥话♥报♥警♥
Anonymous call to 911 just reported
离这八街区远有女子呼救
a female screaming for help eight blocks from here.
不是吧
You're kidding me.
感觉好像侦探夫妻[汉密特笔下的侦探夫妻]
This is so Nick and Nora.
整个餐厅就我们俩
I mean, this whole place to ourselves?
怎么做到的 -现在经济不景气
How do you do it? - In this economy?
只要随便打几个电♥话♥
I just called around
看看有谁还开门营业
till I found someone who needed business.
你哄我 这么美味的小牛排
No. That veal chop would
食客肯定排队排到街角
have a line around the corner.
也可能是今晚打烊得早
Maybe this is the night he closes.
却只为你一人营业吗
But he opened just for you.
也可能是有人救过他一命
Maybe someone saved his life once.
有人救过他一命
Someone saved his life once?
一名歹徒曾把刀架在他脖子上
Robber had a knife at his throat,
结果却死里逃生
and then he didn't.
老弗 这可是性命攸关啊
This is a risk, Frank.
不冒险哪来的机会
Risk is the price you pay for opportunity.
那也得看值不值
And what sort of opportunity?
抛开烦恼 和你一起共进晚餐
The opportunity of sitting across from you at dinner,
这样还不值吗
thinking about later.
别用无线电广播
Keep it off the air.
叫局总警监来向我汇报
I want the Chief of D's there to brief me.
曼哈顿北区也一样
Same with Manhattan North.
待会再见吗
Am I going to see you later?
今天是不指望了
I don't think so.
还有什么能分享一下[指情报]
Anything you'd like to share?
不如这样吧
Yes, there is.
多谢
Thanks.
今晚抱歉了
I'm sorry about this.
给我接新闻部
Yeah, get me the news desk.
我是凯莉
Hey, it's Kelly.
曼哈顿北区出事了
Listen, there's something happening Manhattan North,
警♥察♥广播上还没透露风声
and it's not on the police radio.
汇报情况
Talk to me.
被害人名叫劳伦·莱德 是名大学生
Victim's Lauren Ryder-- student at the university.
遭到严重殴打 意识恍惚
She's beat pretty bad, not saying much too much.
但我能肯定
But I'll tell you this.
强♥暴♥她的那家伙简直禽兽不如
The guy who raped her was a mean son of a bitch.
什么 她被强♥暴♥了 -对
Hold on. He raped her? - Yeah.
好啊 这厮攒了一晚上的胆子
Great. So this guy's been building up the courage
终于攒够了开始下场实践了
all night to finally take what he wanted.
唯一庆幸的是 那女孩在挣扎中
The only good news is that, in the struggle,
扯下了嫌犯的面罩
she grabbed at the perp's mask.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表