What?! - I didn't do it!
真不是你干的 -不是
Oh, you didn't do it?! - No.
好吧
Oh, okay.
上飞机旅游去吧
Well, get back in the chopper and enjoy your trip.
让他飞吧 诸位 不是他干的
He's taking off, everyone. He didn't do it.
谢谢
Thank you.
他逗你呢 白♥痴♥
He's kidding, moron.
过去 -快点
Get over there. - Let's go.
过来
Over here.
不是我委托人干的
My guy didn't do it.
那干嘛订直升机
Is that why he booked the helicopter
去换乘飞古巴的私人飞机
to take him to a private jet to take him to Cuba?
为数不多的几个
Yeah, one of the few countries
没有引渡条约的国家
we don't have an extradition treaty with?
他很害怕 他知道你们会怀疑他
He was nervous; he knew it wouldn't look good.
不过我可以保证我的委托人
But I can assure you my client
是一位正派的公民
is an upstanding member of the community.
你委托人是个混♥蛋♥
No, your client's a scumbag, okay?
不过幸好我们纽约警♥察♥是很好说话的
But being that we're the kinder, gentler NYPD,
如果他有不在场证明 我们洗耳恭听
if he's got a good alibi, we're all ears.
否则他就只能接受由政♥府♥出资
Otherwise, it's three hots and a cot,
警局提供的三餐一宿
courtesy of the City of New York.
好吧 警探
Fine, Detective.
你下地狱去找吧
Go to Hell.
小地狱
我可没想双关
No pun intended,
这到底什么地方[到底和地狱同词]
but what the hell is this place?
玩SM的地下城
Dominatrix dungeon.
别告诉我你也心水纽约的这一面
Don't tell me, you heart this New York, too.
天啊
Oh, God.
人们常对我们这里的活动
People have a common misconception
有所误解 -必然的
about what we do here. - I bet.
其实我们大部分客户都是普通市民
For the most part, most of our clients are average citizens.
其中很多是成功的商务精英
Many of them are highly successful businessmen.
是啊 其实就是
Right. In other words,
自讨苦吃的有钱人来让你打个半死
you beat the crap out of spoiled rich guys who hate themselves.
没你想得那么简单 警探
It's a bit more complicated than that, Detective.
那可不是嘛
I'm sure it is.
曾经有个人让我舔他的靴子
You know, I had a guy ask me to lick his boots once.
我把他鼻骨打断了
I broke his nose instead.
他应该一眼就能看出
Well, he should have known better.
你不是温顺服帖的小绵羊
You don't seem to be the submissive type.
如果我掏出手铐 那可不是跟你闹着玩
Lady, if I take out my handcuffs, I'm not playing.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
正如我说的沃克先生当时在这里
Fine. Like I said, Mr. Walker was, in fact, here
就在案发的时候
at the time of question.
所以如果
So unless you'd like me
你不想享受我的皮鞭
to give you a complimentary whipping
而你不想拍打我的屁♥股♥
or you'd like to give me a spanking...
二位就请吧
...I'll see you out.
我们还没打算走
Actually, we're not quite ready to go yet.
你捏疼人家了
Ouch, that hurt.
我想也是
I'm sure it does.
你不是我喜欢的邻家女孩型
Not that you exactly strike me as the girl-next-door type,
不过空口无凭 你有证据吗
but you got any proof other than your say-so?
快爬 快 看见这的时间了吗
Move! Come on! See the time code here?
正如我说 凌晨3点25
Like I said, 3:25 A.M.
大声点 -汪汪
Harder! - Woof!
就是这家伙管理着
This guy manages
7亿美元的基金
a $700 million fund?
难怪经济不景气
Yeah, and we wonder why our economy's in the toilet.
他还带着尿布
Is that a diaper?
我看像是
I think it is.
真是乖宝宝
He's a good boy!
早上好 "电脑判官"陪审团
Good morning, CompStat panel.
计算机打击犯罪系统 实时跟踪犯罪率的升降
15分局光荣地汇报
The 15th Precinct is proud to report
我区暴♥力♥犯罪的总数在过去三个申报季
a reduction of 20% in violent crime across the board
下降了百分之二十
in the last three reporting periods.
全体起立
Ten-hut!
请坐
As you were.
高级警监 我们来谈谈在68街车站
Inspector, let's talk about the strong-arm robberies
附近发生的暴♥力♥抢劫案
in the vicinity of the 68th Street Station.
你在那儿的部署策略是什么
What were your deployment tactics there?
我采取了一种双重战略
I employed a two-tiered strategy.
反犯罪小组重点关注此处
My anticrime units gave it special attention;
我也增加了站内值勤的便衣数量
I increased the plain-clothes presence in the station itself.
74分局在守护者公园也有类似情况
The 7-4 had a similar situation in La Guardia Park.
这种相同的部署策略被证实无效
Those same deployment tactics proved unsuccessful.
你想过这是为什么吗
Any thoughts as to why?
我不知道74分局的情况 长官
Well, I can't speak for the 7-4, Sir,
但在15分局 我们时时严打犯罪
but at the 15th, we hit 'em hard, we hit 'em often,
而日积月累 这就是我们达到的成果
and over time, those are the results we achieved.
好 我们继续讨论入室盗窃案
All right, let's move on to burglaries.
你们区的犯罪率有大幅度下降
Your numbers are down considerably.
能否将成功的原因授之一二
Care to enlighten us as to why?
我成立了个打击入室盗窃的特别小组
I started a burglary task force,
由我手下最年轻最精干的警员组成
picked out my youngest, sharpest officers.
似乎确有成效
Seems to be working.
那还有哪里需要更加完善
And where could you be improving?
哪里不需要呢 局长
Where could we not, Commissioner?
谢谢 高级警监 你们继续吧
Thank you, Inspector. Carry on.
我们再来谈谈
Let's turn our attention
破门抢劫的大量涌现 高级警监
to the rash of push-in robberies, Inspector.
看看谁来了 早啊 你回来啦
Look who's here. Hey, you're home.
早 只是赶在回岗之前
Hey. Just trying to catch a few hours sleep
回来眯一会儿 补点觉
before I head back out there.
在干嘛呢 在干嘛呢 爸爸回来啦
What are you doing! What are you doing! Daddy's home!
干嘛呢你们 -爸爸早
What are you doing! - Hey, Dad!
你们几个别激动啦 走吧
Easy, you guys. Come on.
在干嘛呢
What are you doing!
小心你的制♥服♥ -在干嘛呢
Watch your uniform. - What are you doing!
干嘛呢 干嘛呢 -爸爸
What are you doing! What are you doing! - Daddy!
别忘了今晚我们去你♥爸♥那儿吃饭
Don't forget, we have dinner at your father's house tonight.
他这周末不在城里
He's out of town this weekend.
我会到的 我会到的
I'll be there, I'll be there.
妈妈 那是什么
Mommy, what's that?
塞碧娜是谁
Who's Sabrina?
是一桩案子的证人
That's a witness in the case.
她在一张鸡尾酒餐巾上写自己的电♥话♥号♥码
She writes her number on a cocktail napkin?
拜托 她是一家夜店的老板
Come on, she owns a nightclub--
你让我怎么办
what do you want me to do?
夜店啊 不错
Oh, a nightclub. Great.
丹尼以前最爱的温柔乡
Danny's favorite old stomping grounds.
孩子们 快上车
Kids, get in the car.
我们要迟到了 -再见 小伙子们
We'll be late for school. - Bye, boys.
再见
Bye.
爱你
Love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
一位神秘的陌生人将要到来
"A mysterious stranger is on his way."
不 他不会的
No, he's not.
没 他来了
Uh, yes, he is.
不像你外公号♥称
Not while your grandpa
手下有三万六千武装警力 其实没有
has 36,000 armed men at his disposal, he's not.
可不
That's right.
我喜欢你的新发型 很好看
I like your hair; I think it looks nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
很高兴总算有人注意到了
Glad somebody noticed.
亨利 该你了
Henry, your turn.
我才不要把未来寄托在一块小饼干上
The day I put my future in the hands of a cookie
除非他们给我唱《丹尼少年》
is the day they're singing "Danny Boy" for me.
你破坏队形啦
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表