Where's Linda and the kids?
她一会就到
She'll be here.
大家好
Hey, everybody!
这边
In here!
这一天真漫长
Oh, what a day!
生日快乐 -我饿死了
Hey, happy birthday! - I'm starving.
生日快乐 -谢谢
Happy birthday! - Thanks.
但我们玩得很开心吧
Oh, but we had a good time, didn't we guys? Huh?
我们看了北极熊
We saw polar bears,
大猩猩
gorillas...
抱歉这么晚才回来
Sorry it took so long to get here.
地铁里挤满了人
The subway was so crowded.
市中心出了什么事
Some incident downtown.
你们呢 这一天开心不
How about you guys, everybody have a good day?
怎么了
What?
没什么 -怎么回事
Nothing. - What's wrong?
来吧 小子们
Come on, boys.
一切都好吧 -当然 一切都好
Is everything all right? - Yeah, everything's great.
动物园好玩吗
How was the zoo, huh?
好大的北极熊
The polar bear was giant!
大猩猩闻起来臭死了
And the gorilla smelled like poo.
大猩猩一直很臭
Gorillas always smell like poo.
来吧 坐
Come on, sit down.
说真的
Seriously...
到底怎么了
what's going on?
我们之后告诉你
We'll tell you all about it.
现在先趁热吃披萨
Right now our pizza needs attention.
妈 我能去后屋里吃么
Mom, can I eat on the back porch?
老弗
Uh... Frank?
晚餐的规矩又不是我定 是吧 爸
I didn't make up the rules for dinner. Pop?
每个礼拜天
Well, on Sundays
我们都要围着桌子吃大餐
we always eat at the dinner table.
但今天是周六 还是孙子生日
But on birthday Saturdays,
怎么都行
anything goes.
但是
But...
得先做完祷告
after grace.
爷爷 你的手杖呢
Grandpa, where's your cane?
我丢了
Well, I've ditched it.
要是我找不回平衡感
If I don't get my balance back, how am I gonna teach
又怎么教孙子们玩手球呢
my great-grandkids how to play handball?
我有话要说
I want to say something.
今早我们分道扬镳
We all went our separate ways this morning,
却都满怀期望
and we all
回家一同庆祝
expected to return to our family to celebrate
这个可爱孩子的生日
this wonderful young man's birthday.
现在我们欢聚一堂
And here we are.
为能有如此幸福
And I feel very blessed
我感谢上苍
and fortunate for that.
这算是祷告了吧
Well, that was kind of grace.
能走了吗 -好吧 去吧
Can I go now? - Yeah. Go, go.
端着走
Keep it right-side up.
好的 妈妈
Okay, Mom.
别弄得一团糟
And don't make a mess.
小杰
Jamie?
感谢上帝 赐予我们...
Bless us, O Lord, for these gifts we are about to receive...
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表