He's in English classroom 5-C.
看来这里有料
Looks like we found something.
好的
Okay, okay.
看看能找到什么 伙计
Let's see what you got here, boy.
这里有啥
What do we got here?
在哪 这里吗
Where? In here?
干得漂亮
Good boy. Good boy.
好了好了
All right, all right, all right.
好的
All right.
看看这里有啥好东西
What do we got here?
居然有暗格
Oh, false bottom.
好样的
Ooh, good boy.
怎么样 神父 惊喜不
What do you think, Father? Nice?
291号♥ 是谁的柜子
Locker 291-- who's that?
韦恩·福斯特
Wayne Foster.
代数课 7A教室
Algebra, room 7-A.
谁是韦恩·福斯特
We're looking for Wayne Foster.
行了 别跑了
Stop! Hey!
没人教过你
Didn't anyone ever teach you
逃跑等于认罪吗
that flight's an admission of guilt?
你还知道自己有罪
Glad you can still feel something.
都死了三个人了
Three other people are dead.
五个了
Yeah, okay. Make that five.
又两个毒品摄入过量
Got two more OD's.
送往阿斯托利亚总院途中死亡
DOA at Astoria General.
没想到吧
Imagine that.
韦恩 你将被控三起
Wayne, you're looking at three counts
过失杀人
of criminally negligent homicide.
更不用说贩毒的罪名
Not to mention the countless drug charges you're facing.
你明白严重性吧
You understand what that means, kid?
你得蹲不少年牢
Yeah. A lot of prison time for you.
你现在唯一的机会
Now the only way I can help you
就是帮我们切断毒品供应源
is if you help me get this poison off the streets.
告诉我供货商的名字
I need the name of your supplier
以及跟你买♥♥了迷幻猫的学生名单
and the names of any kids you sold the M-CAT to.
韦恩 说话
Wayne, give me a name.
我没卖♥♥给比利
I didn't sell to Billy.
这次他不是跟我买♥♥的
Not this time at least.
那是谁
Okay, who did?
我不知道
I don't know.
那你是跟谁买♥♥的
Okay, then who sold it to you?
我不知道他名字
I don't know his name.
也没见过面
I never met him.
韦恩 你从哪儿弄的毒品
Wayne, where did you get the stuff?!
在快购网
Through Turbolist.
谁都能买♥♥到
Anyone can.
你是在网上买♥♥的
You bought it on the Internet?
好吧 过来演示一下
Okay. Come show me how.
"雷达鼠历险记 第7卷
"Adventures of Radar Mouse, number seven.
时代漫画出版 1949年 低价"
Timely Comics, 1949. Best offer."
什么意思
What does that mean?
这是伪装
Well, it's bogus.
时代漫画只出版了4卷
Timely Comics only published through number four,
而且是1946年
and that was in 1946.
谁能猜得到
Who knew?
这些数字是密♥码♥ -继续
The numbers are the code. - Uh-huh.
49减去46
49 minus 46.
300除以4
So 300 divided by four,
也就是说他有75包 每包17美元
which means he has 75 bags available at 17 a pop.
数学什么的听着就头大
Okay, okay, listen, the math-- you're killing me, kid.
你直接订货吧
Make an order, all right?
给我拿
How about
500美元的货
$500?
这得等多久
And how long does something like this usually take
才会收到回复
before he gets back to you? Oh.
好吧 当我没问
Oh, okay, that answers that question.
邮政包裹寄到切尔西 到付4元
"Sending parcel post at Chelsea COD four dollars."
邮政包裹指在切尔西邮局
Parcel post means the mail slot in Chelsea.
4美元指下午4点在那里等着我
Four dollars means it will be waiting for me by 4:00 p.M.
是等着我们
Yeah, except it will be waiting for us.
干得不错 小子
Good work, kid.
你高中时磕过药吗
You get high in your crazy high school days?
你这问的是什么话
What kind of question is that?
实话
An honest one.
大学时嗑过
Yeah, in college.
当时跟个贝斯手约会
Dated this bassist.
他在一个玩垃圾摇滚的乐队
He was in a grunge band.
他挺潮的
He was hot.
喜欢抽大♥麻♥
And he liked to smoke pot, so...
所以你也跟风是吧
So he's hot, so you just did it, too, huh?
事后我们还是会反省的
We always pushed boundaries back then.
可现在的孩子们
The kids today--
他们玩得太过火
the boundaries they're pushing though,
太危险了
so much more dangerous.
韦恩·福斯特
Wayne Foster.
真是巧了
What a coincidence.
他是我们的朋友
He's a friend of ours.
我就是个送信的
I just messenger.
信封里是什么
What's in the envelope?
我真是送信的 女士
I just messenger, senorita.
信使是吧
Just messenger, yeah.
你意思是两国交兵不斩来使
We get it-- don't kill the messenger, right?
行吧
Okay, tell you what--
只要说出谁派你来的
tell us where this came from,
就不斩你了
we won't kill you.
明白没有
Yeah? Eh!
自行车店
The bike shop.
自行车店是吧
The bike store, huh?
站住 别跑
Stop! Stop!
戴维·卡维尔 你被捕了
David Carvell, you're under arrest.
过来拷上这混♥蛋♥
Come here and cuff this mutt.
为啥抓我
What for?
我只是卖♥♥进口自行车的
I import quality bicycles.
怎么不骑辆车
Yeah? Well, you should have used one.
那样你早跑没影了
You might have got away.
你没事吧
You all right?
雷根 过来看看
Oh, Reagan, check this out.
这个卡维尔
This guy, Carvell,
在后边有个毒品加工实验室
has got a major drug lab in the back.
好多极品自行车哇
A lot of high-end bicycles.
让他在这儿等着
Hey, keep him down here.
就在这儿
Back here.
看看这里有啥
Oh, look what we have here.
看看这个
Mmm. Look at that.
这只小猫可算露头了
Guess the cat's out of the bag, huh?
可不是 -你负责打包
Mm-hmm. - You gonna bag that?
我负责把小猫兜走
I'm gonna put the cat back in the bag.
好的 -交给我
All right. - Okay.
死了五个孩子
Five dead kids.
你个人♥渣♥ 你算是把我惹毛了
You know, scumbags like you, you really make my blood boil.
你添了什么料 砒霜还是士的宁
What'd you lace it with-- arsenic, strychnine?
这位警探 您误会了
You have your facts wrong, Detective.
我的货都是纯的
My brand is pure.
要我说是纯毒药吧
Huh. Looks like pure poison to me.
我是商人
I'm a businessman.
货纯才能吸引顾客
Consistency brings repeat customers.
我的货卖♥♥得好是因为质量有保证
My brand is popular because it's reliable.
哟嗬
Mm. Okay.
拿去药检你就知道了
Test it, you'll see.
我们肯定去鉴定 绝对的
Oh, we're gonna test it, believe me.
现在赶紧带他走开
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表