All right, all right.
假设说明泰是当伴♥游♥小姐
So let's say Ming-Tai's working as an escort.
稀里糊涂有了身孕
She gets pregnant by a John.
她来到了福康社
She comes down to the munificent society...
然后就有人劝她把孩子送去领养
Yeah. They tell her to give her baby up for adoption.
他们会给她钱
They'll give her money.
没准就能开始新生活了
Maybe enough to start a whole new life.
听好 我们知道明泰怀了孕
Look, we know Ming-Tai was pregnant.
她是不是在考虑放弃自己的孩子
Was she going to give up her baby?
为了钱
For money?
是 -多少
Yes. - How much?
五千刀
5,000 dollar.
他们说她生下孩子后就能收到钱 -谁说的
They say she will get after she have baby. - Who said?
她打的电♥话♥上说的
She called phone number.
他们说去诊所 预约个医生
They say... go to clinic... for doctor appointment.
是不是这个号♥码
Is this the phone number?
你知不知道她见的是哪个医生
Do you know who she saw there?
美国医生
American doctor.
他只在星期四有门诊
He only is there on Thursdays.
好
Okay.
我是名妇产科医生
I'm a fertility doctor.
我帮助女性怀上孩子
I help women get pregnant.
我真不明白我怎么能帮你
I don't really see how I could
找到你要找的那个女孩子
help you find this girl you're looking for.
你是不是在唐人街的福康社诊所工作
Do you work at the Munificent Society Clinic in Chinatown?
我偶尔去他们那做义工
Uh, I do pro bono work for them occasionally.
是的 每周四
Right. Every Thursday.
对 -有没有看到过这个
Okay. - You ever see one of these?
没 从没见过
No. Never have.
上面说他们给怀孕的中国妇女
Well, it says they offer money
提供物质奖励来换取她们的孩子
to pregnant Chinese women for their babies.
真的吗
Really?
为什么我会摊上这种事
Wh-why would I be involved with something like that?
我的助孕医疗一向很成功
I... I have a thriving fertility practice.
那好 好 -失陪了
All right. Okay. - Excuse me.
事实上
Actually,
关于助孕医疗人工授精之类
about that thriving fertility practice--
做一次试管婴儿一套流程大概要多少钱
what's a cycle of IVF run you, about?
一万二到一万五♥不♥等
Anywhere between $12,000 and $15,000 a cycle.
是么
Is that right?
可一个健康的中国宝宝能给你多少收益 四五十万
But a healthy Chinese baby will get you, what, 45, 50 grand...
还都是不计帐的现金
cash, off the books?
试管婴儿做一年才有这笔数吧 -大概是
That's like a year's worth of IVF right there, isn't it? - Maybe.
我的意思是 人人喜欢收养中国宝宝
I mean, because people like to adopt Chinese babies.
他们聪明 长大了没准能跟你一样当个医生
They're smart, grow up to be future doctors, like yourself.
我觉得你这些话太冒犯了
You know what? I find this entire conversation offensive.
失陪了
Excuse me.
他还真敏感 -那是灰常敏感
He's sensitive. - He's very sensitive.
来点芥末 再来点德国酸菜 谢谢
Get some mustard, sauerkraut, please?
来个热狗吗 -不了
Want a dog? - No.
确定吗 -嗯
Sure? - Yeah.
今早跟内务部的好同志们见了个面
Had a nice little visit with the good folks at I.A. This morning.
是么 都跟你说什么了
Yeah? What did they ask you?
你明知道我不能跟你说这事的吧
You know I'm not supposed to talk about that, right?
完全保密
Strict confidentiality.
他们对这事很较真
They take that very seriously.
我理解
I understand.
他们想知道那哥们被撞死那晚你有没有什么异常
They wanted to know if you did anything unusual on tour the day the guy died.
异常 怎么个异常法
Unusual? Like what?
比如 你有没有打电♥话♥约了去见某某人
Like, did you stop to make any phone calls arranging to meet anyone?
有没有停下来找公用电♥话♥打电♥话♥
Did you stop to make any calls at a pay phone?
还是你那天穿女装上街了
Were you wearing women's clothing on that day?
你怎么说的
What did you say?
我说你个小样每天都穿女装
I said you wore women's clothing every day.
如果你不想谈这个 也行
If you don't want to talk about it, that's okay.
我就这么跟你说 小子
I'll tell you this, kid,
我觉着他们在意一个女人
I think they're focused on some woman.
我都说了我根本不认识那人
Yeah, I told them I have no idea who she was.
瞧见没 你这样只能让他们更好奇
See? And that's going to keep them curious.
你也知道我平常一向吊儿郎当 是没错
You know I goof around a lot, right,
但这事你最好放聪明点听我的
but you'd be smart to take my advice on this--
告诉他们那人是谁
tell them who she is.
就算你女人在家里爆核弹 也得这么干
If you have to deal with the fallout at home, so be it.
你女朋友是会原谅你
Your girlfriend can forgive you.
但是你的名誉 事业
But your name, your job...
一旦失去 就再也回不来了 -明白了
you lose that, you'll never get it back. - Yeah.
看看这是谁啊
Look who came to dinner.
沃伦·维克非医生
Dr. Warren Wakefield
以及他可爱的夫人 南茜·维克非
and his lovely wife, Nancy Wakefield.
毫无疑问 社会的栋梁啊
Pillars of society, no doubt.
查过他们的背景资料了 没什么疑点
Background check turned up nothing on either one of them.
咱俩来赌一赌南茜·维克非的
You want to make a little wager
婚前姓氏是什么吧
on what Nancy Wakefield's maiden name might be?
行啊 来赌一把 -很好
Yes, I do. Yes, I do. - Great.
10块 我赌姓周 -是嘛
I put ten dollars down on Chiu. - Really?
你觉得她是周尼森的妹妹啊
Thinking it's Nelson Chiu's sister?
借我10块钱 -对啊 家族事业嘛
You got a ten on you? - Yep. Keep business all in the family.
好吧 我赌是袁
All right, I'm gonna go with Eng.
是嘛 那个福康社的
Really? Our friend Dennis Eng
袁丹森啊
from the Munificent Society, huh?
对 你查吧 -好吧
Yeah. Press the button. - All right.
是袁哦
Eng, it is.
把10块还给我 -不要
Give me back my ten. - Nah.
这么晚啊
Kind of late.
我开始怀疑自己做的到底对不对
I'm starting to wonder if I did the right thing.
享其利亦要受其弊
Goes with the territory.
当时那女人在尖叫
The woman was screaming.
我知道肯定要出什么乱子
I knew something bad was going down.
那是我的本能反应
It was instinct.
咱家的人都会这么做 小杰
Any one of us would have done the same thing, Jamie.
雷根家的人惩奸除恶不分时间
Reagans don't punch out at end of tour.
这就是我们当警♥察♥的原因 不是吗
That's why we became cops, isn't it?
警校教会你技能
The Academy teaches you skills,
出警丰富你的经验
the street gives you experience,
但是归根结底 靠的还是你的本能
but it all comes down to your instinct.
我在接受内部调查...
This Internal Affairs thing is...
感觉好像我才是罪犯
it's starting to feel like I'm the perp.
这件事我不方便谈 你也知道
You know I won't talk about that.
你什么都不必说
I'm not asking you to.
我是你的父亲 但也是你的上司
I'm your father, but I'm also your boss.
我是你的儿子 但也是一名纽约警♥察♥
I'm your son, but I'm also an NYPD police officer.
看来我们得习惯这种关系了
I think we're stuck with that.
乔伊和丹尼刚上任那会也应付过这种情况
Joe and Danny dealt with this when they came on
当时我在警队
and I was on the force,
但如果他们遇到什么麻烦
but if they got jammed up...
并不会引起轰动
it wasn't front page news.
你算是"走运"了 小杰
You got the jackpot, Jamie.
你老爸现在是警局局长了
Your dad's the police commissioner.
享其利亦要受其弊
It goes with the territory.
我认识贝洛警督
I know Lieutenant Bello.
他一向严格苛刻
He's tough as they get.
但他为人公正
But he's fair.
乔伊殉职后 是他负责调查组内人员
He investigated the guys in Joe's squad when he was killed.
你吃过了吗
You had anything to eat?
你爷爷做了肉馅糕
Pop made a meat loaf.
不了 我得回家了
No, I ought to... I should get home.
小杰
Jamie...
你是不是还有别的心事
Something else on your mind?
谢了 老爸
Thanks, Dad.
局长之子死于伏击
...被雷根警探的同组搭档索尼·麦夫斯基和莉蒂娅·冈萨维斯准尉所杀
小杰
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表