Now, your brother Danny, on the other hand...
丹尼就是那样
Danny's Danny.
高材生 总结的话该由我来说
Hey, Harvard, I got the last word.
明白吗 -明白
Okay? - Yeah.
乔治街31号♥
31 George,
有位女性求救 呼叫西45
reports of a female calling for help, West 4-5.
在叫我们
That's us.
对方听起来很痛苦
Seems to be in distress...
你愣着干嘛
What are you looking at me for?
快上车 快点
Get in the car! Go ahead.
我没看到白色面包车
I'm not seeing a white van.
穆德莉·本斯吗
Mildred Banse?
没错
Yeah.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我们要跟你丈夫谈谈 他在家吗
We need to talk to your husband. Is he home?
不在 怎么了
No. No. Why?
他做了什么
What's he done?
我们只是要跟他谈谈而已
We just need to talk to him, that's all.
你介意我们进去看看吗
Do you mind if we look inside?
我已经好几个月没见过他了
I'm telling you, I haven't seen him in months.
我正跟那个混♥蛋♥离婚
I'm-I'm divorcing the bastard.
我刚把他的最后物品寄了出去
I just sent him the last box of his stuff.
是吗 寄去了哪儿
Oh, yeah? Where?
在因伍德 林肯港湾
Inwood. The Lincoln Arms.
但我不知道他还在不在
But I don't know if he's still there.
离糖尿病用药还有多久 几小时吗
How much longer we got with this diabetes thing? Couple hours?
不知道 特蕾莎是一型糖尿病
If that. Teresa's type 1 diabetes.
她可能会死于胰岛素休克
She could die of insulin shock.
就在这里 前面右转
Right up here. Right ahead on the right.
林肯港湾酒店 就是这里
Lincoln Arms Hotel. Right there.
没有白色面包车 只有蓝色
No white van. Blue van.
是吗
Yeah?
是涂了蓝色漆吧
Maybe white van, blue paint job.
里面有东西
There's something inside.
没错 他还修好了那扇破窗户
Yeah, and he fixed the crack in the window.
那他得再修一遍了
Gonna have to fix this one, too.
她不在里面
She's not here.
这是什么
What's this?
一条圣餐裙子
A communion dress.
还愿蜡烛 好消息是
Votive candles. The good news is,
他还没用 我们进去看看
he didn't light 'em yet. Let's check inside.
把门关上
Close it up.
警♥察♥ 开门
Police. Open up.
唐纳德·本斯吗 -我是
Donald Banse? - Yes, I am.
有什么事 喂
How can I help you? Hey.
让我们进去 让开
We're coming inside. Step aside.
他在收拾行李 你要去哪里吗
He's packing his bags. You going somewhere?
那个小女孩在哪
Hey, where's the little girl?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
少装蒜 你把她从街上拐走时
Yeah, you do. When you snatched her off the street,
你的娃娃样品掉进了排水沟
you dropped your sample doll in the gutter.
她现在哪里
Now, where is she?
我车里的娃娃被偷了
A doll was stolen from my van.
我本想在我侄女第一次圣餐时送给她
I was gonna give it to my niece for her first communion.
那辆被你漆成蓝色
Oh, you mean the van that you had painted blue
换了窗户的车吗
and changed the cracked window on?
我根本没义务和你们说话
You know what? I don't even have to talk to you.
我清楚我的权利 -那别说了
I know my rights. - Don't talk to us then.
你干什么
What are you doing?
趴在墙上 -你是要逮捕我吗
Up against the wall. - Are you arresting me?
你有权保持沉默 而你的所有言语
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say
都将会成为呈堂证供
may be used against you in a court of law...
好吧 那就把我抓去警局吧
Fine, fine. Good. Take me downtown.
我的律师一小时内就能带我出去
My lawyer will have me out in an hour.
到时我再探望我的小侄女
Then maybe I will see my little niece.
你说什么
What did you say?
过来
Hey, hey, hey, come on.
过来 快过来 -放开我
Come here. Come here. - Get off me!
丹尼 送他去警局
Danny, let's take him downtown.
放开我 -送他去警局
Oh, get off me! Oh! - Let's take him downtown.
出去请求支援
Go outside and call it in.
雷根 把他送去警局就行了
Reagan, let's take him downtown.
来不及了 那女孩有糖尿病
We don't have time. The girl needs insulin.
快出去请求支援
Go outside and call it in!
她在哪里 你到底说不说
Hey, you gonna tell me where she is?
不说是吧 那就尝尝这个
Huh? All right, get in there.
进去
Get in there!
她在哪里
Where is she?
去死吧
Go to hell.
你先请
You first.
最后一次机会 告诉我她在哪里
I'm gonna give you one last chance to tell me where she is.
快说 -我不知道
Right now. - I don't know.
不知道 不知道吗
No? No?
说不说 你到底说不说
You ready to talk now? Huh?! Huh?!
我们去的这个储存仓库
This storage locker
他是用尼古拉斯主教这名字租的
we're going to, the name he rented it under--
讽刺吧 他可是孩子的守护神
Monsignor Nicholas, patron saint of kids.
上帝 我真的很抱歉
Oh, my God, I am heartly sorry
你闭嘴 -对我犯下的罪行...
Hey, shut up you! - For having offended thee...
闭上你的嘴
Hey, just shut your mouth!
你最好祈祷她还活着
You better hope she's still alive.
特蕾莎
Teresa?
特蕾莎
Teresa?
特蕾莎 快醒醒
Teresa, wake up. Wake up.
不 没事了
No, no, no. It's okay. It's okay.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
我是警♥察♥
I'm a police officer, okay?
我会送你回家 好吗
I'm going to get you home, all right?
来披上这个 好吗
Let me put this on you, all right?
来
Here we go.
我要把这个撕下来
I'm going to take this off really quick, okay?
这会有点疼 忍♥一下
It's going to hurt a little bit, but hold on.
好 没事了 你现在跟我走吧
Okay. All right. You're going to come with me now.
过来
Come on.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
我妈妈呢
Where's my mama?
你很快会见到她的了
You're going to see her real soon.
过来 -我妈妈呢
Come on! - Where's my mama?
没事的 听着 他们是医生
It's okay. Listen. These are doctors.
他们会送你到医院
They're going to take you to the hospital,
你的爸爸妈妈也会在那里
and your mama and papa are going to be there
等你 好么
waiting for you, okay?
她马上要注射胰岛素
She needs insulin right away.
我们成功了
Hey. We won one.
没错 完美结局
Yeah, we did. Doesn't get much better than that.
这是警♥察♥暴行
Police brutality!
他想淹死我
He tried to drown me.
就是这个警官
This officer right here
他想淹死我
tried to drown me.
他把我的头塞进马桶里
He shoved my head in a toilet!
埃德曼先生
Mr. Adelman,
你要对这案子进行紧急动议吗
you have emergency motions to bring in this case?
法官大人 我要动议亨特利案例
Your Honor, we will be filing a Huntley motion,
我当事人的所有证词
that any statement my client made
以及警方的任何物理证据
or any physical evidence obtained
都是通过暴♥力♥逼供所获得
was done so through the use of excessive force.
我要尤其指出 一位警官
Specifically, an officer waterboarded my client.
将我的当事人塞进马桶
In a toilet.
这么严重的指控 你有证据吗
That's a serious allegation.
我有当事人被捕时拍的照片
I have photographs taken at the time of the arrest,
法官大人
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表