Hey, you think you're scared of those guys?
他们杀了个警♥察♥
They just killed a cop.
你知道这让我们有多心惊胆战吗
You don't know how scary that can make me.
想要把藏♥毒♥的事儿解决
You want to walk on the coke?
就给我点真材实料
I need more. I need something real.
你那点儿消息没啥用
I need something real and you ain't got nothing.
他们走的时候
When they left...
我跟出去锁门
I went to lock the door behind them.
他们钻进一辆黑色开迪车 租的
They got into a black Caddy. A rental.
你怎么知道是租的
How did you know it was rented?
他们坐下喝酒时
'Cause when the guy sat down,
钥匙就放在吧台
he put his keys on the bar.
上边有租车行的钥匙扣
It was a car rental keychain.
你知道纽约市现在
You know how many Caddies are rented
得有多少人租了开迪车吗
in New York City right now?
纯属瞎扯 别浪费时间了
This is baloney. We ain't got time for this guy.
那车是纽约的车牌
It had New York plates.
开头是M-A-L
Started with M-A-L.
你还有记车牌的习惯
You always remember license plates?
不是
Nah.
那是我妈名字的缩写
It's my mother's initials.
吉米·卡斯蒂洛 又是个太子
Jimmy Costello. Another wanna be son of a real gangster.
他在福德姆路的酒吧外捅伤过人
He stabs a kid outside a bar up on Fordham Road.
被他爹送到蒙特利尔了
His old man sends him up to Montreal.
我记得那案子
Yeah, I remember that case.
证人被注入过量海♥洛♥因♥
Didn't the witness to the stabbing OD on heroin?
正是 -但吉米最终
Uh-huh. - But Jimmy stayed up
还是被送到蒙特利尔
in Montreal anyway, right?
乐天杰克放逐了他
I guess word was Happy Jack banned him
因为他太野了
because he was too wild,
但主要是为了把他和里基分开
but mostly just wanted to keep him away from Ricky.
真是讽刺
How ironic.
这个卡斯蒂洛
Well, this Costello
至少中了一枪 但是在各家医院
caught at least one bullet, and nothing's come up
都没有发现他 我觉得他没法跑路
in our medical canvass; I doubt he's in any condition to travel.
如果里基带着钻石跑了
Yeah, well, if Ricky split with the diamonds,
吉米和阿尔巴尼亚人一定会找他
Jimmy and the Albanian are going to be looking for him,
他很有可能还在这儿
so he's probably still here.
我们已经确定了两人身份
So we I.D.'d two out of three.
里基·文塔诺和吉米·卡斯蒂洛
We got Ricky Vintano and Jimmy Costello.
只差那个杀手
Just need our shooter.
查下黑色开迪这条线索
Let's track down that black Caddy.
看有没有结果
See what it says.
好的
All right.
不管几点 有消息打给我
I don't care what time. Keep me posted.
嘿
Hey!
妮姬
Nicky!
你把头发剪了
You got your hair cut.
露出了漂亮的小脸蛋
Now I can see your beautiful face.
谢谢夸奖 外公
Thanks, Grandpa.
我想死你了
I missed you so much.
我也想你 海边好玩吗
I missed you, too. How was the coast?
旧金山太赞了
San Francisco was amazing.
我们还去了蒙特雷的水族馆
Plus, we went to the Aquarium in Monterey.
比康尼岛的那家强多了
It's so much cooler than the one in Coney Island.
这是我玩得最高兴的一次
Best time of my life.
那就好
That's great.
当然了 她已经两周没写作业了
Of course, she's two weeks behind on her schoolwork.
啥
What?
你可是雷根家的人
Hey, you're a Reagan.
赶紧去厨房♥ 啃书本去
Get in the kitchen. Hit the books.
赶紧的
Go on.
她可真是想死你了
She's been dying to see you.
是吗 我看你那唱黑脸的习惯是改不了了
Yeah? I think you're stuck with the role of bad cop.
是啊
Yeah.
只是讽刺的是
Which is ironic,
全家上下只有我不是警♥察♥
since I'm the only one in the family who isn't one.
弗朗西斯
Hey, Francis.
怎么了
Yeah?
乐天杰克·文塔诺的儿子是主嫌犯吗
Happy Jack Vintano's kid is the main suspect?
这小子显然不似他老子
Well, he ain't no Happy Jack.
杰克过去罩着里脊湾和瑞福戴尔那带场子
Jack used to run the numbers between Bay Ridge and Riverdale.
被穿越了 是不是
Transports you, does it?
我倒是还认识西纳特拉和纳京高
Should I put on some Sinatra and Nat King Cole?
西纳特拉 著名美国男歌♥手和奥斯卡奖得奖演员
纳京高 著名美国黑人音乐家
不一样的日子 不一样的生意经
Different day, different way to do business.
他管那叫生意
"Business," He calls it.
就是 乐天杰克常被称为
Yeah, Happy Jack used to be called
好坏蛋
"The good bad guy."
被他欺负的人肯定不这么想
I'm sure his victims felt differently.
来帮你老头子说说话啊
Give me some help here.
你也知道纽约以前是什么样
You know the way the city used to be.
你从来不认同我对灰色地带的做法 老爹
I never had your appreciation for the gray area, Pop.
我跟你这么说吧
Well, let me tell you something.
要是乐天杰克要害你
Happy Jack wanted to hurt you,
你估计躲不掉
you probably had it coming.
他只是经营赌场和赛马
He was strictly a numbers and sports guy.
不搞枪 不搞娼 不搞粉
No guns, no girls, no dope.
那这人还真不错
A regular Mother Teresa.
他跟弱势群体处得怎样
How was he with the lame and downtrodde
他本人是海陆 上过朝鲜战场
The guy was a Marine in Korea.
我们还是一个连队的 就是前后相差了6个月
We were in the same unit, six months apart.
他常为了收益跟老爷子对着干
He gave the commissioner a run for his money.
倒是个值得尊敬的对手
He was a worthy adversary.
不过杀♥警♥这种案子么
But on a case like this, cop killed?
乐天杰克·文塔诺
Happy Jack Vintano
站在我们这边
was on our side.
记得他们弄死吉米·法瑞那次吗
You remember when they killed Jimmy Farrell?
记得 小伙子挺可惜的
Yeah. Nice kid.
越南下来的游骑兵
Airborne Ranger back from 'Nam.
游骑兵都是airborne 另外 越南那时没有游骑兵 只有LRRP
勋章多的数不完
Chest full of medals.
我私下去见了文塔诺一回
I went to see Vintano off the books.
至于那个杀了吉米的杂种
The mutt who killed Jimmy Farrell?
两天后 横尸街头
Two days later, he showed up dead.
大礼包啊
Wrapped in a bow. Well...
没人追查那案子
Nobody chased that case too hard.
尧舜之世 -也未必
Good old days. - Maybe not.
不过我得跟你们说
But let me tell you something.
不像今天 过去人都知道楚河汉界在哪
Unlike today, everyone knew where the line was...
也知道跨了线
and what it cost...
会是什么下场
when you crossed it.
要知道 马汀警官听了我在锡拉丘兹
You know, Officer Martin joined the department
大学的演讲后立马就加入了警队
right after seeing me speak at Syracuse.
有时候我觉得你因乔伊的事而自责
You know, sometimes I think you blame yourself for Joe.
每当有警♥察♥殉职 感觉就像失去了个家人
Anytime a cop dies, it's like losing a member of the family.
别忘了他可是每天兴致勃勃
Don't forget he jumped out of bed
从床上蹦起来跑去上班的
every morning he was on the job.
而就我对马汀警官的了解
And everything I've heard about Officer Martin
听说她也是那样
says she was the same way.
这就是领导激励员工自己找死的代价
Price of leadership inspiring people to their doom?
不
No.
你是激励他们去做正确的事情
You inspire people to do the right thing.
代价则是我们所选的生活或多或少要付出的
The price is what we sometimes pay for the life we choose.
这些我都懂
I know all that.
还是谢谢你
But thank you.
这是乐天杰克·文塔诺的监视录像吗
This the surveillance video on Happy Jack Vintano?
是
Yeah.
这哥们去肉铺 奶酪店
This guy is the pork store, the cheese store,
蛋糕房♥ 鱼摊...
the bakery, the fishmonger...
所以大家叫他乐天杰克
That's why they call him Happy Jack. He should
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表