你们俩 过来
You two, come on.
这两位
These two.
还记得我吗
Hey, remember me?
今晚不行
Not tonight.
金 只有我们两个
King, just the two of us.
你
You.
今晚很帅啊 金
Looking good, King.
你不行 只有她能进去
Not you, just her.
抱歉
Sorry.
不是吧
Seriously?
金
Yo, King.
你
You.
金 你记得我吗
King, you remember me?
你今晚真漂亮 -你好 金
You look gorgeous tonight. - Hey, King.
朋友们 里面走 很好
Friends, come on, very nice.
喂 慢着 -你不在名单上
Whoa, whoa, whoa. - You're not on the list.
什么名单 -我的名单
What list? - My list.
你不记得我是谁吗 金
You forget who the hell I am, King?
我记得 你是进不去的那个西装男
Yeah, I remember-- you're the suit who's not getting in.
金 我能进去吗
King? Me?
你觉得我是个笑话
You think I'm a joke.
等我拿着格洛克指着你的脸
Let's see how wise you crack when I put
你还会不会这么嚣张
a Glock 9 in your face.
你个搞对冲基金的有这能耐吗
You and what hedge fund?
金死定了
King is dead!
国王死定了[King有国王的意思]
The King is dead!
他疯了 -你死定了 哥们
He's crazy. - You're toast, man!
你 -你完了
You. - You're over!
很好
Good.
听着 手举起来 这是为了保护自己
Listen, keep your hand-- this is to protect yourself.
时刻要把手举起来
Keep those hands up at all times.
快 举到面前
Come on, right there.
好了 打两拳试试 一 二
All right, one, two, come on, one, two.
哈 你得守住左侧
Oh! Ah, you got to watch the left.
小肖恩 换你上场 来
Sean-o, you're up, come on.
坐那 别动 看你弟弟...
Sit down, stay right there, and let your brot...
喂
Oh!
守住右侧噢 老爸
Watch the right, Dad.
你干什么呢 还说"守住右侧"
What are you doing? "Watch the right."
小坏蛋
Knucklehead.
你想干什么 -好了
What are you doing? - Okay.
好了 别再打闹了
All right, enough roughhousing.
给老爸一个拥抱
Give your dad a hug.
这周他要值晚班
He's working nights this week;
你们不会经常见到他
you're not gonna see a lot of him.
不行 还有五分钟 -不行 还有五分钟
No, five minutes. - No, five more minutes.
听好了 该睡觉了
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Time for bed.
上楼去 准备睡觉
Upstairs, and get ready for bed.
我一会上去检查 快去 -谢谢
I'll be up in a minute. Go - Thank you.
刚刚不公平 我没准备好
That was unfair, I wasn't ready.
记得刷牙
Brush your teeth.
这周我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you this week.
是啊 -我不喜欢你值晚班
Yeah. - I hate when you work night watch.
我知道 过了午夜总是没好事
I know, nothing good happens after midnight.
没错 所以你一定要格外小心
That's right, so you be safe out there.
我会的 -守住你的左侧
I will. - And watch your left.
守住右侧 右侧...
Watch your right, watch, watch...
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
那是当然 吉米
You bet, Jimmy.
很期待明天的会面
Looking forward to tomorrow.
还有周年纪念日快乐
Oh, and happy anniversary.
周年纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary?
和老搭档的一个内部玩笑
Oh, inside joke with an old partner.
哈哈 是21分局的吉米·博克
Ha-ha, Jimmy Burke of the 2-1.
我就觉得听见恶人的声音了嘛
I thought I heard something slithering.
他是不完美 但他是我的搭档
He ain't perfect, but he's my partner.
这不是某人曾说过的话吗
Isn't that what somebody I know used to say?
你就不能遗传你妈妈的厨艺吗
You couldn't inherit your mother's cooking, right?
偏偏要遗传她那超强的记忆力
You had to get that elephant memory of hers.
但我也遗传了你那阳光般的脾性啊
Yeah, but I got your sunny disposition.
等等 21分局
Wait, the 2-1.
你在那不是卷入过一起枪击事件吗
Weren't you involved in a shooting up there?
是的
I was.
你从没详细说过那件事
You never really told us about that.
儿子 你那时候还小
Well, son, you were young.
我最不想让你们孩子知道的
Last thing I wanted you kids to think about was
就是爸爸差点在哈勒姆的房♥顶被人干掉
your old man could have bought it on a rooftop in Harlem.
有那么严重啊
It was that close?
严重到每年纪念日我都会打电♥话♥给他
Close enough where I call him each year on the anniversary.
我得睡觉了 明天有重要的事
I got to turn in; I got a big day tomorrow.
晚安
Good night.
晚安 爸
Night, Dad.
晚安 弗朗西斯
Good night, Francis.
晚安 老爸
Night, Pop.
吉米·博克替你♥爸♥挡下了两枪
Jimmy Burke took two bullets that were meant for your dad.
他因为那次受伤
He spent six months out...
离职了六个月
line of duty.
我不明白 爷爷
I don't get it, Grandpa.
你为什么怨恨救过爸爸性命的人
How could you have a beef with the guy that saved Dad's life?
貌似你被将军了
Looks like your king is in t tuble.
我喜欢夜晚的纽约 小洁
I love this city at night, Jackie.
听听这首歌♥
Oh, listen to this record.
*晚上出去狂欢*
*Goin' out tonight...*
来 一起唱
Come on, sing it.
*我们晚上出去狂欢*
*We're goin' out tonight*
*我们晚上出去狂欢*
*We're goin' out tonight*
*丹尼和小洁晚上出去狂欢*
*Danny and Jakie are goin' out tonight*
你挺自得其乐嘛 雷根
You enjoying yourself, Reagan?
叫我如何不欢乐 你说说
How could I not be? Come on.
我们刚给一个一米九的变性人妓♥女♥录口供
We just took a statement from a six-four transsexual escort
觉得自己的拉布拉多犬被她的心理医生绑♥架♥了
who thinks her Labradoodle was dognapped by her shrink.
你说我有多么美滋滋
How can I not be having fun right now?
告诉你吧 小洁
I'm telling you, Jack,
中♥央♥公园和时代广场都是浮云
they can keep Central Park and Times Square.
这才是我喜爱的纽约
This is the New York that I love--
那是明信片上看不到的风情
the one you never see on a postcard.
现在有个待开♥发♥的市场
Now, there's an untapped market--
变性妓♥女♥明信片
tranny hooker postcards.
拜托 你说说还有什么地方
Come on, tell me there's anywhere you'd rather be
比和我巡街还有诱惑力
right now than out on the streets with me.
有 我的床啊 -你的床
Yeah, my bed. - Your bed?
你说什么呢 你还是搬去泽西吧 小洁
What are you talk...? Then move to Jersey, Jackie.
拜托 这可是不夜之城
Come on, this is the city that never sleeps.
哪都没有这里好
Can't beat this place.
我爱死纽约了
I heart New York.
我知道
I know, I know.
金 让我进去
King, let me in.
趴下 趴下
Get down! Get down!
当场死亡的人在这
DOA was right here--
理查·金 27岁 也就是"国王"
Richard King, 27, aka King--
这家夜店的看门人
the doorman from the club.
鉴证组认为枪手是在街上开的枪
CSU puts the shooter somewhere out in the street.
有目击证人吗
Eyewitnesses?
有很多人等着想进夜店
Got about a couple dozen people trying to get
但大家都盯着这个方向看
into the club, but everybody's looking this way.
这么说 枪声一响 大家都卧倒了
All right, so shots ring out, everybody scrambles,
再有他们都醉醺醺的
plus they're all drunk.
等他们缓过神
By the time they get their bearings,
枪手早就跑了
our shooter's in the wind.
看来你干过这个工作 警探
Almost like you've done this before, Detective.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表