Are you stoned?
好吧 是吸了点
Okay, well, maybe a little bit.
就一点 一丁点
Just a little, just a little high.
开车门
Unlock the car.
出来 你个白♥痴♥
Get out of the car, you dopey knucklehead.
快点 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
你吸的什么玩意儿
What are you smoking, huh?
肯定够劲儿
Must be good.
中心 12区警司报告
Central, 12 Sergeant Op.
我们拦截的SUV驾驶员不是疑犯
Our SUV driver doesn't appear to be the suspect.
不必再跟进
No further at this location.
他不肯招
He's not talking.
我们必须竭尽全力找出
You know, let's get anything we can get
那辆车的驾驶者及其目的地
on who's driving that bomb and where they're headed.
目前已检查700辆车
Over 700 stops so far.
要查遍每个人得两天时间
It's gonna take us two days to go through everybody.
这么着吧
Hey, you know what?
就查阿♥拉♥伯人
So let's focus on the Arabs,
看有谁和皇后区的史蒂文·哈斯有联♥系♥
see if anyone's connected to Steven Hass from Queens.
以貌取人
Profiling.
你想怎么说都行
Call it what you want.
总是这样
Got to do it.
你被查过多少次[此女混血]
How many times you been stopped?
没我父亲多
Not as many as my father.
可以和航♥空♥记录交叉查询
Let's cross-check with airlines,
看是否有人
see if anyone went to Yemen
跟哈斯同时去了也门
around the same time as Hass.
也查查跟他去同一座清♥真♥寺的人
And see if anyone's a member of his mosque.
文泰还在审讯
Vitale's still at it?
他让我出来歇会儿
Yeah, he's got me on time-out.
仇恨彻底改变了这孩子
Tell you what, hatred's done wonders for this kid.
他现在真够能扛的
He's manned up now.
如果你要这么说的话
If that's what you want to call it.
又是该死的语♥音♥信箱
With this friggin' message.
我是琳达 现在不能接电♥话♥
It's Linda. I can't take your call.
请留言 -还是没人接
Leave a message. - Still no answer?
没人接
No.
该死的
Damn it.
琳达
Linda?
不 是我 听着
No, it's me. Listen.
爷爷不想我打给你
Grandpa didn't want me to bother you,
到底怎么回事
but what is going on?
我这边检查点的人看上去很紧张
I'm looking at a pretty aggressive checkpoint here.
是恐怖威胁还是什么
Are you working on a terrorist threat or something?
已经核实了 曼哈顿有汽车炸♥弹♥
Yeah, credible threat, car bomb in Manhattan.
你们还在布鲁克林吧
You guys still in Brooklyn?
是啊 等等
Yeah. Wait.
琳达说要带孩子们去动物园
Didn't Linda say she was going to the zoo today with the kids?
对 她电♥话♥一直打不通
Yeah, and her phone keeps going straight to voice mail.
那电池太旧了
Damn battery's so old
充了电用不了多久
it won't hold a charge.
这样吧 丹尼
All right, Danny,
我现在去找他们好吗
I'll go and find them, okay?
不 你哪儿也别去
No, you're not going anywhere.
就待在布鲁克林
Just stay in Brooklyn, okay?
听话
Please.
听上去你状态不好
You don't sound good.
我正上火
I'm frustrated.
查了所有开SUV的阿♥拉♥伯人
Pulled over every Arab in the freakin' state in an SUV;
毫无进展
nothing's shaking out.
你怎么确定是阿♥拉♥伯人
Why are you so sure he's Arab?
因为我们手里已经抓了一个
'Cause we have one in custody already.
从哪来的
From where?
也门来的 皇后区抓的
Yemen by way of Queens.
好吧
Okay.
你知道恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的侧写已经变了
You know that terrorist profiles are changing.
我手里正有几个案子
I got several cases in the office right now...
你又要扯公民自♥由♥协会那堆烂事
You gonna start this again with the ACLU crap?
别急 丹尼
Okay, Danny,
丹尼 记得那加州的白人小孩
Danny, remember that white kid from California?
记得
Yeah.
还有蒂莫西·麦克维
Or Timothy McVeigh.
95年实施汽车炸♥弹♥袭击 白种人
最近网上有个英语的音乐片
All right, there's an English language music video
用来招募美国人做恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
on the Internet right now recruiting American terrorists.
行了行了 我知道了
Okay, okay, I got it, I got it.
我得挂了
Okay? I got to go.
这样吧
All right, you know what?
把那些因为是白种人或看上去不像
Start pulling all the stop and frisks we passed over earlier
而放掉的搜查结果再看一遍
'cause people were too white, too cuddly or whatever.
你通常不听人劝
That you don't hear very often.
今天是特殊情况
It's one of those days.
振作点 奥汉隆 进他一球
Wake up, O'Hanlon! Juice that sucker!
加油 来个绝杀
Come on, kill shot!
拿下这场比赛
Let's end this game!
奥汉隆 你玩得太臭啦
O'Hanlon, you stink!
太臭啦
You stink!
我很开心
Ah! I'm glad we came.
我也是
Me, too.
我带着你是为了跟他们炫耀
I, um, I like showing you off to the guys.
我也喜欢看精彩的比赛
I also like watching a good match.
虽然我更喜欢玩 不过...
Not as much as I liked playing it, but...
总会到你上场的
You'll get back out there.
我的运动生涯早已结束
My athletic days are over, I think.
那谁去教妮姬打手球呢
Well, then who's going to teach Nicky how to play handball?
妮姬才不喜欢手球
Nicky does not care about handball.
丹尼也不喜欢
Neither did Danny.
他不喜欢
He didn't?
一点也不
No.
他只是喜欢和你在一起
He just liked the time he spent with you.
他总是回家复述你的故事
He'd always come home retelling your stories.
我看你打电♥话♥去了
I saw you on the phone.
打听出了点什么
So, uh, what'd you find out?
出什么事了
What's going on?
市中心出现炸♥弹♥威胁
Car bomb threat in town.
琳达和孩子们还在那
Linda and the boys are there.
丹尼却联♥系♥不上他们
Danny can't get ahold of them.
这种烂事还要到什么时候是个头
When is this crap gonna stop?
想当年 多简单
In my day, it was simple.
氢弹 恐怖平衡 东西对峙
H-bomb, mutual assured destruction, a standoff.
这种人呐 都赶着去投胎
These guys-- they can't wait to go.
跟我说说你的电子邮件说的什么
Tell me what your e-mail said.
得了 你明知道上面说了啥
Oh, man, you know what it says.
你手上就拿着一份翻译稿
You got a translation right there.
不过还是说不通啊
Yeah, but it doesn't make any sense.
"今日纽约的迫♥害♥者将不得安生"
"No rest for the oppressors today in New York City."
没错
That's right.
"今日纽约的迫♥害♥者
"No rest for the oppressors
将不得安生" 然后呢
today in New York City." And?
我跟你们要水喝
I asked you for a drink of water.
反正你又渴不死 史蒂夫
You're not gonna die of thirst, Steve.
别的嘛 就难说了
Other things, maybe.
反正渴不死就是了
Not that.
"今日纽约的迫♥害♥者将不得安生"
"No rest for the oppressors today in New York City."
都已经这么多遍了 烦不烦啊
We've been over this a thousand times.
谁叫上面的东西没全部翻出来
Yeah, but there's more words here than that.
你其实不懂阿♥拉♥伯语 是不是
You don't know Arabic, do you?
怎么不懂
Yes, I do.
真的
Yeah?
那这个
So, this one.
快点 你不是会阿♥拉♥伯语么
Come on. You speak Arabic.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表