天呐 我没有动
God, I didn't move.
我一直等到他离开 带着安娜离开
I waited until he left... with Anna.
而第二天 当安娜的尸体被发现时
And the next day, when Anna's body showed up,
他说想报♥警♥的人 就是这下场
he said that that's what happens when people talk to cops.
咱去把这垃圾货捉拿归案
Let's go scoop this piece of garbage.
强尼·维嘉
Johnny Vega!
把你的手从口袋里掏出来
Get your hands out of your pockets.
放在我能看见的地方
Keep 'em where I can see them.
来找我要纽约公仆的折扣了吗
You come to take me up on that NYPD discount?
我可没有为这位女士准备的服务
I don't have anything for the young lady,
除非她好的是那口
unless she goes that way.
我们来是要以谋杀
We're here to arrest you
安娜·左汀的罪名逮捕你
for the murder of Anna Zoltin.
随你便吧
You know what? Whatever.
很好 转过身来
Great. Turn around.
给我转过来
Turn your ass around.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切
Anything you say
都将作为陈堂证供
may be used against you in a court of law.
你有权和律师谈话
You have the right to consult with an attorney.
并有权在讯问过程中要求律师在场
You have the right to have the attorney present during questioning.
若你无力聘请
You can't afford an attorney,
将有一名律师免费指派给你
one will be appointed to you at no cost.
那个强尼·维嘉还真是横啊
That Johnny Vega is one cool cucumber.
只要他还以二等谋杀的罪名
As long as he's held without bail
被关押而不准保释 我就无所谓
for second degree murder, I don't care.
雷根警探 库拉托拉警探
Detective Reagan. Curatola.
我是特别探员史都华·勒马克
Special Agent Stuart LeMarque.
联邦调查局啊
Oh, FBI.
哪阵风把你吹来了
To what do we owe the pleasure?
你今天逮捕了强·维嘉 -是
You arrested John Vega today. - Yeah.
给我们制♥造♥了一点小麻烦
Creates a little bit of a problem for us.
是吗 怎么说
Really? Why is that?
他是我们正在调查的腐♥败♥案中的关键人物
He's instrumental in a RICO case we got going.
反勒索及受贿组织法
他是受保护的线人吗
Well, he's a confidential informant.
这下说得通了 难怪他被控重罪
Oh, makes sense now, why he has all those
还能大打无罪释放的牌
get-out-of-jail-free cards on felony collars.
这家伙是罗兰蒂犯罪家族的重要成员
This guy's a made member of the Rulanti crime family.
他亲如汤米·罗兰蒂的儿子
He's a like a son to Tommy Rulanti.
他就算是教皇的儿子我也不管
Well, I don't care if he's like a son to the pope.
他过不了我们这关 放弃吧
He's not getting a pass from us, so forget it.
维嘉的合作
Our case hinges on
是我们案件成败的枢纽
Vega's cooperation, all right?
我们现在要顾全大局
We're going after the bigger fish here.
而不顾微不足道的杀人罪
As opposed to the little homicide here.
你得理解我们有机会
I need you to understand that we have an opportunity
把罗兰蒂犯罪家族一举捣毁
to deal the Rulanti crime family a crippling blow.
我们也有机会把这混♥蛋♥
And we have an opportunity to lock this punk up
以二等谋杀的罪名关起来 我们也会
for second degree murder, and we will.
你真以为联调局会放任纽约警局的警探
You really think the FBI is gonna let some NYPD detective
搅黄一宗涉案数百万美元的腐♥败♥大案吗
blow a multimillion dollar RICO case?
也许
Maybe.
白♥痴♥
Putz.
他又和别人相处不来了吗
He's having trouble playing with others again?
联调局的混球对我指手画脚
FBI trying to tell me who we can and can't arrest.
如果是关于强尼·维嘉
Well, if it's about Johnny Vega,
我们就有别的问题了
we have other problems.
怎么 他们打算靠你释放他
What, are they trying to lean on you to dismiss?
不 是他的辩护团队要求
No, his defense team has requested
公开我们目击证人的口供
our eyewitness's statement.
真的假的
Are you kidding me?
这样强尼就会知道
Then Johnny's gonna know
是卓琳·戴敏告发的他
it was Jolene DeMaine.
这对她来说和死刑没什么区别
Oh, it is a death sentence for her.
这合乎法律 丹尼
It's within the law, Danny.
我就是说 这算哪门子法律
I'm just saying, what kind of law is it?
这是一种确保公平庭审的法律
It's the kind that guarantees a fair trial.
狗屁 我找来个目击证人
Fair trial. I got a witness
冒着生命危险来给你录音证词
who risks her life to come and give you recorded testimony;
你回头把她交给杀人犯 这公平吗
you turn around and give it to the murderer. Is that fair?
法官还没最后裁决 丹尼
Well, the judge hasn't ruled on it yet, Danny.
所以警♥察♥都恨星期一
And that's why cops hate Mondays.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
听起来的确不对 妈妈
Well, it doesn't seem right, Mom.
本来就不对
It's not right.
被告有权知道是谁状告了他
The defender has the right to know who's accusing him.
这样他们就能知道该去恐吓谁了
That's so they can figure out who to intimidate.
没有知情法 就不存在公平竞争环境了
Without discovery statutes, it's not a level playing field.
我们现在讨论的是拿人命竞争啊
We're talking about playing with people's lives here.
妮姬 你真的希望
Well, Nick, would you really want
任何人都能匿名报案 信口开河
a world where anyone could have someone locked up,
随随便便让别人入狱吗
just on their anonymous say-so?
这听起来也不好
That doesn't sound so good, either.
谢谢 小杰
Thank you, Jamie.
但这桩案子 你知道这是恐吓战术
Except in this case, you know it's an intimidation tactic.
你的案子就毁了
Wrecks your only case.
懂我意思了吧 -没
See what I mean? - No.
收回谢谢 小杰
Un-thank you, Jamie.
关键是
The bottom line is,
联调局只关心他们那宗声势浩大的
all the FBI cares about is making their splashy case
打击罗兰蒂犯罪家族的案子
against the Rulanti crime family.
而相反 安娜·左汀就这么浮尸东河
And meanwhile, Anna Zoltin just floats right down
白白冤死被人遗忘
the East River into oblivion,
连杀人凶手都没人抓
and no one even arrests the murderer.
你说他们怎么说来着 丹尼
Yeah, what did you say they said, Danny?
"得了 她不过是个应♥召♥女郎"
"Come on, she's just a call girl"
差不多 "不过是个应♥召♥女郎"
Oh, pretty much. "Just a call girl"
什么是应♥召♥女郎啊
What's a call girl?
我不知道
I don't know.
就是一天到晚打电♥话♥的女孩
That is a girl who talks on her cell all the time.
这么说 就像艾琳姑姑那样吗
So... kind of like Aunt Erin?
抱歉
Sorry.
不是
No.
抱歉
Sorry.
怎么样
Anything?
死胡同
Dead end.
什么这么好笑
Ah. What was so funny?
我们是乐坏了 爸
Oh, a barrel of laughs in here, Dad.
关于联调局和地检办要杀掉我证人
Between the FBI and the DA's office trying to kill my witness.
你就别再耍宝了
Oh, enough with the drama.
毁人生活最甚者 莫过于取人性命
Nothing undermines our way of life more than the taking of it.
我敬你这话
I'll drink to that.
实际是 就怕明天范顿法官不在我这边
The truth is, Judge Fenton could rule either way tomorrow.
我的证人可能就会这么没了
I could lose my witness.
我有点担心
I'm a little worried about it.
既然如此 那做好准备
Well, in that case, be ready.
怎么说
How do you mean?
准备好再起一个针对他的案子
Ready with another case against him.
联调局最开始是怎么让
How did the FBI get Johnny Vega
强·维嘉跟他们合作
to cooperate against the Rulanti family
对付罗兰蒂家族的
in the first place?
他们有他把柄
They have something on him.
比如 州际组织卖♥♥淫嫖♥娼♥
Interstate prostitution trafficking, for instance.
好
Okay.
你也知道联调仔们很喜欢用录像做纪念
And we know how the Feds like to memorialize their cases on tape.
窃听器 监控录像啥的
Wiretaps. Surveillance.
而且因为这案子还没有人提起
And since the cases haven't been brought,
一样东西都没公开
none of it's been released.
那也许是某人还没开口
Well, maybe the right people haven't been asking.
我倒是有个朋友在联邦检察官办公室
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表