得 所有人听着
All right, everybody listen up!
进贡的时间到了
Everybody knows what time it is!
身上的东西都交出来 放袋子里
All the belongings in the bag.
这街区由靓仔说了算
Handsome regulates the neighborhood!
想活命就乖乖交钱
If you want to ride my train, you pay my toll.
转身 转过来 我要你手上的表
Turn around! Turn around! Let me get your watch!
转过来 转过来
Turn around! Turn around!
别乱掰
Don't force it.
哪里乱掰了
I'm not forcing it.
说明书说 10岁儿童都能自己装
It says a ten-year-old can assemble this thing.
你妻子肯定能装好
I bet your wife could assemble it.
老爸 你就不能帮我一下么
Dad, why don't you give me hand here, please?
这玩意 你得考个机械工程学位才能玩转
You need a degree in mechanical engineering for that.
可不是
No kidding.
送行怎样
How'd it go?
我最疼爱的孙女来了
My favorite granddaughter.
你就我一个孙女
Your only granddaughter.
丹尼 这么大还摆弄玩具
You still playing with toys, Danny?
真有爱 -这是我儿子的生日礼物
That's cute. - It's for my son's birthday.
老妈若还在世 准会说
If Mom were still alive, she'd tell you
你不是玩这个的料
that was beyond your skill set.
哈哈 不好笑
That's funny. Ha, ha, ha.
来帮忙吗
Wanna help?
人都来齐啦
The whole gang's here.
小杰好
Hey, Jamie.
大学生 来帮个忙
Hey, will you help me out here, college boy?
你没救了
You're pathetic.
很高兴你过来 还好吗
Glad you came over. You okay?
没事
Yeah. Fine.
那我就放心了
Boy, that's a relief.
若换作我 又要离婚
'Cause if I were going through a divorce
又要送别孩子
and my kid went on a long trip with her father,
让她和前夫去旅行
and I had to say goodbye,
我可不会没事
I wouldn't be fine.
我会来杯威士忌
I'll have a scotch.
妮姬真的很高兴
She's just so happy about it.
旅行很不错吗
Is it a nice trip?
他带她去旧金山
Yeah. He's taking her to San Francisco.
那无赖以前讨厌旧金山
But he doesn't even like San Francisco.
听起来是不错
Sounds like a nice trip.
一会再谈
Hold that thought.
什么事 时间地点
What, when, and where?
又有该死的活儿了
Those damn things.
我是雷根
Reagan.
我都快被这玩意整疯了
This is starting to hurt my head.
你帮我把这车装好吧
You're gonna have to finish that on your own.
我上夜班
I gotta work at midnight.
五分钟前 我就该走了
I'm supposed to leave five minutes ago.
爷爷 星期天见
See you Sunday, Grandpa.
首当其冲 新手的命运哈
First platoon. A rookie's lot.
好 我明白
Yeah, I understand.
实时向我汇报情况 所有伤员明细
I want regular updates, I want a breakdown of all the injuries,
还有是谁...
and I want to know who's assigned...
人呢 来帮个忙
Hey, a little help here!
什么情况
What do we got?
六名嫌犯 携数把刀具
Six perps, box cutters
一支手♥枪♥ 一部摄像机
and knives, one gun, one camera.
具体情况仍在调查中
We're still sorting out the specifics of the mayhem.
摄像机是怎么回事
What's with the camera?
他们拍下抢劫全过程
They were recording everything.
搞派对时放出这种抢劫视频
It's a good conversation piece.
那可是相当劲爆的谈资啊
Break out the wilding video at your dinner party.
谁拉的紧急刹车闸
Who pulled the cord?
前一节车厢的乘客
Passengers in the next car.
听到枪声 透过防风玻璃
They heard the gunshots, saw what was happening
看到情形 就拉了闸
through the storm windows, did the right thing.
所有人蜂拥跑向站台
Everybody scrambles to the platform.
从血迹看 歹徒可能往隧♥道♥方向
Looks like from the blood, they might have, fled down
跑了 -对
to the tracks. - Yeah, I know.
售票员没看见他们出站口
Clerks didn't see 'em go out either exit.
派制♥服♥警守着南北两个站口
Got uniforms covering two stations-- north and south.
紧急救援组和警犬队沿隧♥道♥搜寻
ESU and Canine are en route to sweep the tunnels.
流了不少血
A lot of blood.
还没弄清开枪原因
We still don't know why the shooting started
也不知是谁中了弹
or where the bullets went.
找到两枚9毫米口径弹壳
Recovered two casings from a nine,
我已派预案组去搜查医院
and I got anti-crime canvassing the hospitals.
据我们所知 没有乘客中弹
No passengers were shot, as far as we know.
你去哪里
Where you going?
找点活儿干
I'm gonna go make myself useful.
丹尼
Hey, Danny!
小弟
Hey! Little brother!
你来这干嘛
What are you doing here?
我们刚好送个犯人去分局
We got a prisoner drop-off at the six-five.
我就想带小后生来见见场面
Yeah, thought I'd show the rookie what a caper looks like.
一堆警♥察♥四处查看 心想捞上一功
Bunch of cops rubbernecking, looking to poach a collar?
我搭档在下面还有一阵子忙
My partner's gonna be down there for a while.
车钥匙在她那里 介意送我一程吗
She's got the car keys. You guys mind giving me a ride?
去哪里 -去二号♥线
Where to? - To the two train.
那里有个地铁紧急出口
It's got an emergency exit over there,
就在贝弗利街和教堂间的运动场边上
near the playground between Beverly and Church.
就是去确认下那边有没异常
Just gonna make sure it's not popped.
你认为歹徒从那里逃离隧♥道♥吗
You think that's how they got out of the tunnel?
行 上来吧
All right, come on. Get in.
警司 有好好关照我小弟没有
So, Sarge, you taking good care of my little brother?
当然 首先便是 遇事心想你会怎么做
Yup. First thing I told him was to imagine what you'd do,
再与你唱反调就行
and then do the opposite.
真不错
That's good advice.
直走诺斯特兰大街
Now, if you just go straight
会省不少路
on Nostrand, we'll get there quicker.
大学生
Hey, college boy,
告诉你哥 坐我车子的规矩
tell your brother the first rule of riding in my car.
小杰 转告你长官 在布鲁克林认路
Jamie, tell your boss I know Brooklyn
我可比曼哈顿警♥察♥都强
better than a Manhattan cop.
我不发表意见
This is me, keeping my mouth shut.
看到没 他已经唱反调了
See? He's already doing the opposite.
孺子可教也
That a boy, kid.
我小弟聪颖 学得快
He's learning quick.
这群混球果真...
Son of a bitch!
他们撬了地铁出气口 停车
Looks like they popped the subway hatch. Stop the car.
他们已经跑了
They're already out of the tunnel.
这里有血迹
I got blood.
不是足迹
It's not footprints, either.
定是有人受了伤
Somebody must be hurt.
慢点 小子
Slow down, kid.
12号♥警司呼叫 请立即增派支援
12 sergeant, need a 10-85 forthwith
地点为诺斯特兰和蒂尔登大街
at Nostrand and Tilden.
小子 跟我后面
Kid. I'm the lead.
警♥察♥ 举起手来
Police! Let me see your hands.
举起手来
Let me see your hands!
把手放在身前
Put your hands in front!
举起手
Hands up!
死了 看来伤在腹部
This guy's gone. Looks like he bled out from under the stomach.
他的同伙扔下了他 -任他失血而亡
Buddies left him behind. - They left him to die.
可见那都是些什么人♥渣♥了
Says a lot about who we're dealing with.
警
察
世
家
第一季
第二集
南布鲁克林分局局长杰夫兹
Chief Jeffords from Brooklyn South
在会议室等您
is waiting for you in the conference room.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表