瞧 你比你想象得有趣
See? You're funnier than you think.
是吧
Yeah.
兰祖利 我要报案
Hey, Renzulli, I want to report a crime.
该死的捣乱鬼毁了我的门面
Damn tagger vandalized my gate.
奈斯特 这画的是你啊
Hey, Nestor. That's you.
还挺像的
That's a pretty good likeness.
他把我画胖了
He made me fat.
这太糟了
Ah, that's terrible.
现在的孩子啊
Kids today.
你知道是谁干的吗
Do you have any idea who did this?
我要是知道 就自己处理了
Well, if I did, I'd handle it myself.
我柜台后面有根棒球棒
I got a Louisville slugger behind the counter.
别那么紧张 好吗
Take it easy, Pops. All right?
好像他们还在上面签名了
Hey, it looks like they, uh, signed it, too.
看上去像"TMac"
Looks like "TMac""
好了 现在你们知道名字了
Well, great. Now you got a name.
登记入住吗 先生
Checking in, sir?
其实是打听点事情[也有退房♥的意思]
Uh, actually, checking out is more like it.
你们这有人招♥妓♥吗
You get a lot of hooker traffic around here?
客人们在自己房♥间里做什么
Um, what hotel guests do in the privacy
都是他们自己的事
of their own room is their business.
好 那如果有一位客人想要咨♥询♥
Okay, but if, uh, one of those guests wanted a little help
这方面的交易 他应该会去找
making that transaction, they'd probably turn
像你这样聪明的小伙子吧
to a smart guy like yourself.
帮助客人寻求非法交易
It's against hotel policy
有违宾馆的规定
to help guests with illegal transactions.
孩子 我并不想为难你
Kid, I'm not trying to roust you here, okay?
我只想知道 如果那些寂寞的心灵
I just want to know where the lonely hearts might turn
需要少女服务时 他们会去找谁
if they're looking for a little jailbait or something.
这种信息通常都不便宜
Normally, that information doesn't come cheap.
真的吗
Really?
那我给你拷上手铐
Well, how about I slap these cuffs on you
直接把你抓走如何
and drag your ass out of here?
有个叫"高级公♥关♥"的公♥司♥
I might mention Elite Escorts.
他们非常小心
They're very discreet.
很好 如果我偏好红发女子呢
Good. And if I was partial to redheads?
可以找蒂凡妮
Ask for Tiffani.
我会照做
I'll do that.
嗨
Um, hi.
我是蒂凡妮
It's Tiffani.
也许我该跟您一起洗
Maybe I should join you.
你可以给我涂满泡沫 把我洗干净
You could soap me up, get me all clean.
我一直是个脏女孩
I've been a very dirty girl.
这只是临时一起戏戏水
It's just a little extra for water play.
没有问题吧 老爸
It's not a problem, is it, Daddy?
其实 你现在有两个问题
Actually, you got two problems.
一 我不是你老爸
One is I'm not your daddy.
二 你被捕了
Second is you're under arrest.
转过身去
Turn around.
转过身去
Come on. Turn around.
真可惜 你还挺可爱
It's a shame. You're cute.
谋杀 我没杀任何人
Murder? I didn't kill anyone.
宾馆的监控录像
Well, this is you and her
拍到了你和她在一起
on a hotel surveillance video,
你跟她发生了争吵
and that's you hassling her.
而巧合的是
And, coincidentally enough,
三个半小时后 她被发现死在一条巷子里
she turns up, three and a half hours, dead in an alley.
那又怎样
So?
你告诉我们发生了什么 我们就放过你
So, you tell us what happened, and we'll go easy on you.
什么 我不认识那个贱♥人♥
What? I didn't know the bitch.
那你为什么跟她口角
Then why were you fighting with her?
那宾馆是我的地盘
That hotel is my turf.
她跑进来 神情紧张
She came in looking all nervous,
穿着打扮又很像我
dressed like me.
我就以为她是来上班
I figured she was working.
那她闯进你的地盘 惹怒了你吗
So, she's on your stroll. So she pissed you off?
你说得太对了
You're damn right.
这的宾馆服务员都只认我
I got an exclusive with the bellhops.
那她也是妓♥女♥吗
Was she a hooker, too?
她说她不是
Well, she said she wasn't.
我告诉她离我的地盘远点
But I told her to get off my track.
她表现得完全不知所措的样子
She acted like I didn't know what I was talking about.
那她告诉你
Well, did she tell you
她当时来宾馆是干什么吗
what she was doing there at the hotel, then?
她说她来跟男朋友度周末
She said she was meeting her boyfriend for the weekend.
如果是情侣来度假 她看来年纪小了点
She looks a little young for a romantic getaway.
我也是啊 男人就喜欢这口
So do I. Drives the guys nuts.
早上好
Morning.
早上好 爸
Morning, Pop.
肩膀怎么样
How's that shoulder?
一早起来很僵硬
Stiff, first thing.
市长换了新任新闻部长
The mayor's got a new press secretary.
是吗
Yeah?
她可是个人物
She's a piece of work.
想让我上杂♥志♥封面 登些私人爱好什么的
Wants me to do magazine covers and personal interest stuff.
真的吗 你怎么想
Really? What do you think?
我想起这当初为你惹了很多麻烦
I think it got you in a lot of trouble.
害我被炒了
It got me fired.
那你为什么要做
Then why'd you do it?
我并不知道后果这么严重
Well, I didn't know that would be the result.
我是想努力
What I was trying to do
改变人们对这个城市的印象
was change the perception of the city.
你还记得我们严打之前 这城市有多乱吧
You remember how wild it was before we cleaned it up.
市长以为
And the mayor thought
是我要抢他的功劳 居功至伟
that I was trying to upstage him and take all the credit.
市长想把我包装成个英雄
Mayor's trying to turn me into a hero.
我们可以利用这一形象
We could use one.
你觉得我该接受吗
You think I should do it?
我可没这么说
Don't put words in my mouth.
那我能跟你说说吗
Can I tell you something?
我觉得我别无选择了
I don't think I'm going to have a choice.
意思是 -您已经有主意了 老爸
Meaning? - There's something on your mind, Pop.
弗朗西斯 他们把你送进医院的时候
Francis, you were circling the drain
你几乎要死了
when they brought you to the hospital.
也不尽然
Not quite.
人生很短暂
Life is short.
还没察觉 就已经过完了
It's over before you know it.
我是说做一些这样的尝试
I'm talking about grabbing a little bit of it.
找点乐子
Having some fun.
你的人生阅历会更丰富
You had a life-changing experience.
比如失去妻儿吗
Like losing your wife and your son?
相比之下 中枪都没什么了
Compared to that, getting shot's nothing.
好吧 我们都知道什么
All right, so what have we got?
被害人进城
Our girl comes into town
到宾馆见她的男友
to meet her boyfriend at the hotel.
他是谁 是城里的有钱人吗
And who is he? Is he a rich guy from the city?
还是外来的商人
Or a businessman out of town?
可以肯定的是 他更年长
Odds are, he's older.
也许结婚了 也许没有
Maybe he's married. Maybe he's not.
绝不要跟有妇之夫上♥床♥
Never sleep with a married man.
别说那么大声
Don't say that too loud.
长官听了会伤心的
The sarge will have a broken heart.
拜托
Please.
反正 她上了楼 再也没下来过
Anyway, she goes upstairs, but never comes back down.
但她最终死在那条巷子里
Yet somehow she ends up dead in the alley.
这是怎么回事
How's that happen?
楼层没安摄像头真是太糟了
It's too bad they don't have, uh, cameras on the guest floors.
是啊 否则案子早破了
Yeah, the case would be solved already.
我能跟你说两句吗
Can I talk to you, please?
我正准备打给你
Look, I was going to call you.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表