布朗克斯凶案组在上周
Bronx Homicide made two arrests
酒吧枪击案中逮捕了两名疑犯
in last week's club shooting.
报告拿来了吗
Report's on my desk?
伍德塞德发生一起入室抢劫案
There was another home invasion in Woodside.
让那边负责人中午过来汇报一下情况
Have the precinct commander here by noon to explain why.
明白 局长
Will do, Commissioner.
地铁抢劫案
Train robbery?
六名嫌犯 均为男性 有白人 黑人和拉美裔
Six perps-- male white, black and Hispanic.
肤色挺全 -年龄为16至20岁
Multiethnic gang. - Ages 16 to 20.
老大手持一把9毫米口径手♥枪♥
The leader had a 9mm pistol.
目击者的口供互相矛盾
Witnesses have conflicting stories.
没人清楚是谁开的枪 射中了谁
No one is sure why he opened fire, or at who.
结果是死了个歹徒
But you have a dead perp.
李·克兰斯顿 无犯罪记录 也不是黑帮成员
Lee Cranston-- no arrests, no gang affiliations.
我们还在等待弹道分♥析♥
We're waiting on ballistics.
我们觉得 可能是因为他刚试用
Our one theory is he was being tried out,
却搞砸了 结果被同伙杀死
did something wrong, they shot him.
但你另有想法 迈克
But you have a better theory, Mike.
是场意外
An accident.
老大兴奋过度 胡乱开了几枪
The leader got excited, popped off a few shots,
倒省了我们点力气
did us a favor.
两名目击者认出了老大为斯蒂文·杰克森
Two witnesses I.D.'d the leader as Steven Jackson.
道上人称靓仔
Street name: Handsome.
仍未被缉拿归案
He's still at large.
地铁警♥察♥称他上个月在弗布殊的
Transit detectives like him for three other robberies
地铁二号♥线 也犯了三宗抢劫案
on the number two line in Flatbush in the last month.
不只抢劫 还有强♥奸♥ 暴♥力♥伤人...
Not just robbery. Rape, aggravated assault...
这小子可不只为了钱
It isn't just about the money with this kid.
他就是喜欢暴♥力♥
He gets off on the violence.
我是说 这样劫持一车人
I mean, controlling a trainload of people.
足以恐吓整个街区的人
He's got the whole neighborhood terrorized.
全程摄像不过是个新花招
The camera is a new twist.
而加上枪 只会愈演愈烈
And the gun, an escalation.
那就别给他机会继续猖狂
Why the hell has he had time to escalate?
我们已派人监视他母亲和女友家
We're staked out on his mom's apartment; his girlfriend;
还联络了纽瓦克警局守在他表兄家
we even reached out to Newark PD to sit on his cousin's house.
过去四周里 他行踪诡秘
The last four weeks, he's been a ghost.
其余嫌犯呢 -还未查明身份
And the perps? - No I.D.S yet.
我们之前逮捕了12个他的手下
We've arrested 12 of his crew off of the previous complaints.
但不管我们抓几个
But we take two off the street,
靓仔都能招来更多
Handsome recruits two more.
让地铁管理局加派三倍警力覆盖
Transit Bureau triples coverage on every two line station
东岸至弗布殊的所有双线地铁站
from Atlantic to Flatbush,
每列地铁都配备警员 并在弗布殊加强巡逻
cop on every train, extra patrol coverage in Flatbush.
让纽约市民知道 我们正全力以赴
I want the community to know we're there for them.
他们开始抢劫后
Okay, after they started robbing people,
接下来发生了什么
what happened next?
我不清楚 有个人
I don't know. One of the guys--
一直用膝盖压着我的头
he had his knee on my head the whole time.
我听到喊叫声
There was yelling.
接着就是枪声
Then I heard shots.
他放开你后
When he took his knee off of your head,
有看清对方的容貌吗 -没有
did you see any faces? - No, no.
当时我没敢起身
I didn't get up for a while,
等我起来时他们已经走了
and then when I did, they were gone.
你起来后是否见到有人受伤
And when you got up, did you see anyone hurt,
有没有人在跑
anyone running?
是的 我们中一些人被吓坏了
Yeah, I mean, a few of us were pretty scared...
你好 女士 要帮忙吗
Excuse me, miss. You being helped?
他们让我等赫钦斯警探
They said to wait for Detective Hutchins.
赫钦斯啊
Hotchkiss.
你是李·克兰斯顿的亲属吧
You related to Lee Cranston?
他是我表哥
He was my cousin.
你怎么知道
How'd you know?
我能看出来
I know what family looks like.
跟我来吧
Why don't you come on with me?
来这边
Right in here.
没关系 你可以坐那边
It's okay. You can sit right there.
你看了昨晚的新闻吧
So, you saw the news last night?
知道李参与了抢劫
You know Lee was robbing people.
地铁乘客说是靓仔开了枪
People on the train said Handsome fired some shots.
你认识靓仔吗
Do you know Handsome?
无人不知道他
Everybody knows who he is.
据我所知 李是个好孩子
Well, from what I hear, Lee was a good kid.
没有任何前科
Never got in trouble with the cops.
是的
Yeah.
那他昨夜为何会参与抢劫
So how he ends up robbing a train last night,
我没法理解 你呢
I have no idea. Do you?
你认识其他参与抢劫的男孩吗
Do you know any of the other boys
黛妮丝
on the train, Denise?
不
No.
黛妮丝 根据我们的调查
Denise, what I'm getting at is,
靓仔枪击李的嫌疑极大
that it was probably Handsome who shot Lee.
即使不是靓仔开的枪
And even if Handsome didn't shoot him,
也是他把李扔在公园长凳上流血致死
he left him on a park bench to bleed to death.
你真的觉得无所谓吗
Are you okay with that?
靓仔和他的手下
Handsome and his boys...
你根本不了解
You don't know what it's like.
他控制着弗布殊
He owns Flatbush.
人们晚上不敢搭地铁
People are scared to ride on the train at night
没人知道他会在哪里出现
and nobody knows where he's going to show up and...
但大家都知道你们抓不住他
everybody knows you can't catch him.
所以我们才需要帮助 黛妮丝
Yeah, that's why we need help, Denise.
老实说
So here's the thing.
我之所以看出你是李的家属
The way I knew you were here for Lee--
是因为那副痛失亲人的表情
you looked like someone who was feeling real loss.
我能走了吗
Can I go?
听我说
Tell you what.
等你想清楚了
When you think about it and you decide
决定为李挺身而出
that Lee deserves what you can do for him...
随时欢迎你来电♥话♥
I'll be on the other end of the phone.
谢谢你请我吃早餐
When you said you were buying breakfast-- thanks.
不客气 刚领了工资
You're welcome. Rookie salary.
20分钟后要面对大陪审团
Plus, I got grand jury in 20 minutes.
觉得你的对手如何
So how you liking the other side?
我之前不知道警♥察♥和地检官是对立方
I didn't realize cops and D.A.S were on opposite sides.
等到时我告诉你 你们的逮捕不合法
Oh, wait until I tell you your collar won't hold up
然后拒绝起诉 你自然就懂了
and decline prosecution.
你会这么对我吗 老姐
You'd do that to me? My own sister.
对立方嘛
Opposite sides.
有什么英勇事迹
Any good war stories?
兰祖利说在我换新搭档前
Renzulli says I can't tell war stories
没资格谈这些
till my second partner.
昨晚我第一次见到死尸
Saw my first dead body last night.
当然是丹尼带我看的
And, of course, Danny had to be the one to show it to me.
事实上是他找到的
He found it, in fact.
要是你12岁那年 他准会让你去亲一下
If you were 12, he would have made you kiss it.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 怎么
Yeah. Why?
因为你现在要面对许多问题
Because everything's not okay.
比如和希妮的关系
Problems with Sydney?
现在是适应期
It's an adjustment.
我们还在调整
We're... adjusting.
是我给她出了难题
I threw her a big curveball.
本来是跟律师订婚
Get engaged to a lawyer,
结果未婚夫变成了警♥察♥
suddenly you're looking at marrying a cop.
不管神父怎么说
In spite of what the priests say,
结了婚不等于就完事了
marriage isn't a contract,
还要面对旷日持久的斗争
it's an ongoing negotiation.
是啊
Yeah.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表