make sure that they keep up their end of the deal.
明泰也是这样吗
Is this what's happening to Ming-Tai?
是的 她的预产期是今天
Yes, she's due today.
他们在哪儿
Where are they?
你得告诉我们他们在哪儿
We need you to tell us where they are.
三合会有他们自己的医生 伊医生
The Triad has their own doctor, Dr. Yi.
他的办公室在贝雅街和勿街交口
His office is at Bayard and Mott Street.
转过身去 混球 我们是警♥察♥ 退后
Turn around, punk! Police! Back up!
转过身去 对着墙
Turn around, get against the wall!
跪下 跪下
Get down! Stay down!
跪下 不许动
Stay down! Don't you move!
呆在那儿别动
Stay right there.
没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
我是个警♥察♥ 好吗
I'm a police officer, okay?
你是明泰吗 你是明泰吗
Are you Ming-Tai? Are you Ming-Tai?
我的孩子 -你是明泰吗
My baby! - Are you Ming-Tai?
我的孩子
My baby!
没事了
It's all right.
你的孩子没事了
Your baby's gonna be okay. Your baby's gonna be all right.
我的孩子 -没人再会抢走你的孩子了
My baby... - No one's gonna take your baby away from you now.
曼哈顿警探 请派一辆救护车过来
Manhattan detective. We need a bus to this location.
没事了 你会没事的 她没事
It's okay. You're gonna be okay. She's all right.
你会没事的
You're gonna be all right.
那晚你在唐人街被人看见
So, the woman you were seen talking to in Chinatown
与之交谈的那个女人 现在出现了
on the night in question has come forward.
是吗
She has?
看看她怎么说吧
Let's see what she has to say.
凯瑟琳·瑞安
Kathleen Ryan.
我是贝洛警督
I'm Lieutenant Bello.
这位是杰姆森·雷根警官
This is Officer Jamison Reagan.
请你告诉我
Can you tell me
周二晚你见到的是雷根警官吗
if Officer Reagan is the man you saw on Tuesday night?
他当时没穿制♥服♥
Well, he wasn't wearing his uniform,
但是的 就是他
but yes, that's him.
你和雷根警官
And you had a conversation
有过一次交谈
with Officer Reagan.
是吧
Is that correct?
其实这不算是一次交谈
Well, not exactly a conversation.
我只是问他方向
I asked him for directions.
去哪里的方向
Directions where?
运河街
To Canal Street.
我从匹茨堡来纽约购物
I came to New York from Pittsburgh to go shopping.
我想给我妹妹和我买♥♥个古奇包包
I wanted to get a Gucci bag for my sister and me.
其实是仿的
Honestly, they're not real Gucci,
但是仿得很逼真
but you can't tell the difference.
但愿这不算犯法
I hope that's not illegal.
现在我们不必担心这点
We don't have to worry about that right now.
雷根警官给你指明了方向后 你做了什么
What did you do after Officer Reagan gave you directions?
我就朝运河街走了
I started walking to Canal Street.
雷根警官做了什么
What did Officer Reagan do?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧
Okay.
很感谢你 瑞安女士
Thank you very much, Miss Ryan.
雷根警官帮助了我
Officer Reagan helped me,
而当我看到报纸上的新闻
and when I saw the article in the paper,
我只是想回报他的好意
I just... I wanted to return the favor.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧
Well,
我想这事就这么圆♥满♥结束了吧
I guess that wraps things up, then.
赐予我们食物 阿门
...through Christ our Lord. Amen.
阿门
Amen.
干得好
Good job.
把"弹♥药♥"给我递过来
And pass the ammunition.
我只要一块 谢谢
Just one for me. Thank you.
保佑你 -谢谢
Bless you. - Thanks.
多吃点豌豆
Have some more peas.
大家听好 我要宣布一件事
Everybody, I have an announcement.
我觉得要做雷根家族
I've decided that I want
历史上第一位女警♥察♥
to be the first female Reagan to become a cop.
好样的
Attagirl!
真的假的
No kidding, huh?
所以你才这么问我吗
Was that what that was all about?
问你什么
What what was all about?
妮姬之前一直缠着问我
Nicky was grilling me
为什么我选择做律师 而不是警♥察♥
about why I became a lawyer instead of a cop.
多谢你的如实回答 老妈
And I appreciate your honesty, Mom.
你说了什么 妮姬她妈
Yeah, what'd you tell her, Mom?
因为警♥察♥都笨得要死
It's because all of us cops are stupid
而你是个天才吗 -是的 差不多
and you're such a genius? - Yeah, basically
她说她没有感受到召唤
She said she didn't feel the call.
好像只有牧师才会这样
Kind of like being a priest in that way.
牧师也只能这样 阿门
But only in that way. Amen.
虽然我觉得做律师会很有趣...
And while I think it would be fun to be a lawyer...
对啊 做律师相当有趣
Yeah, barrel of laughs, being a lawyer.
我想继承雷根家的传统
...I want to carry on the tradition
这个传统由亨利太爷爷开创
that Great-Grandpa Henry started
被外公 丹尼叔叔和乔伊叔叔
and Grandpa passed on to Uncle Danny, Uncle Joe
和小杰叔叔沿袭下来
and now to Uncle Jamie.
我也想做个警♥察♥ -老天啊
I want to be a cop, too. - God help me.
怎么 我就这么糟糕吗
Come on. Am I that bad?
妈妈 这是因为
Mom, is it because
乔伊叔叔死了让大家很难过吗
it was so sad when Uncle Joe got killed?
这是很大一部分原因 亲爱的
That's a big part of it, honey.
好吧
Okay.
小杰 做了你最爱吃的炖牛肉
Hey, Jamie, we got your favorite-- pot roast.
不好意思 我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
希妮不来吗
No Sydney?
嗯
No.
小杰
Hey, Jamie...
你侄女刚说她想做个警♥察♥
your niece just said that she wants to be a cop
继承家族传统
and carry on the family tradition.
你觉得如何 小杰叔叔
What do you think, Uncle Jamie?
这感觉很复杂
It's complicated.
这是一种承诺
It's a commitment.
而不仅仅是一份工作
It's not just a job,
这是你的整个人生
it's your whole life.
你不仅是一名警♥察♥ 还是雷根家族的一员
And you're not just a cop, you're a Reagan.
很多情况下 我不知道这意味着什么
In a lot of ways, I didn't know what I was getting into.
但不管拿什么来我都不换
But I wouldn't trade it.
我们都会这样 孩子
None of us would, kid.
一点没错
Damn straight.
说得好 孩子
Well said, son.
我还没豌豆呢
I didn't get any peas.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表