敬马克西米里安·格罗申科
To Maximilian Grushenko!
今晚的派对对在下而言不甚愉快
This party is a happy night for my humble establishment!
我举杯敬今晚的主角
I lift my glass to the guests of honor,
索菲亚和我的儿子米沙
Sophia and my son Mischa.
我们欢庆他们订婚
We honor their engagement.
敬我的女儿和他的未婚夫
To my daughter and her young man,
祝愿你们有一场美轮美奂的婚礼
I wish you a glorious wedding,
以及长久而美满的婚姻
and a long and happy life.
伴郎有祝酒词要说吗
Does the best man have a toast for us?
敬索菲亚和米沙
To Sophia and Mischa,
我们桌子下面见
I'll see you under the table, huh?
亲亲 亲亲 亲亲
Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss...
现在我想跳舞
Now, I want to dance!
很般配吧
Perfect match, no?
感谢你办这场精彩的派对
Thank you for this wonderful party.
告诉你丈夫这个大好消息了吗
You have told your husband the wonderful news?
上次我乘大巴去格林海文时告诉他了
The last time that I took the bus up to Greenhaven.
纽约监狱所在地
亚历的刑期没有多长时间了吧
Alex doesn't have too much more time, does he?
还有八年半
Eight and a half years.
最新报道
In a late-breaking story,
副市长兰迪·圣克莱尔于今日下午
Deputy Mayor Randy St. Clair arrested this afternoon
因受贿和腐♥败♥而被捕
on charges of bribery and corruption.
圣克莱尔自进入政坛 一直担任
St. Clair has served as the mayor's top deputy
市长的副手 -天啊
since his administration began. - Wow.
曼哈顿地检官查尔斯·罗塞里尼
Manhattan District Attorney Charles Rossellini
昨晚被记者围堵后 对该事件闪烁其词
had little to say to reporters who tracked him down tonight...
妈 我明晚能去夏洛家
Hey, Mom, can I sleep over at Charlotte's house
过夜吗 -嘘
tomorrow night? - Shh.
我认为这个问题应该
Yeah, I think that's a question that's, uh,
由圣克莱尔先生的律师来回答
better directed to Mr. St. Clair's legal counsel.
但是我要说
But I will say that this
地方检察院 -电视上那个人是你上司吗
office has no intention... -Is that your boss on TV?
无意将此事闹得甚嚣尘上
...of trying this case in the media.
是的 那是罗塞里尼先生
Yeah, that's Mr. Rossellini.
抱歉 我认为圣克莱尔会出庭受审
Sorry. I think that Mr. St. Clair will get his day in court,
我们也会出庭 -他看起来很自负
and so will we. - He looks conceited.
我能去吗
So can I?
不行 -目前还不清楚圣克莱尔被捕
No. - It is yet unclear how St. Clair's arrest...
对接下来的市长选举有何影响
will affect the upcoming mayoral election,
周五晚也许可以
Maybe on Friday night.
但考虑到兰迪·圣克莱尔在政♥府♥中
but considering the position Randy St. Clair holds
所处的位置
in the current administration...
你会把那个人送进监狱吗
Are you gonna send that guy to prison?
...会造成什么影响
...what impact it will have.
那是别人的烦心事
That is somebody else's headache.
政♥治♥
Politics.
也许吧
Maybe.
罗塞里尼没告诉你
Didn't Rossellini tell you
市长要有麻烦了吗
the mayor was going to have problems?
他提过下届选举时会有麻烦
He said next year's election.
是啊 他的行动时间提前了
Yeah, well, he's ahead of schedule.
我要去趟洗手间
I have to run to the ladies'.
过来
Come here.
你真是性感
You are so hot.
你真是个坏孩子
You are such a bad boy.
坏到你无法想象
You have no idea.
不
No!
不
No!
米沙
Mischa! Mischa!
不
No...
雷根
Reagan.
布莱顿海滩
Brighton Beach?
真的假的
You're kidding me.
黑帮老大格罗申科
Grushenko the mob boss?
他儿子
His son?
又怎么了 -不知道
What now? - I don't know.
有个家伙在自己订婚派对上被杀了
Guy got killed at his own engagement party.
抱歉 迟到了
Hey. Sorry I'm late.
一辆大货车在格瓦纳斯翻倒了
A big rig flipped by the Gowanus.
我差点把你当成失踪人口
Hey, I was getting ready to call in a missing persons on you.
别担心 被害人没有诈尸
No worries. Victim's still dead.
点38射中三枪肯定活不成
Three shots from a .38 will do that to you.
两枪打中胸部 一枪打中腹部
Two in the chest, one in the abdomen.
一名枪手 现场没有发现弹壳
Single shooter, no shell casings found on the scene.
还有什么线索
What other nuggets you got?
有目击证人吗
How about an eyewitness?
目击证人 拜托 洁姬
Oh, eyewitness. Come on, Jackie.
那是布莱顿海滩 那些俄♥罗♥斯♥人
It's Brighton Beach. You know those Russians
把我们看作是克格勃
look at us like we're the KGB.
当然 没人看到异常情况
So, of course, nobody saw anything,
也没听到 -那有监控录像吗
nobody heard anything. - Right. What about video?
俱乐部的主人说为了尊重格罗申科的隐私
Owner of the club says he turned off the security cameras
关闭了监控录像
out of respect for Grushenko's privacy.
谁会在"黑帮王子"的订婚派对干掉他啊
I mean, who takes out a mob prince at his engagement party?
也许是没承办到派对的酒席承办商吧
Maybe the, uh, caterer who didn't get the party?
或者是
Ooh. Or...
有人想要传达一个讯息
maybe somebody who's trying to send a message.
很有可能 -审讯室里是谁
More likely. - Who's in the box?
被害人的未婚妻和她妈妈
Uh, victim's fiancee and her mom.
没有她们的资料 或许我们可以先调查下
No eyeballs on them, maybe we'll get a little profile.
未婚妻反应如何
How's the fiancee taking it?
你自己看看吧
Take a look for yourself.
我认识她
Ooh... I know her.
什么意思
What do you mean?
那个妈妈
The mom.
我和她上同一所高中
I went to high school with her.
她叫安娜·帕纳斯
Her name is Anna Parnas.
一个俄♥罗♥斯♥裔罗马天主教♥徒♥
A Russian Roman Catholic.
是啊 要么是圣安妮的格子花
Yeah, it was either St. Anne's tartan plaid
圣女玛丽亚的母亲
要么就是贞操带
or a chastity belt.
我从她女儿的年龄来判断
Well, I'm guessing by the age of her daughter
她选择的不是贞操带
it wasn't the chastity belt that she chose.
她什么情况 你们是朋友吗
What's her story? You guys friends?
14岁时 我们是朋友
14-- we were friends,
15岁时 我们是知己
15-- we were soul mates,
16岁时 她被黑帮的人
and 16-- she was knocked up
搞大了肚子 -难怪女儿这么大
by a mob guy. - That explains that.
但是俄♥罗♥斯♥人不肯交代 女人也是如此
Well, these Russians don't talk; even the women.
也许 鉴于你们认识
Maybe, since you got a little history with her,
她也许会对你敞开心扉
she might open up to you.
你来主审吧
Why don't you take point?
长官 南布鲁克林的警部来了
Sir, the chief of Brooklyn South is here.
让他进来
Bring him in.
局长
Commissioner.
马克西米里安·格罗申科
Maximilian Grushenko.
我们还不清楚事件的严重性 长官
We don't know yet the significance of the event, sir;
不知是高压攻势 传递讯息还是个人恩怨
if it was a power play, a message, a personal vendetta.
那个人的儿子被杀了
The man's son was taken out.
派对和周边地区均没有目击证人
Not a single witness from the party or the neighborhood.
贝克 在布莱顿海滩
In Brighton Beach, Baker,
那个社区的人从苏联移♥民♥过来时
the community brought their suspicions of the police with them,
把他们对警♥察♥的怀疑也带了过来
when they immigrated from the Soviet Union.
你跟死者父亲打过交道
You have a history with the father.
当我还是南布鲁克林副警部时
When I was Deputy Chief of Brooklyn South,
我们击破了俄♥罗♥斯♥帮派
We broke the Russian brigades,
但只能以诈骗罪 关押格罗申科四年
but all we could get on Grushenko was four years for fraud.
而且看来是有其父必有其子
It seems the apple didn't fall far from the tree.
小格罗申科进行仿造品
Young Grushenko traffics in counterfeit goods,
违禁香烟和色情舞者等交易
bootleg cigarettes, exotic dancers.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表