管家和司机
my housekeeper and driver.
我跟你说什么来着 罗杰
What did I tell you, Roger?
开着那辆车送她上学
Chauffeuring her around in that ridiculous car,
显什么阔啊
screaming money.
是你让她放学走回家
You were the one who wanted her to walk everywhere.
如果雨果去接她 我们就不会...
If Hugo had picked her up, we wouldn't be in this...
发生这种事 你埋怨我吗
You're blaming me for this?
卡森先生 卡森太太
Mr. And Mrs. Carson,
我也是一名父亲
I'm a parent.
我知道这对你们来说很难接受
I know this must be very hard on you,
但如果想让克洛伊安全回来
but we really need you to work together
我们需要你们合作 好吗
if we're gonna help get Chloe back to you, okay?
亲爱的 喝点茶 会让你冷静下来
Sweetheart, have this tea. It's calming.
你是...
And you are...?
温妮莎·莫里斯
Vanessa Morris.
我女朋友 -他未婚妻
My girlfriend. - His fiancee.
你住在这吗
Do you live here?
和这案子有关系吗
How is that relevant?
我不过是在了解所有的情况
I'm just trying to get the full story here.
我们跟莱拉谈过
So, we did speak
就是跟克洛伊一起走回家的那个女孩
to a, uh, Lila, the girl Chloe was walking with.
她们是最好的朋友
They're best friends.
我们还要和谁谈话
Is there anyone else we should speak to?
她有男朋友吗
Did she have a boyfriend?
没有 -没有
No. - No.
有的话 她会告诉我
She would have told me that.
好的
Oh. Okay.
我们要看看克洛伊的卧室
Um, we're gonna need to see Chloe's bedroom.
在这边
It's right over here.
不
Oh, no!
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
对不起 先生
Oh, sorry, Mister.
伊内兹 没事的
Inez... it's nothing.
那是市长送我的
The mayor gave it to me.
起来 -我会修好的
Come on. - I'll fix it.
我会赔钱
I'll pay for it.
你还好吗
You okay?
是的 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
你妹妹又进医院了吗
Did your sister go back in the hospital?
没有 她...
No, no, no. She's...
化疗效果很好
The chemotherapy was very good.
她很好 谢谢
She's fine, thank you.
伊内兹 出什么事了
Inez, something's wrong.
我最小的儿子
My youngest boy.
艾迪吧
Eddie, isn't it?
他昨晚被逮捕了
He got arrested last night.
因为什么
What for?
不是他干的
He didn't do it.
发生了什么事
What happened?
他去拜访一个同事
He was going to visit a friend at work,
然后...来了辆警车
and-and... a cop car came,
车里有个人指着艾迪
and-and someone in the car pointed at Eddie
说"就是他"
and said, "He's the one."
他说
He said that
艾迪持枪抢劫了他
Eddie robbed him with a gun.
这可是很严重的指控
That's a serious charge.
那是个误会
It's a mistake.
他这辈子就没碰过枪
He's never touched a gun in his life.
他是个好孩子
He's a good boy.
伊内兹 局长也不能干涉
Inez, the police commissioner cannot interfere
正在调查的案件
with an ongoing investigation.
不 局长
Oh, no, Commissioner.
我不会提这种要求
No. I would never.
千万别误会
Oh, please. No.
对不起
No. I'm sorry.
我太多嘴了
I-I say too much already.
伊内兹
I... Inez.
我走了
I'm going.
办公室打扫完了
I clean your office.
都弄好了
I'm all done, see?
这个有点意思
This is interesting.
克洛伊的电♥话♥记录
Chloe's cell phone records.
她接到的电♥话♥中
The only call she received
除了来自父母的
other than from her mother and father
每天都有个一次性电♥话♥打进来
every single day was from a burner cell.
没登记姓名 费用一次付清
What, no name, paid in full?
从9月份开始
Calls started in September,
延续到昨天
ran right up to yesterday.
电♥话♥之前是连接到南安普顿[纽约]基站
They stopped pinging off a cell phone tower in Southampton,
而现在转到了
and started pinging off a cell phone tower
西村的基站
in the West Village.
你怎么看 夏季的邂逅
What do you think? A summer romance?
不知道 现在还是迷
I don't know. It's a secret romance.
总之我们找到了第一个线索
Either way, we might have ourselves our first lead.
你和希妮分手后有新对象吗
So, uh, you been dating anyone since you and Sydney broke up?
见过几个 没有认真的 怎么了
Oh, here and there. Nothing serious. Why?
情人节快到了
Uh, Valentine's Day is coming up.
我在想你是不是有什么大计划
I was wondering maybe if you got any big plans.
没有 你呢
Nope. Nothing. What about you?
事实上我确实有安排
As a matter of fact, I do.
真的 -是啊
Really? - Yeah.
我想不到有什么
'Cause I don't know how you're gonna improve
比你在周♥年♥庆♥买♥♥的雪景球更惊喜
on that snow globe that you got your wife for your anniversary.
告诉你吧 她每天都摇晃那个雪景球
Hey, she shakes that snow globe every day, I'll have you know.
她说那让她感到平静
Says it makes her feel peaceful.
可情人节我要出绝杀了 小子
But Valentine's Day-- that's when I go all out, kid.
你的绝杀是什么 长官
What's all out for you, Sarge?
猪哨餐吧周一的折扣活动
Two-for-one Mondays at the Pig-n-Whistle?
水岸咖啡厅的靠窗座位怎么样
What would you say to a window table at the Waterfront Cafe?
可以看到曼哈顿风景
With a view of Manhattan and a bottle of champagne
再加上一瓶冰好的香槟
sitting on the table, chilled, waiting for us?
听上去相当浪漫
I'd say that sounds pretty romantic.
是吗 我可不会带她去那里
Yeah? Well, uh, that ain't where I'm taking her.
至少得等我升到了警监
At least, not till I make captain's money.
不过我会做她最爱的意大利面豆汤
But I do make a pasta fazool that she loves.
你妻子真是个幸运的女人
Your wife's a very lucky woman.
没错
She is.
你是莱拉吧
Hey, Lila?
我们要问你几个问题
Hey, we need to ask you a few more questions.
你们找到克洛伊了吗
Did you find Chloe?
正在找
We're working on it.
她几乎每天都会接到来自
Look, um, she's been receiving calls almost every day
一个未登记手♥机♥的电♥话♥
from a burner cell,
我们没法锁定打电♥话♥的人
which means we can't identify the caller.
你知道这人是谁吗
Do you have any idea who that might be?
不知道 抱歉
No. Sorry.
听着 Lila
Look, Lila,
我也年轻过 也有过知心好友
I was your age once, and I had a best friend
我们知道彼此所有的事情
and we knew everything about each other.
莱拉 你大概认为你是在保护克洛伊
Lila, look, you probably think you're protecting Chloe,
可你错了 这家伙可能牵涉其中
but you're not. This person could be involved.
甚至可能就是绑匪
This person could even be the kidnapper.
不可能
It wasn't.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
因为 那是她男友
Because... it's her boyfriend.
叫什么名字
What's his name?
德鲁 -姓什么
Drew. - Drew what?
不清楚
I don't know his last name.
他去年夏天在汉普顿家做保镖
He worked as a lifeguard in the Hamptons last summer.
说话声音有点粗
Talks like this,
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表