I see you have a security camera.
有没有录到什么
Has it picked anything up?
没有
No.
我哥哥让我装的
My brother told me I needed to install it.
开始几个月管用
It seemed to help for a couple of months,
可有一天我回家时
but then, one day, I came home,
我的音响在播拉赫玛尼诺夫的曲子
and my stereo was playing Rachmaninoff.
谁
Who's that?
酿造伏特加的吗
The guy that makes my vodka?
除了你还有谁有房♥门钥匙
Does anyone else have a key to the apartment besides you?
没有 我一个人住
No. I'm alone.
房♥屋管♥理♥员♥一周会来两次
Uh, except my housekeeper comes twice a week,
可她对我很关心
but she is very protective of me.
我们已经对她进行过全面调查了
We checked her out from stem to stern.
事实上 我们该回去巡逻了
Actually, uh, we have to be getting back on patrol, so...
你不相信我吧
You don't believe me, do you?
我没有理由不相信你 小姐
I have no reason not to believe you, miss.
他不相信我
He doesn't believe me.
这个是
Um, this is
威德纳图书馆[在哈佛]吧
Widener Library, right?
你是哈佛毕业的吗 -对
You went to Harvard? - Yes.
萨缪尔家第六代哈佛毕业生
The sixth generation of Samuels to matriculate.
我是我家第一个进哈佛的
I'm the first generation of my family to go.
而你当了警♥察♥
And now you're a cop?
是啊
Yeah.
相当独特
That's pretty cool.
非常高尚
Noble, actually.
我先撤了
I'll be outside.
不想见证
I don't want to accidentally witness
常春藤联盟的秘密接头
any secret Ivy League handshakes here.
这些是你拍的吗
Did you take these?
是的 这是我的工作
Yes. That's what I do.
我在28大街有个工作室
I have a studio on 28th Street.
照片很漂亮
They're beautiful.
谢谢
Uh, thank you.
我给你留下我的号♥码
I'm going to give you, uh, my number.
如果遇到麻烦
If you have a problem,
就打给我 随时都行
you can call me... anytime.
好吗
Okay?
局长 我们得开始考虑
Commissioner, we need to start thinking
是否要终止行动了
about pulling the plug on the operation.
现在情势如何
Where are we at this exact moment in time?
事不宜迟
Our window's closing fast.
我刚和雷根警探通过电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Detective Reagan.
他们的调查进展缓慢
They've made very little headway in the investigation,
但他还在竭力调查各个方面的线索
though he is still aggressively pursuing every angle.
那其他卧底呢
What about our other operative?
还是原地待命
Status quo from him.
但最近在网上出现了
Uh, but there has been a, uh... a serious uptick
关于可能的袭击的流言
in Internet conversation--
有渐渐上升的严重趋势
chatter about, uh, possible attacks.
艰难的取舍啊 老弗
Tough choice, Frank.
如果萨米没有暴露
If Sammy's not been compromised,
那中止行动就是大错特错
then pulling the plug might be a big mistake.
两年来的付出全都白费
Two years worth of work will be lost,
而天知道我们还会有什么其它损失
and God knows what else we might lose as a result.
而另一方面
On the other hand,
我们其他的卧底随时有暴露的危险
our additional undercover is still out there... exposed.
我们还有办法
We're still a go.
我们还有时间
We've got time.
充分利用时间
Just make the most of it.
明白
You got it.
我们有多久没为了查个案子
When was the last time
这么没完没了的加班了
we were given unlimited overtime to chase a case?
不知 也许是马汀警官被杀那次吧
I don know, when Officer Martin was killed, maybe.
你是在抱怨加班吗
Are you complaining about overtime?
不 我只是说
No. I'm just saying.
某个小鬼在打板球时被枪击
Some kid gets shot playing cricket,
钱就不成问题了吗
and money is no object?
不知 -那啥
I don't know. - Hey!
看看这个
Check this out.
终于查到了打到萨米·汗手♥机♥上的那个号♥码
We finally got the phone dumps on Sammy Khan's cell.
找到了那个神秘的芙娅
We found your mysterious Farrah.
是吗 -她叫芙娅·艾哈迈德
Oh, yeah? - A Farrah Ahmed.
上个月她打了几十通电♥话♥
She made several dozen phone calls over the last month,
但重点是
but get this.
萨米被枪击前一天她就没再打了
The phone calls stop the day before Sammy was shot.
真的假的 -千真万确
You kidding me? - No.
直到你们拿到那个手♥机♥
And then the phone call that came in
那个号♥码又再次打过来
when you guys had the cell.
查过芙娅的背景了吗
We got a pedigree on Farrah?
不多 她是巴基斯坦国民
Not much. Pakistani national.
她和萨米·汗上了同一所大学 哈德逊大学
She goes to the same college as, uh, Sammy Khan-- Hudson.
不好意思
Excuse me.
宝贝儿
Hey, babe.
不 我去不了教堂了
No, I'm not going to make it to church.
我也不知道
I don't know!
我尽量赶回来吃晚饭 好吗
If-if I can make it to dinner, I will, all right?
我尽量
I'll try!
晚饭时见
I'll see you at dinner.
多谢
Thanks.
他刚这么大发雷霆
He's all bent out of shape
就因为他要错过周日聚餐吗
'cause he's going to miss Sunday's dinner?
是啊
Yeah.
好极了
Boo-hoo.
这破事还有完没完啊
Two days in a row with this crap.
这妞就是个疯子
This broad is just a plain whack-adoo.
谁知道那是不是她自己弄的
Who says she ain't moving the stuff herself, huh?
对 但她的恐惧不是装出来的
Yeah, but she's not making up the scared part.
她是真的害怕极了
She was really frightened.
赶走妖魔鬼怪
Hey, we're not in the business
可不是我们的职责
of making the bogeyman go away.
一个真正的罪犯犯下真正的罪行 -对对
A real crime perpetrated by a real criminal? - Yeah.
这才是我们的职责 -好吧
That's our bailiwick. - Right.
更何况 要不是她是个美女
And besides, if she looked like a linebacker,
你肯定也会觉得她疯了 没错
you'd think she's nuts, too. Yeah.
这不是我胡思乱想的
I'm not imagining things.
好吧 进去吧
Oh, all right. Go ahead.
看 所有家具都被动过了
Look. Every piece of furniture has been moved.
再看这里
And-and look here.
有人把我所有的作品都倒了过来
Someone turned all my work upside down.
究竟还要怎样你们才肯相信我
What else has to happen for you to believe me?
拜托 小姐 别这样
Please, miss, please.
我也不想这么问 你在用药吗
I hate to ask this, but you're on medication?
你肯定和其他人想的一样
You're going to be like all the rest.
焦虑又不是罪
There's nothing wrong with being anxious.
如果你的家被弄成这样 不焦虑才怪
If you came home to this...
玛丽莎 我所在分局离这就两个街区
Melissa, the precinct is two blocks from here. I...
我下班开车回家经过你家时
I drive past your house to and from work.
会帮你留意的 好吗
I'll keep an eye out for you, okay?
把钥匙收下
I need you to have these.
不 别这样 警♥察♥不能做这种事 好吗
No, please. That's-that's not what we do, okay?
不 我准备去芝加哥换下心情
No. I'm going to Chicago for a week just to get away.
我不在时你要是看到谁...
If you see anyone while I'm gone...
那啥
So, uh,
可以走了吗 小子
we ready, kid?
好
Yeah. Yeah.
祝你旅途愉快
Have a nice... nice trip.
好的
Okay.
芙娅在巴基斯坦
Farrah's in Pakistan.
啥时候的事 -周五
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表