是啊 真不该太早离职
Yeah. Shouldn't have pulled the plug on the job so soon.
好多警♥察♥离开后都会抑郁
Lots of cops get depressed when they vest out.
她还没等到退休或负伤
This one didn't even wait for the pension or disability.
太遗憾了
It's too bad.
她还很年轻
She was young.
还得过英勇勋章
Won the Medal for Valor, too.
凯文
Hi. Kevin.
非常抱歉
I am sorry.
当然
Sure you are.
你认为是我自己要抢这案子吗
Do you think I've been campaigning for this case?
别以为你拿到这案子
Just don't flatter yourself that you got this case
是因为你庭辩有一手
because you're some kind of hotshot trial lawyer.
你只是被利用了
You're being used.
好吧
Okay.
罗塞里尼给你这案子是因为
Rossellini gave you this case
你父亲是市长亲手提拔的局长
because your daddy is the mayor's handpicked commissioner.
这样省得别人指责他
This way, he insulates himself from charges
针对市长
he's going after the mayor--
即他的政♥治♥对手 记得吧
his political rival, remember?
你不过是罗塞里尼的工具
You're just Rossellini's tool.
白激动了
Be still my heart.
我还以为是顾客
For a minute, I thought it was a customer.
安娜 我们得问你几个问题
Anna, we're gonna need to ask you a few more questions.
抱歉 这里很乱
I'm sorry about the mess.
我最后一个助手也走了
I had to let the last of my help go.
亚历离开后
Ever since Alex went away,
我得努力工作才能勉强度日
I have to work constantly just to keep the wolf from the door.
这么说 格罗申科不接济你们吗
Oh, you mean, Grushenko's not helping you out?
马克西米里安·格罗申科可不是慈善家
There's no Maximilian Grushenko Charitable Foundation, no.
你的丈夫
Well, your husband--
这位亚历·范考夫斯基不是他手下吗
this man--Alex Vayakovsky's one of his brigade, isn't he?
我跟他结婚时还不懂这些
Well, I didn't know what that meant when I married him.
他20年来把那些欠了点小钱的人
Well, he's doing 20 years to life for disemboweling a man
开膛破肚
who owed him a little bit of money.
这你懂吧
You know what that means?
我去法♥院♥旁听那些日子
Every day, I went to the trial,
每天坐在那里
and every day, I sat there,
听着想着 这怎么会是同一个人
and I listened, and I thought, how can this be the same man?
他和我生活在一起
Who lived with me,
陪索菲亚玩耍 照顾我们母女
who played with Sophia, who took care of us?
你还没结婚
You never married?
还没有
Uh, for a minute, yeah.
也没孩子
No kids?
别谈我了
You know what. Enough about me.
还是说正事吧
Let's stick to the topic.
你知道谁有杀米沙的动机吗
Um, you know anyone who'd have a motive to kill Mischa?
也许该怪我
I thought I killed him.
索菲亚 别胡说
Sophia, don't be fresh.
你们怎么不去盘问谢尔盖·索科洛夫
Why don't you ask Sergei Sokolov who killed him?
不可能是他
Impossible.
他对我嫁给米沙这事很不满
You know how upset he was that I was marrying Mischa.
你知道他说的那些狠话
You know those things he said.
谢尔盖·索科洛夫是谁
Who is this Sergei Sokolov?
普通人
Nobody.
就是个在花店工作的男孩
He's a sweet boy who works in a flower shop.
他高中时迷恋索菲亚 仅此而已
He had a boyhood crush on Sophia during high school, that's all.
是你提出会面的 雷根
You called me first, Reagan.
是的 马克西
I did, Max.
要不要吃点什么 来点喝的
You want something to drink, eat?
不用
No.
你说这是私人会面
You said it was a private meeting.
他对我有点过度保护
He's overprotective.
那这算是官方访问了
Oh. So it's an official visit?
我只是来表示哀悼
It's a condolence call.
我从没尝过这种痛苦
New kind of pain.
你失去了一个儿子 雷根
You lost a son, Reagan.
你明白的
You understand.
我为你儿子的事感到遗憾
I'm sorry for your loss.
我也很遗憾小奥德萨又发生血案
And I'm sorry to see bloodshed return to Little Odessa.
布莱顿海滩别称 纽约的前苏联移♥民♥聚居地
这是我的折刀
This was my slip joint pocketknife.
美洲鹿角刀柄
American elk.
米沙18岁时我送给了他
I gave it to Mischa when he turned 18.
我不想这么快就拿回来
I didn't want it back so soon.
我希望它永远不要回到我手中
I didn't want it back ever.
还记得我们上次见面吗
Do you remember the last time we sat together?
记忆犹新
Very well.
我坐了牢
I did my time.
现在也不该放你出来
You should still be there.
你想抓杀米沙的凶手 局长
You want to find Mischa's killer, Commissioner?
我不会阻拦你
I'm not stopping you.
好好安葬你儿子 马克西米里安
Bury your son, Maximilian.
静静哀悼
Take time to grieve.
我们会为米沙主持正义
Let us speak for Mischa.
你和你的人不要插手
You and your brigade sit this one out.
谢尔盖·索科洛夫
Sergei Sokolov?
好久没跟警♥察♥打过交道了
Long time since cops came around for me.
进去聊聊吧
Yeah, let's go in and talk.
尤里
Yuri?
两位警探要跟我谈话
These detectives want to talk to me.
我里屋还有事
I have work to do in the back.
赶紧把这些葬礼用的花圈扎好 知道吗
Start putting these wreaths together for the funeral, okay?
好
Yeah.
格罗申科的葬礼吗
The Grushenko funeral, huh?
生意肯定很火吧
Business must be booming.
米沙是我的朋友
Mischa was a friend of mine.
是 我们知道 你以前曾追随过他
Yeah, we know. You used to run with him back in the day.
直到我发现这种生活不适合我
Until I figured out that life wasn't for me.
这是好事
Yeah, good thing.
你少年时代犯过不少事啊
You had quite a record as a juvenile--
破坏公物罪 高额盗窃罪
vandalism, grand larceny,
致命武器袭击罪
assault with a deadly weapon.
我脾气不好
I had anger issues.
知道吗 以前在俄♥罗♥斯♥
You know, back in Russia,
我爸爸曾是名工程师
my father was an engineer.
来这却只能当学校门卫
Here, the school janitor,
他就为了让我过得好一点
all for a better life for me...
家事法庭让我去做心理咨♥询♥
Family Court get me counseling,
做什么情绪管理
anger management.
帮我洗心革面
Helped me turn my life around.
你就是那时候和米沙绝交的吗
Is that when you and Mischa stopped becoming friends?
还是他把索菲亚从你身边抢走后
Or was it when he stole Sophia from you?
那是上高中的时候
That was high school.
很早前的事了
It was a long time ago.
为索菲亚的订婚派对送花饰
Well, delivering all those floral arrangements
你肯定愤愤不平吧
to Sophia's engagement party must have really frosted you.
我把花饰送过去
I brought the arrangements,
然后和其他客人一样出席
and then I was a guest like everybody else.
你看见米沙在派对上和谁离开的吗
You see Mischa leave the party with anyone?
我听说了
I heard about it.
竟然在自己的订婚派对上乱搞 真是恶心
Disgusting he would screw around at his own engagement party.
他把她看得一文不值
He treated her like dirt.
情绪管理也不过如此
So much for the anger management.
我得接个电♥话♥
Got to take this.
喂
Yeah?
谢尔盖 这些家伙是你的朋友吗
Hey, Sergei, these guys friends of yours?
格罗申科的打手吗 那又怎样
Those Grushenko goons? So what?
那又怎样
So what?
要知道 这帮亡命之徒可不会像我一样
You see, those kind of guys aren't gonna give you
先给你个米兰达警告 你说那又怎样
a Miranda warning first like I would, that's so what.
是指执法机关警告嫌疑人
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表