爹爹 对不起
Daddy, I'm sorry.
我真的对不起
I'm so sorry, Daddy.
我觉得她可不喜欢这里哦 孩他爸
I don't think she likes it here, Daddy.
天啊 我的宝贝儿
Oh, my God. Oh, my baby.
卡森太太 没事的
Mrs. Carson, it's okay.
他在做什么 没事的 听我说...
What is he doing? - It's okay. Look...
怎么回事 -没事的
What's going on? - It's all right.
把她带去隔壁房♥间好吗
Why don't you take her in the other room.
她不会有事的 -不...
She's going to be all right. - No...
伊莲 亲爱的 来吧 没事的
Elaine, sweetheart, come on. It's okay.
没事的
Shh, shh. It's all right.
那啥 把这录像
Come on. Let's take this
再从头播一遍
back to the beginning, all right?
看来是在某个废弃工厂
It looks like they're in some abandoned factory.
没错
Yeah.
好吧
All right.
这里放慢速度 一帧一帧播放
Roll it nice and slow. Frame by frame.
看到那边的窗户了吗
You see the windows there?
好像是被后面的光
They're washed out from the, uh,
照得很亮
the light in the background there.
能看看窗户的镜头吗 只看窗户
Try to get a shot of one of the windows, okay? Just the window.
就是这边 停下
Right there. Right there. Stop.
好吧 把背景调暗一点
Okay, just darken the background
好了
a little bit. There you go.
好吧
All right.
再放大一点
Zoom in a little bit.
那是...
That's the, uh...
那是盖茨大道上的军工厂吧
That's the Gates Avenue Armory, isn't it?
没错 应该是在南岸 所以...
Yeah, I think that's the south side. So...
这一定是在东区拍的
This must have been shot from East New York.
我们也是在哪儿找到的绑匪用车
East New York is where we found the kidnap van.
那肯定是泰兹
So that would be Taze.
闭嘴
Shut up.
快闭嘴
Shut up!
不然我宰了你
Or I'll kill you now.
像你这种富二代小贱♥人♥
Rich little bitch like you.
有钱人家的大小姐
Rich girl like you,
根本不知道人间疾苦
got no idea how hard it is.
不懂我的生活有多艰难
How hard I had it.
我会成为一个全新的人
I'm gonna be a new man,
有钱人
a rich man.
泰兹 放下武器 离开那女孩儿
Hey, Taze, drop the weapon and step away from the girl!
我让你放下武器
I said, drop the weapon
离开
and step away
那女孩儿
from the girl!
快点
Right now!
你无处可逃了 泰兹
You got nowhere to go, Taze!
别做傻事
Nice and easy.
无处可逃
No where to go?
没错 -你们出动这么多人来抓我吗
That's it. All this is for me?
别做傻事 -就为了抓我吗
Take it easy. - For me?
别做傻事 站到一边去
Take it easy. Step to the side.
快站到一边去
I said, step aside!
好吧
All right.
喂
Hey! Hey!
行动 行动
Move in, move in, move in.
他掉下去了 快行动
He's down. Let's go.
嫌犯掉下去了 -快去看看
Perp is down. - Check him out.
没事了
Okay, okay.
没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
我很抱歉 -没关系
I'm sorry. - It's all right.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
他死了吗 -是的
Is he gone? - Yeah.
快让急救人员过来
Get EMTs in there now.
我真的很抱歉
I'm sorry!
那是我的主意
It was my idea.
德鲁说他会帮我 因为他太爱我了
Drew said he would help me because he loved me so much.
他可以做绑♥架♥我的人
He was just supposed to kidnap me,
但后来我们意识到
but then we realized we needed
得再叫个人开车
someone else to drive the car.
泰兹吗
Taze?
你们付他钱了吗
And you guys paid him?
给了他一百块
A hundred bucks.
我们弃车后就和他分开了
We said good-bye to him when we dumped the car.
但之后他听说了钻石的事
But then he heard about the diamonds,
之后他...
and he came...
他来到德鲁的公♥寓♥
he came to Drew's apartment
还带着枪
with a gun
接着...
and...
他要德鲁分他赎金
said he was going to kill me
不然就杀了我
if Drew didn't split the ransom.
德鲁想要
Drew tried to
保护我
protect me.
泰兹开枪打死了他
And Taze shot him.
我们不可能和他分赎金
There wasn't going to be anything
我们是准备...
to split with him, anyway. We were going to...
我们本来准备把钻石
We were going to put the diamonds
存进保险箱
in a safe deposit box,
之后我准备出现在我爸家里
and then I was going to show up
就好像有人把我送过去那样
at my dad's house like someone dropped me off.
这么说
So you weren't
你们没想把钻石兑现后私奔咯
going to cash in on these diamonds and run away?
那你为什么这么做 克洛伊
Then why did you do it, Chloe?
我不知道
I don't know.
说吧 克洛伊
Come on, Chloe.
我想也许...
I thought maybe...
也许我出事了
...maybe Mom and Dad would be so...
爸妈会很担心我
would be so worried about me,
也许妈妈会不再
maybe Mom would...
这么生爸爸的气
stop being mad-mad at Dad
也许他们能够借此机会复合
and it would bring them back together again.
坐好
Sit tight.
进来吧
Come on.
宝贝儿
Sweetheart.
妈妈
Mom!
爸爸
Daddy!
没事了
Okay.
难以置信
Incredible.
就是
Yeah.
看来她那可笑的计划没准还真起作用了
Looks like her cockamamy plan might actually work.
傻孩子
Stupid kid.
敲敲门 -是谁
Knock, knock. - Who's there?
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
是谁要进来
"Can I come in" Who?
我是想要严肃一点
I'm trying to be serious.
那啥
I'm, um...
不好意思这么晚才来通知你
I'm sorry it's so late notice,
但你今天一天都不在办公室
but you've been out of the office all day.
你知道了今晚的事
You found out about tonight.
妮姬是个很有说服力的孩子
Now, that Nicky, she's a persuasive kid.
当然也没花什么功夫说服我
Not that it took a lot of persuading.
她不该让你做这种决定
She should never have put you in that position.
我刚也说了
What did I just say?
这也不是很难做的事
It wasn't exactly a hard sell.
好吧 但你也知道...
Right. But you know it would...
这不是个好主意
You know it's a bad idea.
就因为我是你上司吗
Because I'm your boss?
好吧 这么说吧
All right. You know,
等我当上市长 就不是你上司了
I won't be your boss if I get elected mayor.
然后你再解雇我父亲
And then you fire my father.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表