做决定是件有意思的事
It's a funny thing about decisions.
其实你没必要说服自己
You don't seem to need to have
才会去做对的事情
to talk yourself into the right ones.
爸爸 好样的
Good for you, Dad.
嗯
Yeah.
只不过现在轮到我跟老朋友说拜拜了
Only now I got to say good-bye to an old friend.
活络下思维
Hey. Think fast. Oh.
我早该跟你说那招不管用
Oh, I could have told you that wasn't gonna work.
真假 那你还不早说
Yeah? So why didn't you?
谁叫你罪有应得
'Cause you had it coming.
我还知道那家店不接受退货
And I also knew that the store didn't take returns.
那 你穿着也挺好看
Well, it looks good on you.
你留着吧 -得了吧你
You keep it. - Oh, really?
技术处终于把那间夜♥总♥会♥监控
TARU finally uploaded the video enhancement
录像的放大图像传上来了
on your nightclub surveillance video.
漂亮 谢谢
Beautiful. Thank you.
看看 这下看得清了
Look at this. We got a wider picture.
看 塞碧娜在那儿
Look at that, there's Sabrina.
她还真是没说谎
Look who was telling the truth.
再看一遍
Let's watch it again.
瞧见没
You see that?
有 就那个闪光
Yeah. That was a flash.
是啥玩意 枪口焰的反光吗
What was it? A reflection of the shot?
没准
Maybe.
那不是反光 那是火花
That's not a reflection. That's a spark.
那颗子弹打中了路灯
Our bullet hit a streetlamp.
跳弹
A ricochet?
正是
Exactly.
那就是说金不是目标
So that means that King wasn't the target.
那会是谁
Then who was?
只有当时在场的另一个人了
The only other person who was there.
塞碧娜
Sabrina.
听着 击杀金的那枚子弹
Listen. The bullet that killed King
是击中夜♥总♥会♥外路灯的一枚跳弹
ricocheted off a streetlight outside the club.
他并不是预定目标
He wasn't the intended target.
那好 到底谁是
All right, well, then who?
你
You.
不是吧 这太离谱了
Yeah, no. That's ridiculous.
这世上有谁会想杀我
Who in the world would want to kill me?
我总觉得把这些人都列出来的话
Something tells me the list might be
肯定比你预计的要多
a little longer than you think.
我说 我们需要所有跟你
Listen, we're gonna need the names of anybody
一起浪漫过的人的名字
you're romantically involved with.
有啊 你和我妈
Uh, yeah, you and my mother.
喂 想杀你的人仍然在逃
Hey. Whoever tried to kill you is still out there.
你想再给他们一次机会吗
You want to give them a second chance?
那随你 -你不是说
Be my guest. - And you think
名单长得我要用记事本才行吗
the list is so long I need a pad?
塞碧娜
Sabrina.
我们没时间跟你耗了
We're running out of time here, okay?
要知道 我再也不喜欢
You know, I don't think
你称呼我名字的那种方式了
I like the way you say my name anymore.
好说 那人到底是谁
Fine. Then who?
只有一个人
There was only one.
那好 我们跟他打电♥话♥聊聊
Fine. Let's get this person on the phone.
给他打电♥话♥ -办不到
Give him a call. - Can't.
为什么不行
Why not?
因为他那天晚上被枪打了
Because he was shot the other night.
我靠 金
Of course. King?
我了个去
Oh, my God.
本妮塔知不知道
Did Benita know?
反正我是肯定没跟她说
Well, I certainly didn't tell her.
她已经有两个月身孕了 这你知不知道
Right. She's two months pregnant. Did you know that?
你还有没有点同情心
You even care about that?
我看没有 -别激动 小洁
Probably not. - Easy, Jack.
我出去等
Yeah, I'm gonna wait outside.
那天我看见的是你老婆 对不对
That was your wife I saw the other day, wasn't it?
是又怎么了
Yeah. Why?
我问你些事情
Let me ask you something.
什么东西她有我却没有
What has she got that I don't have?
我
Me.
我想到这个地步你也清楚了
I'm sure you know by now.
警局里已经是流言满天飞
NYPD's got more gossips than a beauty parlor.
吉布森是这个职位的最佳人选 他本人也担得起
Gibson's the right man for the job, and he deserves it.
我很高兴你还是对我直来直去
Well, I appreciate you giving it to me straight.
你一直都在玩花样啊 吉米
You've been cooking the books, Jimmy.
现在
Now...
你老老实实跟我说
you give it to me straight.
老弗
Frank...
我投身这个行业40年了
I've given 40 years of my life to this job.
你看看我现在有什么
You know what I got to show for it?
三个弹孔 两次失败的婚姻
Three bullet holes, two destroyed marriages
十年来晚上都没睡过安稳觉
and not a decent night's sleep in a decade.
我可不是软柿子 别指望你数数功劳簿
I'm not some tomato in the bar, getting weak in the knees
我就会心软 吉米
from your war stories, Jimmy.
无论如何
For what it's worth,
也只是过去的六个月而已
it's only the past six months.
等我升职了我就罢手
I was gonna get my bump and then pull the plug.
没错 否则你也压根不会去做这事
You meant well, otherwise you wouldn't have done it.
我都听着 吉米
I've heard it, Jimmy.
你说你当了一辈子警♥察♥ 我都听着
My whole life as a cop, I've heard it.
得了 老弗
Come on, Frank.
我现在上有老下有小
I'm carrying two alimonies and four college tuitions.
只有想法子升职
Going out a two star was my only shot
我才能不被账单给压死
at not spending my golden years hanging sheet rock.
如果你已无力兑现当初的承诺
If you no longer had the commitment,
那你就该辞职
you should have put in your papers.
我们警♥察♥最重要的就是承诺 吉米
All we've got out there is our word, Jimmy.
没有了这个 什么都无从谈起
We lose that, we got nothing.
没有了承诺
We lose that,
我们什么都不是
we are nothing.
老弗
Frank...
我们一直同生死共患难
Everything we've been through...
你现在要推我下火坑
You gonna bust me down?
降为警监
To Captain.
我还要把你调到125组去
And I'm reassigning you to the 1-2-5.
史丹顿岛
Staten Island.
或者你现在就可以收手走人
Or you can pull the plug right now,
还能享受全额退休金和清誉
and leave with your pension and your dignity intact.
谢谢 老弗
Thanks, Frank.
我们一直同生死共患难
Everything we've been through...
现在 恕我抱歉
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我还有些重要警务要处理
I got some police work to do.
要回北卡罗莱纳去吗
Heading back to North Carolina?
再过五分钟 我这就全搞定了
Another five minutes, and I'm done here.
看来你们来得真是时候
I don't suppose you'd be willing to take a little walk?
恐怕是的
Afraid that's not possible.
你什么时候发现他们有一腿 本妮塔
When did you learn they were sleeping together, Benita?
就那晚
That night.
我打开电脑
I went on the computer
给他发我们的第一张B超胎照
to send him our first sonogram,
他当时的电邮网页开着
and he left his e-mail page open.
你哪里弄来的枪
Where'd you get the gun?
一年前他给我的
He gave it to me a year ago.
说是给我防身
To keep me safe.
很讽刺吧
Ironic, huh?
是
Yeah.
接着走不要停
Just keep walking.
冈萨维斯警官
Officer Gonsalves?
你那晚跟我哥哥同在一个缉捕队
You were on the warrant squad with my brother that night.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表