Your Honor.
法官大人
Your Honor,
那位警官声称
the officer contends that the accused
被告当时拒捕
was resisting arrest.
那这也太过了吧
He looks pretty banged up to me.
法官大人 鉴于控方所提出的证据
Your Honor, since all of the State's evidence
完全不具法律效力 我们最终提议
is clearly inadmissible, our final motion
撤销该案
is that the case be dismissed,
并立即释放本斯先生
and Mr. Banse be released from custody immediately.
埃德曼先生 表现得不错啊
You make a compelling case, Mr. Adelman.
不 法官大人
No, Your Honor!
被告承认了绑♥架♥那女孩
The accused confessed to kidnapping the girl,
还领我们到关押她的地方
and led us to where he had her imprisoned.
博伊尔小姐 被告的行为令人发指
Ms. Boyle, as heinous as I find the accused's actions,
但你我同样精通法律
you know the law as well as I do.
任何非法强制的逼供都不具备法律效力
Any confession illegally coerced is inadmissible,
而没有可用证据 我们就只能释放他
and with no admissible evidence, we have no basis to hold him.
控方申请更多时间 法官大人
The State pleads for more time, Your Honor.
法官大人
Your Honor...
我们也不想助纣为虐
We don't want this individual on the street.
但不幸的是 一位警官似乎
But at the same time, an officer seems to have taken the law
藐视法律 这让我们无法接受
into his own hands, which we cannot abide.
今天已经是周末了
We are looking at the weekend.
周一下午
I'm going to schedule a hearing on this case
我要安排一场听证会
for Monday afternoon.
如果到时控方不能提供有效证据
If the State cannot marshal some admissible evidence
起诉被告 我也别无选择
to indict by then, I will have no choice
只能释放被告
but to let the accused go.
情况如何
Hey. What happened?
你还好意思问
What happened?
情况简直一团糟
It's a disaster, that's what happened.
别绕弯子了 直接告诉我
Stop with the dramatics, and just tell me.
你当时到底在想什么
What did you think you were doing?
你这是什么意思
What do you mean, what I was doing?
我是为了救一个小女孩
I was saving a little girl's life.
那又怎样 这变♥态♥还是能加害其他女孩
What, so this pervert can go prey on some other girl?
就因为你破坏了所有证据
He's probably going to walk
使得他能够逍遥法外
because you trashed all the evidence.
你说什么呢
We didn't trash the evidence. Oh.
我们扣了面包车 鉴证科正在
We got the van in custody. CSU's all over it
车上查找DNA和纤维
for DNA and fibers.
你最好指望他们有所收获
Yeah, well you better hope they find something,
又或是你最好查到证据
or you find something.
不然到周一就完了
You have till Monday.
什么意思 什么到周一就完了
What do you mean, I only got until Monday?
因为要是到了周一还没证据
Monday. Because that's when they're going
那个变♥态♥就会被释放 是你过了火 丹尼
to let the scumbag go. You crossed the line, Danny.
别管我的案子
Get off my case.
如你所愿
Oh, I'll be getting off your case.
你是我哥哥 要是这案子到了庭审
You're my brother. I'll have to recuse myself
我就得回避 但天知道还有没有庭审呢
if this goes to trial, but that's a really big "If,"
不是吗
isn't it?
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
爸
Hey, Dad.
我去艾迪的店里买♥♥了明天要吃的肉
I got the meat here from Eddie's for tomorrow.
琳达说要在做之前
Linda says you should probably take it out
提前两个小时拿出来
about two hours before you go to mass.
你知道了吧
I guess you heard.
没什么好消息
Not the best news.
是啊 鉴证科搜查了面包车
No. CSU scoured the van.
没有纤维 连根头发都没有
No fibers, not a single hair.
我搞砸了吧
Guess I screwed up, huh?
到时还会牵扯到内务部
Internal Affairs is going to have to get into this.
我要申明 这事和德马库斯无关
Just so you know, Demarcus had nothing to do with it.
我让他去请求支援了
I told him to call it in.
你要是能证明他有罪 那就简单多了
This whole thing will go down a lot easier if you nail this guy.
我知道 爸 但我没有证据
I know that, Dad, but I got nothing.
是人都有习惯
Guy had a ritual.
我知道 我只查到了他有蜡烛 礼服
Yeah, I mean, he had the candles, the dress,
还有圣餐仪式 就这些
the communion thing, but that's it.
或许你该查查暴♥力♥罪犯追捕记录
Maybe you should run it through VICAP,
看是否有类似作案手法的悬案
see if there's any cold cases with the same M.O.?
这家伙没有案底
Just 'cause the guy doesn't have a record
并不表示他之前没犯过案
doesn't mean he didn't do it.
对
Right.
人不会一夜之间变成性变♥态♥
Because you don't just wake up one day at 8:50 and become a pervert.
这还算令人欣慰吧
That's a welcome relief.
多谢 长官
Thanks, Chief.
丹尼 你去看过那个医生了吗
Danny, you ever see that doctor?
我这阵子都很忙 爸
Well, you know, I've been busy, Dad.
去说说你在伊♥拉♥克♥的遭遇 这没什么丢脸的
There's no shame talking about what went on in Iraq.
我会抽时间去
I'll get around to it.
别忘了提前把肉拿出来
Don't forget about the meat.
惠妮 和他们说说你的经历
Whitney, tell them where you've been.
她去了亚伯达
She's- she's been in Alberta,
负责加拿大的页岩油开采
working on a takeover of a Canadian shale oil outfit.
小杰的生活才叫刺♥激♥呢 是吧
Jamie's the one with the exciting new gig, though, right?
今天的巡逻怎么样 帅哥
Yeah, how was life on the mean streets today, Jaimer?
有个家伙把他的儿子推下楼梯
A guy pushed his boy down a flight of stairs.
小孩因此瘫痪
Kid's paralyzed.
世态炎凉
There's some bad people out there.
我要去抽根烟
I need a cigarette.
失陪一下 伙计们
Excuse me, guys.
小希
Syd!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道这让你很难接受 小希
I know this isn't easy for you, Syd.
你妈怎么说来着 狸猫换太子吗
What did your mother call it, my little bait and switch?
本以为找了个哈佛毕业的律师
You fall for a Harvard lawyer
谁知到头来却成了个巡警
and you end up with a cop on the beat.
我在乎的不是地位
It isn't about the status
金钱或者其它东西
or the money or any of that stuff.
我为你从警校毕业感到高兴
I was cheering my head off for you at graduation
跟大家一样 只是...
along with everybody else. Just...
然后 我想到了你哥乔伊的遭遇
Afterwards, I started thinking about your brother Joe.
你每天都处于危险之中
The reality finally hit me
我担心的是这个
that you're going to be out there every day.
这是我的愿望
It's where I want to be.
真的 我一直想做一名警♥察♥
Really, I always wanted to be a cop.
我们会没事的
Hey, we're going to be okay.
别担心
Okay?
我们还是回去吧
We better get back in.
好
Yeah.
大多绑♥架♥案都是监禁性质
Most of these kidnaps are custodial.
等等 我有发现
Hold on. I got something.
悬案 在佛州的坦帕市
Cold case. Tampa, Florida.
跟特蕾莎一般大的天主教女孩
Catholic girl right around Teresa's age went missing.
未发现尸体
Body never found.
正好是本斯住那儿的时候
When Banse was living there?
哪有这么巧的事儿
What a coincidence.
好吧 你继续查未结案的案子
All right. You keep looking for open cases.
我打电♥话♥去坦帕市
I'm going to call down to Tampa,
看能否拿到案件记录和新闻报道
try to get police records and news coverage.
肯定能找到线索
There's got to be something that we can find
证明这家伙有罪
to tie the guy to this crime.
我们一起摆几次桌子了
How many times have we set this table together?
数不清了
A million.
我还记得我们第一次摆桌子
I remember the first time
那会儿奶奶已经不在了
we didn't set a place for Grandma.
我知道 我也想她
Yeah, I know. I miss her, too.
你该见见你曾奶奶露丝
I wish you had met my Grandma Rose.
她这人非常有趣
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表