你不会阿♥拉♥伯语还算个鸟恐♥怖♥分♥子♥啊
What kind of terrorist would you be if you didn't speak Arabic?
快说
Spit it out.
快点啊 史蒂夫
Come on, Steve.
快啊
Come on.
"圣♥战♥之敌"
"Crusader enemies""
这个呢
This?
"消灭"
"Slaughter""
这个呢
This?
"烈火"
"Fireball."
那这个呢
This one?
"公园"
"Park."
"公园" 喂
"Park"? Hey.
别把我当傻子
Don't play me for a fool.
这个词意思是"地区"
That word means, "Area."
mintaqa那个词
That word-- mintaqa--
是"公园"的意思
means "Park."
是公园
It's a park.
什么 不是
What? No.
你就说了
You just said it.
我可没说公园 -你明明说了
I never said "Park". - Yes, you did.
你明明说了 -你这分明是在诈我
You just said it. - You're just trying
我没说公园
to confuse me. I didn't say "Park""
扯淡 你其实是在写公园
No, you meant to write "Park."
我没说是公园 -可你写了"区域"
I didn't say park! - But you wrote "Area."
你就是要写公园 -我没说公园
You meant "Park"! - I didn't say "Park"!
我正重新部署所有人员赶往
I'm redeploying men to every park
曼哈顿所有公园和广场
and playground in Manhattan.
那少说也有一百个地点
That's more than a hundred locations.
总算是条线索
It's a good lead.
局长先生 市长过来了
Commissioner, mayor's on the way up.
失陪了
Excuse me.
比我预计的还来得晚
Took him a little longer than I expected.
我觉得这个事情是这样
I guess my point is that...
如果炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥我们却没能及时通告公众
if this bomb explodes and we haven't warned the public,
或是媒体不经过我们先把消息捅出去
or if the press gets out in front of us...
那还不如发动这城里男女老少
So wouldn't it be better to have every man and woman
出去找那辆藏了炸♥弹♥的车
in this city on the lookout for this vehicle?
前提是我们得掌握车辆具体信息和袭击目标
It would if we had the specifics on the SUV and the target.
现在这样
Right now,
只能制♥造♥恐慌
we'd only be creating chaos.
我自当为你分忧 先生
I serve at your pleasure, sir,
但现在确实还不是时候
but we're just not there yet.
我赞同你的观点
I appreciate that, okay?
可万一几百个纽约人
So what happens
被炸成碎片 没准还几千人
if hundreds of New Yorkers get blown to bits,
我们事先又没能及时通知 那如何是好
thousands maybe, and we didn't warn them?
你明不明白
You understand?
是我们没告诉他们要远离公园
We didn't tell them to leave the parks.
我知道其中风险 市长大人
I know the stakes, Mr. Mayor.
我们会找出这枚炸♥弹♥ 然后解除它
We will find this bomb, and we will disarm it.
好 到四点为止你还有时间
All right. You got till 4:00, then I hold
然后我要开新闻发布会 你就得给我过来
a press conference, and you'll be there.
你知不知道 星期六下午的人实在很多
Just a lot of people out on a Saturday afternoon, you know?
就指望你了
So this is on you.
你说我们怎么今天就能拎出
How could we possibly have pulled over
这么多的穆♥斯♥林♥来呢
this many Muslims today?
因为是纽约
It's New York.
始终还是个盲点
It's still a blind spot.
有啥发现没
What have you got?
有个皇后区来的22岁白人男子
I got a 22-year-old male white from Queens
一点十五分停在了哈冷
stopped at 1:15 in Harlem.
不是穆♥斯♥林♥
Not Muslim.
车内有女性陪伴
Female in the car with him.
没有弃车
Didn't fully toss the SUV,
但没有可疑迹象
but guys saw nothing suspicious.
继续找
Keep looking.
记得提醒我去灭了我那婆娘 要是我还能找到她
Remind me to kill my wife, if I ever find her.
穆德莉·埃姆斯
Mildred Ames.
两点三十五时候停在了切尔西
Stopped at 2:35 in Chelsea.
我说 叫我疯子好了
You know what? Call me crazy,
不过我还是要猜上一猜
but I'm going to guess that while it may be very exciting,
75岁的自杀炸♥弹♥客太老了吧
75 is probably a little bit too old to be a suicide bomber.
我们还不知道是不是自杀式袭击
We don't know it's a suicide bomber.
也有可能是遥控引爆
Could be a remote detonation.
随你怎么说
Yeah. Whatever.
玛丽·乔·克拉克森 住在长岛
Mary Jo Clarkson, Long Island.
嫁给了...
Married...
嫁给了阿莱士·哈斯
Married to Alex Hass.
阿莱士·哈斯
Alex Hass?
那不是卡利德的一个表兄么
That's one of Khalid's cousins, right?
你说会是巧合吗 -哪有那么巧
Think it's a coincidence? - Never is.
没有前科
She's got no priors. Let's see
让我们看看她的社交网
if Mary Jo Clarkson has a social networking page
能告诉我们什么信息
that tells us all about her.
阿莱士·哈斯两点时在学校
Alex Hass was questioned in his office
办公室里接受答辩
at the university at 14:00 hours.
教的是经济 全盘西化
Teaches economics there. Westernized guy.
没有任何与极端组织的来往
No known contacts with any extremist groups.
这都无关
That doesn't matter, though.
他妻子曾开着SUV在曼哈顿停过
His wife was pulled over in an SUV in Manhattan.
该车符合他那炸♥弹♥专家表弟
The SUV fit the description given to us
所给出的描述
by his bomb-making cousin. See if you can find
看还能不能找出那段停车时的监控录像
a surveillance video of her stop.
好
Yep.
好吧 玛丽·乔·克拉克森
All right, Mary Jo Clarkson,
出嫁后姓哈斯 丈夫名叫阿莱士
married name Hass. Husband's name: Alex,
有一个儿子 雅各布 九岁
one son, Jacob, age nine.
她和卡利德都是一个激进清♥真♥寺的成员
She's a member of the same radical mosque as Khalid.
她皈依伊♥斯♥兰♥教了 -是
She's an Islamic convert? - Yeah.
这些人通常最为狂热
Usually, they're the most zealous.
我们在哪儿拦下的她
Where was she when we stopped her?
她居然有个自杀炸♥弹♥袭击的视频链接
She's got a link to a suicide bomber video
就在她主页上
right here on her page.
不是吧
Are you kidding me?
那国安局怎么没发现
How is she not flagged by Homeland Security?
我怎么知道
I have no idea.
成天看这破玩意的人多了去了
You know millions of people watch this crap every day.
丹尼
Danny.
这是检查站当时拍下的照片
This is the shot from the checkpoint.
她身边有个小孩
She's got a kid with her.
我说
You know what?
咱先去拜访下她老公
Let's go scoop her husband.
赶紧地
Come on.
克拉克森的照片已经发布出去
photograph of Mary Jo Clarkson is going out right now,
重案组正前往纽约大学接她丈夫
and Major Case is picking up her husband at the University.
我们正在清扫市中心所有公园
We're stepping downtown parks,
尤其是华盛顿广场
especially Washington Square.
其他地方也都不能落下
We don't stop looking at everyone else.
线索归线索 不能保证
This is a lead, not a sure thing.
明白 要知道找到了人 还只是成功了一半
Understood. You know, finding her is only half the problem.
我知道
I know that.
打电♥话♥给市长办公室
J.T., call the mayor's office.
是时候公开了
I think it's time we go public.
阿莱士·哈斯吗
Alex Hass?
是我 请问有事吗
Yes? May I help you?
进去 -出什么事了
Yeah, step inside. - What's going on?
知道你老婆在哪吗
You know where your wife is?
她不再是我老婆了 我们离婚了
She's not my wife anymore. We're divorced.
出什么事了 -退后 退后
Is something wrong? - Back, back!
是的 她在哪
Yeah. Where is she?
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表